Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71
71 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Om'riggor Transcripts  (Read 57465 times)

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
Re: Om'riggor Transcripts
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2013, 11:48:48 PM »
SHARGLA

I had first my mind set on a raptor. I head west from here to look for one but suddenly came across an ogre not too far from the human settlement.
I had not chosen a weapon with me so I followed it for a while first. It was heading back to their cave further on.
So I ran to it, in hopes it wouldn't notice me and I would have the element of surprise with me. But it did notice me and I received a quick swing of a mallet to my side.
For a good while I just kept dodging its swings. But as soon as I got to my feet, I ran at it just as it hit the ground with its mallet and managed to climb to its back. I had no weapon on me so I kept biting, hitting and clawing it.
It finally fell when I ripped its ear off and went unconsious. It had a blade with it that alowed me to give the final blow and end its life. Also let me took off its head.

Given name: Emberclaw
Old uncle Nazgrel;felling trees,
Cut his legs off at the knees.
"I'll sew them back on!" cried his daughter,
"No!" he said, "I like them shorter"
-By Karak, shortly before being throttled by Claws

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 11:49:27 PM »
Varagga

I'll be quick, I knew Hillbrand from my...imprisonment there.
I travelled west to the wreck that was Durnhold keep.
I knew my prey already; there was a fire elemental, once controlled by a mage who was captured during Thrall's release of the camps.
The Mage had left his elemental bound by magic to the lower depths of the hold.
Needless to say it had gone insane.
I tell you no lies, it was not a hard kill, it never even acknowledged my presence.
My axe smashed its core to pieces. Vengeance, or maybe to avenge a life i lost...
I took part of it, an' burnt ma'self in the process...

Given Name: Wolfblood

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 11:50:53 PM »
Dabina

As I said to yer earlier, I chose my prey as soon as you mentioned Om'riggor.
Raptors. They are powerful swift and ferocious prey. Killing machines with deadly claws, and consisting entirely of muscle.
I sought one out, not far from Hammerfall. The beast spotted me long before I saw it, yet I could feel it sense the danger radiating from myself. It regarded me cautiously, as if planning its attack.
Tossing stealth aside - my cover had been blown, the raptor seemed to back away. I pursed over the hill, eager to settle the kill, when I heard padding to my right.. Another raptor. It had come from the right while I had set eyes on the other.
Clever girl.
The beast had leapt upon me, giving me seconds to react. It tore open this shoulder wound, but its momentum was my advantage, and I literally -threw- the beast aside.
I was on it before it could get to its feet, both arms around its neck. I tightened my grip and twisted sharply, giving it a quick and clean kill.
As I tore the talon off, I thanked the Spirits, or Ancestors, or whatever ancients we revere for the chance to hunt such a prey. I believe that is the correct ritual.

Given name: Skullsunder

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 11:51:35 PM »
Tazok
I traveled south east beyond the span to my clan's land
When I first arrived there I sort not my prey...but my bait
The Drakes prefer a certain meat that is hard for them to come by without Wildhammers stopping them.
Gryphons. I found one close to their village and manage to kill it and bring it away before they could notice me toward a clearing and waited
Soon enough a black drake landed, and began gorging itself on the dead griffon.
As it remain distracted I attacked, leaping from my cover and slicing at its wing, preventing it from trying to fly off
The drake roared in pain, and swiped at me with its claws
As you can see, it managed to hit me,
But I was not going to let the creature win. I managed to get under it cutting its underbelly. As it roared in pain and trust my blade into its heart, killing it. With the beast dead I removed it's head and carried it back here

Given name:  Scalebreaker

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 11:09:04 PM »
Troxigar:

Ghrm.. fer some clearification, the original reason for this kill was not to earn a name. Hence why It didn't occur to me to adhere to th' traditions of the Om'riggor in regards to wearing armor on my upper body. I would have also taken trophy less.. er..
Ghrm.. suffice it to say I wouldn't have taken a feckin' eyeball.
As for the fight itself..
Well.
I spent alot of time shadowing my target, trying to learn Its routine, Its weaknesses. Clearly it isn't possible to outmatch a Gronn with physical strength so I had ter fight.. Dirty.
I waited for him by a pond that he had been using to drink from, while he was drinking and seperated from any allies I approached him and issued my challenge.
I didn't think he would understand me.. maybe he didn't, I aksed him to answer a riddle. "I have a box, I put something into the box. The box is now lighter than it was before... what did I put in the box?"
Whether or not he understood me is irrelevant, I were jus' trying to get his attention an' confuse him somewhat. Apparently It worked.
While he was standing there dumbfounded I threw one of my axes at his head, sticking him in the aye. I blinded the poor wretch.
The beast roared with anger and failed its arms in the general direction of where I was standing, luckly for me I had already made my move to strike him in the legs.
I approached him from the side and hacked at the back of his leg with my remaining axe, I intended to cripple him by severing a tendon or something, didn't quite work out that way but I'll come ter that in a moment.
The blows were enough to force him onto a knee, I took my chance and ran around him to get a clean strike on his neck.
I struck him twice in the leathery flesh of his neck, the wounds were deep but not deep enough. He roared in pain as he stood up on his legs once again, my axe was embedded.. stuck in his neck.. at this point my plan sort of went ter shit.. just a little.
He lifted me up with him and simply backhanded me away like a feckin' fly or something. Ghrm.. everything went black for a moment. I vaguely remember seeing the night sky for a moment before hitting the ground... hard.
When I regained my senses he was charging at me... or er.. hobbling quickly. It would seem that my attempt to cripple him didn't work.
Before I knew it he was standing right over me, ready to strike.. one good hit from those things an' clearly you aren't gettin' up again.
In desperation I noticed that my Axe was still embedded in his neck.. I can't fully explain what happened next... I'll do my best.
I called upon the Elemental Spirits of Air ter aid me. Next thing you know I be holdin' out my arm an' forks of lightning are extending from the palm of my hand as if It's second nature. Hah.
The lightnin' did somethin' ..strange ter the Axe. It ripped it from the beast's neck and sent it flying through the air, never seen anything like it.
The hole that it left behind was.. considerable. The beast gripped at Its neck.. I could hear him gargling and drowning on Its own blood.
It stumbled around for a few moments, clearly disorientated. It then fell to thr ground, dead.

Given name: Stormaxe

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 11:14:38 PM »
Goru:

I went to Terrokar forest to find a wolf. I thought it was suiting but as I was watching one, looking for a way to attack... Something bit down my shoulder from behind. I acted on instinct and plunged my dagger towards it head, it just left a scratch...
It disappeared and I realized it was a warpstalker or what ever they are called.
I readied myself cause I hear those things don't leave a wounded target. I heard something behind me as it reappeared and I turned around quickly and plunged my dagger down its mouth as it jumped me.
It died and I thought that maybe it wasn't me who should choose the prey but the prey to choose me. So... there it is... Not much to tell really.

Given Name: Swiftblade

[Behind the Parchment there are numberous drawings of giant elven lynxes scampering around perfomring acts of heroism.]

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2013, 10:24:08 PM »
Threkna:

Unexpected turn of events during me hunt. I intended to go after a demon.
'Em got in the way. But with how they fought, I thought it would be fit.
I got on m'wolf and rode toward the demon scar which had been scouted before. 'Owever, on my way, I came across a scoutin' part of three, an' one of them I recognized.
The one leadin' them was one I had met in the arena a few times. Our matches came to a draw, because our fights ended up lasting long, as just become boring, so t'let others fight an' not t'lose audience, they pulled us out.
'Im recognized me as well, an' we had a lil' chat before he told the two others to stay back while we fought, just fer the good ol' days.
An' like before, our fight lasted long. Like before, 'im wieldin' a heavy axe, an' far heavier armour than me, where I wield lighter weapons an' armour.  After ehr...I don' know 'ow long, I toom him down. Enraged by the loss o' their leader, the two others came runnin' at me. Clumsy an' with the fighin' skill of a peon, 'em were quickly taken down. M'ol' friend however, 'im fought with honour, which seem t'be rare among Kor'kron these days. An opponent I will remember dearly.

Given name: Blood render

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2013, 10:27:55 PM »
Caruk

Hm. I will spare you the boring details of how many months of preparation this took me.
I knew of my quarry long before I set off on my hunt. It's name was Winterhowl, my Frostwyrm.
Hm. He wasn't when I heard of him again, after getting free of the Lich King's control.
The sever of my bond to the Scourge as a whole, to him, drove him to become feral. It was when the trial of Om'riggor was announced that I decided I would take care of him.
The easy part was locating him, and make him attack me. My presence was not something he was... Happy about.
Of course, I knew this would happen. And I had made preparations for restraining him when I'd brought him down from the air.
The chains I had prepared, didn't hold him for long. I was forced to restrain him myself, with minor success. But it was all I needed.
It gave me enough time to break his bones open, so I could rip his heart out from inside of him. If I had tried to bring him down with pure force, I would have died. His entire body shook before falling into a pile of bones.
Those bones was retrieved aswell, for any potential use in the future.

Given Name: Blackblade

[Behind the parchment is a bad drawing of a cat with... 5? Legs.]

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2013, 10:29:16 PM »
I traveled over the sea with the help of Frostwyrm , the long hard flight gave me time to prepaire my plans. I landed near the ruins of Naxxramas, to hunt a certain Scourge called. "Rattlerib" but the creature had moved to Icecrown to the dark caverns.-
My Frostwyrm did not help me, to add this notion.
She only gave me the ride to the continent. I moved by foot from then, but back to my story.
But yes, in the caverns I spend the dark weeks, hunting the Rattlerib.
Rattlerib was a "Siege" weapon of Scourge, massive monster of bone and ice, the darkness of the caverns betrayed me many times, I traveled deeper and deeper, until I found a frozen "Hall" carved by something, only light I had was the small spots of ligh-
t, through the thick ice. I had finally found my prey, but I have to admit my confident was not in the highest, last time when I saw Rattlerib it was a Skeleton size of a Ogre, but now..
It had consumed weaker scourge to bulk it's frame, like a boney spider guarding it's frozen nest. But I did not plan not end my hunt for this. "Setback" I challenged Rattlerib, letting it know of my presence, and pulled my Runeblade.
I fought Rattlerib for Five days and five nights. If I am correct to my counting of the moments of darkness during my battle.
Only thing I could saw were Rattleribs glowing blue eyes, on the fifth morning I lost my Runeblade to my own foolishness,  but I kept on, the blade was lodged to Rattleribs, rib, I almost faced my Final death when I charge to retrieve my Blade, but the -
But the gambit was worth it, I retrieved my blade, and by the luck of a fool or blessing of the spirits, I saw an opening and my blade found it's mark between Rattlerib's neck and shoulder plate, cutting it's head clean off.
After the beast was dead, I moved to siphon the essence of Rattlerib into my blade, to empower it and finally give it a worthy name.

Given Name: Ironblood

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2013, 12:34:44 AM »
Oguur
I set out on my hunt yesterday morning, after having rested from our trip to Blade's Edge. There wasn't that far I needed to travel, but I had many preparations to do. As you may already have guessed, I have hunted an Elekk. It was very close to where we hunted the big white one, but this one was not that large. It was a bull though. I spent most of the day preparing things. I had acquired a bag of oil and an old rusty mining pick, so I started with finding a good rock to sharpen the mining pick, and get the rust away.
Well, most of it anyhow. When I had done that, I went out to gather some...Some dried talbuk droppings. I put them in a shoulder bag, and when it was full, poured most of the oil into it, and left it to soak. Then I prepared three wooden spears, for throwing, so not very heavy. With all the things prepared, I carried them over to the same spot where the great white Elekk had been. By this time it was evening already, and most of them wasn't close. After doing my meditation to the spirits, I rested the rest of the night, waiting for the morning. I went up and made a small fire and prepared a light meal. When I had eaten, I went down the slope, and almost when I was down, carefully poured what remained of the oil on the ground, in a line stretching from one edge to the other. I found a stick on the ground, and used it to make a small torch, and went back up to the fire, where I sat down to meditate.
I uhm...
It was the first time I have asked the spirits to help me. I looked up at the stars and glowing things above me when I came out of the meditation, and felt a light breeze brushing over my skin. I took my things and went down the slope, making sure to place the torch in the ground close to the line of oil. The wind were blowing against me, up towards the peak of the cliffs. In the distance, the Elekks were approaching, and one started to come close. I waited for it to come close enough, then crept closer... When I thought it was close enough, I rose to shout at the top of my lungs to the Elekk, and threw one of the spears. It turned to me, and then the spear had sunk into the upper part of its... Uhm... Nose thing. I turned to run right away, and it didn't take long for it to charge after me. When I reached the torch, I threw it down on the ground, so it fell on the trail of oil I had made earlier. The Elekk weren't far behind me, but the fire quickly caught in the oil, forming a line, and started to grow. I just ran a little bit further before turning around.
The bull had slowed down on the other side of the flames, so I roared at it and threw another spear. It bounced of the skull of it, tearing some skin, but it seemed to anger it at least. With the smoke and flames blowing against me, and the Elekk charging again, I dashed a bit to the side, towards the fire, and ran through it. Uhm... I don't think I realized then... But I think that was when I got this... Anyhow, all this time, I had the bag with talbuk droppings hanging over my shoulder, and I reached down in it to pull up one of them, and threw it at the face of the Elekk.
It splattered across the forehead, and it started to charge again. I had taken another handful of droppings, and when the bull had almost reached the wall of flame, I threw it into the fire. It created a ball of fire right in front of it, and the one splattered on the for head ignited. It... uhm... screamed and turn away from the wall of flames blowing towards it. I think it was a bit blinded too. It tried more times, but each time, I threw another one in front of it, causing it to steer back. The wind kept strong, pushing the fire to the peak of the cliff... Pushing the Elekk in front of it. That was what I had prayed for, that wind... Eventually, the Elekk was cornered on the edge, and with a last ball of fire it reared up, slipped, and tumbled over the edge. I turned and ran back over the blackened grass, picking up the mining pick on my way down. I turned around and ran over the edge of the cliff, and found the Elekk below it. One of the front legs were shattered. It was panting, trying to rise, sooty, the eyes watery from all the smoke. I leaped against one of the tusks, swinging myself in one of the uhm... horn thingies to get onto its head. I used all my strength to hit down with the mining pick, aiming for one of the eyes. It went all the way into the shaft, and the Elekk relaxed, and stopped to breath.
That was my hunt.

Name given: Redhand
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2013, 12:36:30 AM »
Grul’da
I hunted a Windroc that be perching at most trees in Nagrand. Since they hunt in flocks, the hard part be getting the attention of just one. I hunted a talbuk and left its meat near a tree, in hope to attract one. Two of them were lured to the bait. Waiting patiently for one to leave, I prowled in the grass, watching them. Seeing they enjoyed taking their time however, I decided to go for it, hoping one would fly off when I approached. I took my spear and crawled toward the bait, then thrusted it at one of the Windrocs. One went down with the spear, but the other came straight for me once my position had been given away. It flew up high, then flew down toward me. Reaction too late, it got me down on my back and started tearing at me with its talons, and pecking, both the beak and talons sharp as a blade.  Holding one arm over my face while trying to grab it with my other proved difficult, but I finally managed to grab its wing and break it, making sure it would not fly up again. After doing so, I managed to get on my feet again.
The Windroc had no intention of stopping there however. The large bird again came for me, despite not being able to fly. I took hold of the bird by its neck, where it again would wildly try and get me with its talons. While I held the bird by its neck, it would flap its other wing, desperately trying to get off. I took my dagger and thrusted into the birds chest, giving it a swift death.
Name given:  Wingslasher
(Under the page is a doodle of a stickfigure of Rargnasha with a moustache, eating bacon.)

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2013, 12:37:25 AM »
Nograx:
Alright. Well this hunt didnt started out the way I wanted it to.
Instead of finding my prey... well it found me. Was just flying with my drake over Blades Edge looking for a dragon. Just found dead ones though. Was about to turn my drake around and look for something else. Couldnt come back without blood on my face, right? And then I heard. The sound of wings in the wind behind me. And the sound was followed by a searing heat, that came closer and closer. Luckily I managed to dodge the flames that where sent at me and my drake. And there he was. Mighty and terrible. A Black Dragon almost as big as the inn up the hill. Flying just above me. And he came closer. Looks like someone made him angry. Cracked his eggs or something.  Anyroad. Couldnt just fly there and watch in awe as the beast came rushing towards me with its talons and fiery breath. So I flew my drake right towards it. Charging head on! And just a few meters before him, we changed direction and got barely out of reach of his maw. Now I was above him and the real work could begin. I grabbed those and changed dragons.
Jumping right on his back and started to work. I had to get the fucker down now, didnt I and so I started to attach the chains to his wings, which is easier said than done. With those, if anyone is curious. Flung them around his wings and thrusted them into his back. The beast roared in anger. The pesky little orc annoyed him. The Dragon did its best to get me off his back and succeded nearly one time. Just as I thruted the last harpoon in his back I lost my grip and slided down. Luckily the end of the chain was tied to my belt. And now I hung there under the dragon, which took his change and threw fire and insults at me.
"You Dragonmaw think you are the master of my kind? I will show you, you insignificant worm!"
Well I dont think that my clan is the master of his kind, but we know one or two things about them. I used my weight to swing around with the chain, so that I could dodge his breath. Got burned a few times. And I think I lost some of my hair... again. The stuff was just growing back. Pulled myself up as fast as I could and got on his back again. And now this bad boy comes into play. With the orc on his back, sticking little pointy things in him, we was to busy to get me off. He didnt realize how close he had come to the mountains. So I attached the chain to the last harpoon, sticked the harpoon into this bad boy and aimed for the mountainside. Now I had to get him even more angry. So I climbed towards his head. Got cut in te process by his sharp scales and horns on his back, but that is the price you pay. When I reached my destination I started to swing with my axe at his head. Managed to cuts some deep wounds in his neck and head. So he started to fly down, in the hope to get my off again.
Well he succeded and I went flying down frown his neck. But now the chain get its purpose. You see. In its rage the dragon tied its own wings together as he flew to the ground. And he went straight down, some hundred meters. I did fall too. But I had a backup plan. My own drake picked me mid air up and after that we just heard an angry roar and the sound of the dragons impact. And since he went down with its head first. We also heard a gut wrenching, but satisfying crack. Went down to make sure he was dead and collected some trophys.  Some  Dragon Teeth and  Obsidia Scales for good measure. And thats basically how my hunt went. Learned those tricks back in the highlands, though never tried them on one that was that -big-.

Name given:  Blackspine

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2013, 12:38:29 AM »
Groshnok

I left Garadar on my wolf, went the south path down to Terokkar. Cut across the Bone Wastes and up through Stonemaul Hold, then followed the path towards Shadowmoon Valley. As I shared in a campfire tales night a couple of weeks back, where I grew up, in the Valley of Trials, we were plagued by demons. I thought it fitting that my Om'riggor would be to hunt and kill one of 'em. And I didn't have to go far when I saw the perfect one. Upon enterin' Shadowmoon, I saw these huge, hulking beasts scattered around the path into the main part of the Valley. Big muscley feckers, bout 3 times me height, with armor on their legs, shoulders, arms and head. Wrathguards, so they were. Ye' want me to slow down a bit, Thu'ruk?

*Some odd scribbles and lines go straight through the words here*

Alright.  So anyroad, I tied me wolf up to a burnt tree stump, and took me place behind a rock, waitin' fer' one of 'em to stray a good bit away from the rest. I threw a rock at him to get his attention. Bashed him right in the nose! He was damn angry, so he was! Foul demon, ran over to me, an axe in each hand, raised in the air. I raised my own to block, and so began our long clash. I thought they brute'd be swingin' wildly, but this fella had some skill! Agile fecker too! Was hard to get a shot in he was movin' his blades so fast. Thats when the first hit came.
He took a big swing with his left axe, which I had to use all my might to block with mine. Suddenly, he quickly pulled away and slashed with the right. That's how he got me chest. But the best thing about these things are, they fill ye' with rage n' bloodlust. I swung me axe upwards, and tore the demon's jaw off!  Had to jump back to avoid the spray of his blood, don't want that stuff gettin' in yer mouth. He let out a horribe gurglin' noise and swung his right axe down on me left shoulder.  Tore deep, so it did. We clashed blades for a while longer, not much happenin', until he sweeped down low with the two blades. 
One bit into the plate armour on me left thigh, the other slice across the now exposed flesh. That one hurt most, made it hard to stand. But it filled me with anger, so it did. We clashed for a while more, until finally, it was over with two strikes. He swung one blade high, aimin' for me neck. I blocked it wit' the wood of me axe. The second, I weren't ready for. he swung all his weight up top.  However, he still had some power left. I guess I underestimated the damned Demon's Blood.  His second axe bit right into me right side! But. Whatever way he put it in, he couldn't get it out.  He was surprised by this too! He tried pullin', and that's when I saw the openin'. I pushed back his axe that clashed with mine, and put all me weight into fallin' back. Ripped the axe out!, 'twas damn sore! But I sent the demon stumblin'. And that's where I swung. Right across the stomach. Whatever vile organs that son o' a bitch had, just spilled out. He collapsed to his knees, and that was that!

Name given:  Gorewrath

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2014, 11:54:28 PM »
(The words are hard to read, not on one line entirely even. )

Trakmar

Hrm, I went into Terokkar Forest to hunt to Basilisk there. I took the path through  Zangermarsh, to the border of Terokkar and the swamp. By a lake shortly across the border I saw my prey. A basilisk cornering a starved wolf. I hid in the grass, waiting 'till the beast would catch the scent I would no doubt catch going through the swamp. I rose a bit from the grass, growling lowly the get the beasts attention. I wanted to bring it to me.
Soon enough the basilisk started looking for the nearby threat, but didn't wait long before it went back to the wolf. So Instead I took its attention by letting out a loud roar. Soon enough, the giant lizard started running to me.
I wanted to get to higher spot. I climbed a tree and let out' a mocking growl at it. Then, given the opportunity, leapt down on the beasts back.
When I 'ad landed on its back, I made sure I would stay there. Drove my claws into its side and started biting a' its back. It took a while as them have bloody tough skin, but eventually the bleedings got bigger and bigger, eventually killing the basilisk.
And not long after, the basilisks previous prey - A starved wolf would come for me. It locked its jaw around my arm. I took hold of it and bit its throat as well, giving it a swift death. Brought back the basilisks hide to proof of the hunt.

Name given: Bloodmaw

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2014, 11:57:10 PM »
Gridish
Well, I also did my Om'riggor in Terrokar Forest.. I wasn't really what to hunt.. maybe a wolf, maybe not... but yeah..
But very early on my journey while in the forest, I felt like something was following me.. and not only that.. but also that something was missing..
So I grabbed my staff just in-case... traveled deeper into the forest, I decided to step off-route.. maybe my chances would be better to find something there.
While I went off the path, I - saw- some sort of flashes in the corner of my eyes.. but when I'd look.. nothing would be there..
Until I suddenly heard footsteps right behind me, and some kind of cry, so I turned around.. and there was this lizard beast heading for me.
It jumped at me, but I could whack it off its collision course with me, since I had my staff ready.
While the lizard was coming to it' senses, I tried to cast a spell thru my staff... but.. I didn't feel any arcane power flow, so I wasn't able to cast a thing…and before I knew it.. the lizard disappeared...
Then it reappeared!
And then disappeared again... and kept doing that in a pattern, circling around me..
Every time it did that, I felt a disturbance.. which was most likely what didn't allow me to cast... So.. i had to take a moment to calm down.. and figure out what as happening... the beast kept on appearing and disappearing in a constant pattern.. So I predicted it's next reappearance..
I made a low sweeping movement with my staff, attempting to predict the lizards movement... and I did.. hitting it pretty hard. It let out a cry, and I tried to cast again.. but again no success.
It disappeared once again.. just right in front of me.. it vanished!
Next thing I know, I hear it behind me, as I turn around.. it jumps me, pushing me down to the ground, trying to snap at my face with its mouth.. but my staff was in between its mouth and my face... So then it decided  to start digging its way into my chest...
I whacked it in the face with my staff... and rolled to my side, kicking the beast off me.. Then I rolled away from it.. and before I could get up again.. it was gone again.. And went back to his annoying pattern of appearing and disappearing. I tried to predict his movement again, only this time it appeared further away from me, and sprinting towards me, and jumped at me, launching itself from the ground with its tail.. Before it could actually get to me, I rolled backwards in the same movement, putting my staff and my leg, and launched the beast over me, into a tree..
It hit its head pretty hard, and didn't move once it hit the ground. I went over and snapped its neck.. And yeah... that was my hunt...

Name given: Rimeweaver