Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 06:02:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24
24 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Om'riggor Transcripts  (Read 58000 times)

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
Re: Om'riggor Transcripts
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2014, 11:56:44 PM »
Rashka

Err.. I be runnin' till I be near some trees. I saw 'im ugly raptor there. I be no' likin' raptors anymore, so I be sneakin' closer ter 'im.
4ha' ugly raptor be hearin' me comin' though. He smacked me righ' in me face with ïm ugly tail!
4I snorted as I wen' fer 'im throa' but 'im clawed me face. So I be backin' a bi' off..
There be me and tha' ugly faced raptor as I ran straigh' fer him, roarin' with all me pride.
He be starin' at me fer some time, I think 'im be scared, but he be runnin' at me soon after, clawin' me arm. I be angry then, so I grabbed 'im tail and threw him onto the ground.
He clawed me stomach, but I be no' carin' anymore. I smacked 'im righ' in the face and cu' his throa'. Then I covered me face and arms in 'im blood.

Given Name: Facebreaker
Old uncle Nazgrel;felling trees,
Cut his legs off at the knees.
"I'll sew them back on!" cried his daughter,
"No!" he said, "I like them shorter"
-By Karak, shortly before being throttled by Claws

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2014, 11:58:19 PM »
Krezgugesh

I was near the wailing caverns, sitting on a ridge waiting for a particularly big Centaur I had seen the other day.
I knew he would come, because I saw him drinking from thepond a few days earlier.
 As he showed up in the horizon with his Entourage, his figure got bigger and bigger the closer he came, before suddenly they started looking nervous and fled.
I thought they had spotted me until I heard a loud hiss behind me.
It seems this three headed swimming snake saw me and wanted supper.
I swiftly turned and waitedfor it to strike, dodging the middle head and catching the right one.
I don't know, I've never seen a hydra
 With a firm grip around its neck, it tried to shake me, but I kept squeezing until I heard a crack andthe head grew limp.
 It roared, then I roared louder, grabbed my axe and swinged it at him, but I missed and it stepped on it.
Then the middle head went straight for my faceand I grabbed its jaws...
With everything I had, I ripped the beast's lower jaw out and stomped on it. The last head was screaming and it slowly backed away, so I picked up my axe, jumped for it and split it's skull in two.
I took one piece of its face and smeared my head with it

Given Name: Sunderskull

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2014, 12:00:11 AM »
Kryazha

I didn' really know wat I woul' be 'untin', so I jus' ran nort', and ran past the jungle dere. Nothin' dere really interested me... So I ran on. An' foun' dese blue flyin' thin's making nests in da trees an' suc'.
I 'id behin' one o' da trees a little part away, closin' in throug' da 'ig' grass, wen one was slightly alone on da side, I sprung up an' grabbed it's talons, pullin' it down.
 It screeched an' we fought, claws, teet' an' all, feathers flyin' everywhere... Until I managed ta rip 'er t'roat' out. I smeared 'er blood over me, an' I think I got some feathers too...

Given name: Throatrender
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 03:55:18 PM by Rhonya »

Karak Stormsong

• Path of Strength
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2014, 12:02:28 AM »
Logush

Hrmm.. I wnet to the forests of Ashenvale, spotted some wolf just sniffing around its lair... I believe it is what they call a 'ghostpaw' a white wolf, pretty larger then the others in surrounding area? Wasn't much of a fight, as I approached... it just gnarled at me and leaped forward right into my blade... it got its jaws in my back, but aside from that nothing else really happened.

Given Name: Heartseeker

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2014, 11:37:23 PM »
Rajza

This might not be the most interesting story but here goes.. I had to "travel" a bit before i found the right pray.. So when i got here, to sholazar, i thought that i might try my luck wiht a huge poisenous snake! I had to stalk the beast for a while.. When i decided to attack it, my element of surprise was lost, quite quickly. It managed to coil itself around me. But i somehow managed to free my hand and cut open the beasts stomach. The end.

Given Name: Ripscale
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2014, 11:39:16 PM »
Gashuk

I took off on m'Worg and rode hard into t'wilderness o' Dragonblight but continued on, t'place was full o' Undead and I didn't feel any connection t'slayin' such. I continued further, ridin' entirely through the bitter cold and before me rose a great stairs leadin' into Zul'drak.

Again, as is with t'majority o' this land, undead immediately met me an' I took my time in blastin' them aside. Weak, mindless troll zombies, not worth anyone's Om'riggor. Continuin' easterly, I begun t'see signs of shrines, altars t'the Loa tha' t'Drakkari worship, o' worshipped.

Anyroad, I begun t'see signs o' life, a skeleton crew o' Argent Crusade remained stationed there an' despite neutrality, I manoeuvred around them carefully, until before me stood a huge altar with wha' looked like purple stained blood bursting from its higher peaks an' imagery o' a great snake.

The area was quiet, too quiet, a lot quieter than it would've been durin' t'War I bet. Corpses still littered t'ground, kept frigid an' fresh by t'weather, an' I spied in front o' me what I thought was another troll-zombie.
I dismounted Greytooth, drew m'dagger an' slowly approached, t'zombie wore a long dark robe an' was hunched o'er a corpse, it looked like it were eatin' it.

As I got closer, t'stench o' death faded an' I could sense t'warm emission o' fresh blood. I grunted t'alert t'Troll an' it turned t'face me, tusks stained wit' blood, an' I saw on t'floor a twitchin' corpse of a Orc o' t'Argent Crusade.
T'red was such a contrast against t'pure white o' his tabard, I could barely take m' eyes off it before t'Troll charged.
I don't speak much Troll bu' it sounded -mad-, an' as t'Troll leapt towards me, I tried t'boil t'blood on his tusks t'disintegrate them, but it didn't work. Somehow t'Troll 'ad countered m'blood weavin' an' charged me t'the ground, makin' this.
T'Troll seemed some sort o' Priest, as I was downed, 'e drew a twisted dagger from 'is belt an' begun t'weave -my- Blood. It curled up upon t'dagger an' circled around it, slitherin' like a snake, as t'Troll evoked shadows t'enter m'mind, weaponizin' my blood t'gain entry.

I tried with all m'might t'rise t'my feet, but as soon as t'Troll assaulted m'mind, I knew I couldn't. I was struck with images o' death, visions o' snakes crawlin' up m'body, feastin' on m'eyes, crawlin' into m'mouth...
All t'while I was under this illusion, t'Troll drew ever closer, an' lunged t'kris into m'other shoulder, hunchin' down t'feast upon t'gushin' wound, believin' me helpless.

It was t'pain o' that stab tha' shocked me awake, I expelled t'shadows t'Troll 'ad weaved, an' drew in energy from m'blood, exhalin' in incantment I managed t'curse t'Troll in agony, interruptin' it's meal.
I quickly drew in more energy from m'blood an' peered at t'dyin' Orc nearby, it's still twitchin' body turnin' t'view our fight, eyes mostly rolled back. As t'Troll screamed, attemptin' t'fight off t'progressive agonisin' curse, I looked directly into t'Orc's eyes an' saw t'light o' life flicker off.

It was like I could sense t'Orc's Spirit rise out o' him, an' as it did, I saw m'chance.
I channelled all m'focus into energizin' tha' Spirit an' as it formed a ghostly figure, I saw t'glint in 'is eye again and t'gether, we charged t'recoverin' Troll.

T'Spirit burst into an' through him, fadin' after doin' so', and I stabbed deep into 'is heart with m'dagger. Before 'e could do anythin' else, I begun t'drain t'Shadowpriest's Soul into this Soulshard. Fer better o' fer worse, this be m'trophy.

Given name: Soulfury

(A small drawing is made on the side, of an Orcs face with a snake wriggling out of his mouth.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:44:51 PM by Rhonya »
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 12:51:50 AM »
Kradak:

Kradak took off all clothes and ran towards Barrens!
Ran south south south.
Down towards marshlands

But what is this I think! A prospector in mountain side.
He look for something.
I run towards him, he turn towards me and scream!
I throw weapon and helmet on ground and jump on him!

Start bite in neck!
Beat with fist!
I hit and hit and hit and hit!
Blood!
BLOOD!

I cut off head with sword!
And paint two stripes with blood on face!
Then I come back.

Given name: Fistfist.

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 12:55:59 AM »
Arkail:

Well, I headed north of Thunder Bluff, which is quite beautiful this eve. I noticed some rather large tracks headed east, so I followed them. Finally spotted an old bull kodo. He was BIG.

I set about planning my attack, and tried my best to stay downwind of him. But as always I discovered that knowledge and wisdom are two separate things. He spotted me and in an instant charged me, and so it began.

He was nearly upon me, but hah! I managed to sidestep him and attempted to wipe at its legs.
I connected, but the blow knocked the sword out of my hand and the bull seemed unaffected!
He span nearly on the spot and charged again. This time I wasn’t so quick and before I knew it, the world was a blur. I was bouncing and rolling, lucky to still be breathing, I think. I don’t really how, but before I knew it, I was up and charging him!

As we charged each other, I somehow, through instinct or adrenaline, managed to climb upon his back. I gathered what arcane I could muster and attempted to hit him with a blast! As I was about to release the bolt, he bucked and threw off my aim. I knew was gonna have to dig deep.

So again I gathered what I could! But this time, I gathered it about my hands and used it to rain blows down upon his head! The bull roared and skidded to the ground, throwing me quite far. I went to gather my sword and trophy, but lo and behold! He attempted to rise… that is when I drove my blade into its head.

And there the bull was dead.

Given name: Blastblade.

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 12:57:34 AM »
Mokrom:

I set off, hoping tha' I could reach Ashenvale, and ge' a bear. Unfortunately tha' was not the case.

Bu' anyroad, I figured the fastest way would be to cross the Stonetalon Mountains, So I hurried, I ran across the Barrens, and into Stonetalon. I made it quite near the border when suddenly… a large spider came at me! I quickly shot it down and continued on, there was no way this spider was going to be the kill for my unt’.

The spider screeched as it died, and I heard heavy foot steps in the distance. I decided to investigate, and made my way towards the sound. What I saw scared me. It was a huge Storm Cliff! No’ as huge as the one we got the other day, bu' still big!

It' charged towards me, and I just merely managed to jump to the side avoiding being crushed to death. I tried to aim my new bow at it countless times, but I failed to get a proper aim at it, before it charged again! So I ran behind a tree, hiding.

The Storm Cliff looked straight at the tree, when I jumped out, roaring. I aimed my bow and arrow straight for it's head, and shot! The Arrow flew with swift speed toward the head and pierced it's skull. The Storm Cliff fell to the ground.

I was confused. How could one arrow simply kill this large beast?

I pulled the arrow out of it's skull and used it to cut its guts up, hence why I am soaked in blood. Then I proceeded to break off it's horn. I returned just in time.

Given name: Stormshot.

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 12:59:15 AM »
Kogra:

Having just ran away from the camp I quickly found out that my sight would not be with me as the trees itself were moving in my way to obstruct me and I could not dodge them.  Having eventually found my footing I ran to the closest place I could remember with huntable prey, The west.

With having only one task in mind, I stuck to the trees and looked out for some hunt able prey but only to notice that everything around me had turned into a giant blur. From that moment I knew that I had to rely on my other senses instead of my sight which I so much prefer.

I tried to locate a mighty beast that I would heroically fight in a one on one combat but alas, there were none around as the predators themselves seem to have taken to their own corners of the plains.

Having almost given up on finding something to hunt, No wait, I would never do that! Never give up! Anyway. I heard the screeching of a bird that sounded like it wanted to be hunted down. I heard it traveling to... I don't know, I was quite disoriented, having traveled for month-... Moments.

I heard the beating of winds on the air somewhat closer, somewhere very close... Yet not so close as that one would find it uncomfortable. As I moved to find out what this beast I was hit.. I mean hid behind a rock. Wings even!

As I laid down in waiting, I tried to determine how far it was away from me but I was confused as I suddenly heard someone speak in a tongue that sounded like broken orcish, That and some squawking. It said something about seeing an orcling. I pondered what this was until I noticed that I was hiding on the wrong side of the rock!

Two razor sharp talons pierced my shoulder as the beast had seemingly noticed me. I screamed at it as loud as I could to try to confuse it and use that time to create some distance between me and the being. Alas, my tactic of confusing the enemy did not work. I felt the life-force dripping down my shoulder as the talons had made its wound.
With one dead eye it looked at me and I looked at it and from that moment on I knew... I would kick her ass. Not having your eyes to use at this point is a hindrance so one had to do with just her scent and hearing. It screeched as the flying monster chicken made a dive to get in close for another attack. This time I heard it coming and listened to the wind however it turns out I'm not a great listener.

The talons once more pierced my flesh. This time however I used this to my advantage and swung my axe quickly, Using all my little strength. It however seemed enough and chopped the beings leg clean of! It started to curse, not in a tongue I knew but one that possibly exists. As I continued to hear the beatings of the wings I concluded that this beast was not down yet.

I heard the beast turn around and prepare itself for another attack. This time however I did not want to get hit first and used my super secret tactic of swinging my axe to swing with a lot of grace and totally not at random. I grinned as my axe came to a stop and the being screeched once more. I knew then that I this was the end of the battle. With a promise to come back it crashed down at the earth, it nearly seemed too dramatic.

As I looked down upon the weird flying chicken, I grinned and picked up the leg that I now hold here in my hand.  Having confirmed that it was a clean kill I howled in the wind and afterwards tended to my wounds to make sure I would not die from bloodloss.

And that is how I have done this ancient orcish rite.

Given name: Windwatcher.

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2014, 02:08:21 AM »
Karasha: 

I se' ou' with almos' no clothes on! Jus' like 'em told me ter.. I decided tha' t'steppes were too borin' an' bare ter 'unt anythin' in, so I 'eaded towards t'swamp instead. After quite some runnin', aye, I -ran- all t'way, I finally made it ter there.  'owever, 'ere was nothin' interestin' either, an' even with almos' no clothes on it almos' seemed warmer than t'steppes. I walked around fer a bi' on me sore fee' untill I found a gian' lake! I though' tha' t'spirits was with me, an' 'ad 'eard me though's abou' 'ating to be sweaty an' all tha'. So I wen' fer a swim. I know I should be 'unting an' all tha', an' I were jus' abou' ter 'ead ou' ter find somethin' again as I fel' somethin' comin' closer. I turned abou' ter peer around, bu' I couldn' see anythin' bu' trees. So I told meself it probably jus' was somethin' me mind 'ad made up.. owever! Suddenly I feel somethin' bite into me le'! I le' ou' a yelp, almos' jumpin' ou' of t'water only ter see a stupid ugly giantic fish bit into t'flesh of me le'! Lucky fer me I weren' tha' far away from t'shore, so I quickly swam closer ter it. As I made it onto t'coas', I stared at t'fish who still 'ad it's teeth in me le'. Lettin' ou' a growl I pulled it off me le'. I stared at it some more, a real ugly fecker, an' after some intense starin' eye-ter-eye I stabbed it. Then I cu' it's teet' ou', an' it's 'ead off, usin' it's body ter smear blood onto me own face an' body. I be no' sure if this be a worthy kill an' all tha', bu' it bi' a good lunch of me le' off. Stupid fish.

Given name: Redtooth

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2014, 02:09:32 AM »
Garzag:

My family, has throughout time been known as the "Eaters of rock." or "Rock hardened" depending on the generation. We made a name for ourselves by fighting as well with a shield, than any Orc does with an axe... The Shield helps us to become a rock, and to also break a rock. We spent our childhoods bashing a large rock, continiously, for years on end. Until eventually a crack appeared, and then over time it gave way. It taught us patience, and a steady resolve... So for my kill, I thought I would honour the rite of passage of my ancestors. The lands of the Gorge have been swamped in the blood of our kin, and living here are the golems. Creations of pure stone, empowered by the elements themselves. Or even by mechanical genius. In this case, The Golem I sought was created by the Dark Irons. A creature easy two times the size of me. The head alone, as you can see weighs more than a troop of Orcs, and is the size of my torso. To kill such a beast is deemed impossible by some, due to their skin of stone. But I am of the Rock-Eaters. And this is what we have lived for. This particular Golem was encamped with a small troop of Dark Iron Dwarves. With only my shield, I was able to swoop into the camp quickly as the Golem was on the other side of the pickets. After a few gruesome blocks, parries and bashes. I was able to dispatch the small troop of Dwarves, and there was the trophy I sought. With no expression or reaction it simply came at me, shaking the ground beneath it. I could hear cogs turning as it got close. With amazing speed for such a heavy creature it lashed forward. I was barely able to bring my shield up as the stone fist clashed against. Sending my flying back. From a strike to my shield alone I was almost breathless. But I did not go in without a plan. Such a creature is not sentient, it is programmed to do the bidding of its master, that is all. And that was my advantage. Many of the trees in the land are scorched, easy to topple. So I lead the golem round the camp. Dodging and throwing myself away from the ground breaking strikes. Eventually I was able to fell the trees, each colliding into the creature with a weight  almost matching. But of course, it did no damage to the Golem, but the trees had done what I had hoped. With such force crashing down, it had begun to alter the cogs inside the Golem. a whirring sound had erupted from the creature, and its once direct route had now become all over the place. It side stepped, and went in circles, juttered and lost focus. I had now backed up to the edge of a ridge. The Golem slowly following me as the faulty sounds grew louder. The edge of the ridge had grown soft, and could barely hold my own weight. But I stood fast. Then, as it came to the very edge. Its fist rising in the air, I rolled underneath the Golem, letting out a call for my ancestors, devourers of stone. I launched forward, shield braced. And I pushed it, with every ounce of strength in my body it took that step too far. And as the fist crashed to the ground. The ridge dissolved, sending the Golem down an almighty drop. It took what felt like minutes before the crashing sound echoed below.  Exhausted from the push, and now realising I had broken my ribs. I peered over the edge to see the scatter of cogs and stone. The head of the Golem perfectly intact, smashed from the torso looking back up at me, expressionless. I had done what I had done as a child. Devoured stone. Broke it, and become the rock myself.

Given name: Stoneshield

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2014, 02:10:31 AM »
Vanara:

I started ter move towards Stonard, I saw a mountain on me left, I decided ter have a look on the top of it. I walked around the mountain trying ter find a path that leaded up. I found one, made Whitney wait there while I started ter move up very quietly. Once I got to the top of the mountain I saw a warlock with a felhunter standing in a cave. I decided I wanted ter take down the felhunter so I sneaked me way closer towards the cave. Fer some reason they spotted me and the felhunter started ter charge towards me. I quickly rolled to me right, avoiding the charge. When I got back on me feet the warlock send a spell in me direction, I barely managed ter avoid it. I sprinted over to the warlock in attempt ter hit him in the arm but him was fast and stepped aside, then hit me against the wall. It be then when I realized I needed ter do this in a different way since they outnumbered me. I kept myself in the middle of the felhunter and the warlock then when the felhunter charged I stepped aside quickly, the felhunter ended up biting the warlock in his leg, he fell ter his knees. As he was in pain his guard was lowered I ran behind him and stabbed him in his spine the warlock be dead. Then it be only the felhunter left ter put down. I lured him out of the cave ter have more room ter run. I checked me surroundings and found some rocks, I picked one up and then swept me leg on the ground, it made a cloud of ash. I used this ter position meself on top of the rocks. When the ash cloud started ter lower I threw the little rock behind meself and the felhunter, making him turn. I then jumped off the rock next to the felhunter while I pierced me dagger in his head. I quickly pulled it back out before slicing off its head. I picked up the head by its horns.  That be me tale.

Given name: Ashveil
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:45:57 AM by Rargnasha »

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2014, 02:11:09 AM »
Srelok: 

I rode into Bogpaddle, where I left my wolf. I ventured deeper into the swamp on foot, until I reached the shoreline. Having always had a good bond with the spirit of water I decided to hunt a marine predator like a shark. They're mostly shallow-water ambush predators, so that's where I went. I made a shallow cut on my arm to draw one in and I believe I may have been too succesful in that. The first shark that appeared was a monster, just look at the head. It got a bite in before I could strike, but let go and swam away only to come at me again. But this time, I was ready for it and planted my axe in its head. Afterward, I cut its head off and took it with me as trophy. Only, I left my wolf and armour at Bogpaddle, I just realised... But that's my tale.

Given name: Grimtide

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2014, 02:12:16 AM »
Balrukin:

I decided to search for something slow, as I am not very nimble myself lately.. I traveled to Loch Modan for my hunt, looking for Ogre as they seemed the best fit, reasonably slow that is. Upon reaching Loch Modan I was riding around when I spotted the Mo'grosh Stronghold, with a single Darkmauler in front doing his patrols. I had to figure out a way to slay him without having to face him, he would surely have crushed me in my current state, had he noticed. I noticed there was quite some space between his legs every time he took a step. And with his size, I decided to try and throw my walking stick between his legs. As soon as he turned at the right angle, I threw my cane between his legs, he tripped and fell to his face. I conjured a fire to try and burn him while he was on the floor. The fire was hot and the Ogre's clothing took ablaze as he was rolling on the floor. As quick as my feet would carry me I walked over to it,  picked up my cane and thrusted the pointy end into his left eye. The Ogre died swiftly from that, I put my hand into his now caved in eye socket and smeared myself with the blood. It might not have been a real fight, as it never saw me coming.But in the end, it died and I, did not.

Given name: Bloodeye