Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 03:11:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145
145 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Om'riggor Transcripts  (Read 57652 times)

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
Re: Om'riggor Transcripts
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2014, 02:14:23 AM »
Gromgeth:

I wandered around Burning Steppes in search for my prey. I was worried since my hunting skills and not that advanced. I used whatever knowledge I picked up from the hunters within the Tribe and tried to adept. I knew 'bout the Blackrock Pass once had a small demonic infestation. I thought it would be wise to hunt one beast that I -have- much experience with, demons.  Since a long time most of the demons were killed by adventurers or other traspassers trough the pass. Only small groups of imps were crawling 'round. I spotted one up ahead who was moving away from the others. I found my prey. I used the higher path in the pass to be at the higher ground when I jumped him, I knew the strength of an imp isn't that great. However their magical and fire abilities was what I had to avoid since I self were not allowed to use any. I went for a quick kill, I leaped on the little fel bastard to quickly cut some limps that would disrupt him from casting any spells. The creature was quickly overtaken but screamed out a noise that was unbearable. The other imps noticed and crawled toward me in huge numbers, I set up my wolf not far from were I was and ran trough the pass. I heard the sound of flames behind me and screaming imps! I hesitated to use any kind of fel to.. save myself but resisted. I jumped on me wolf to get the fel out of there and rode as fast as the wind could carry me to Stonard. In all the haste I was able to break off one of the horns of the imp.

Given name: Blackhorn

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2014, 02:15:04 AM »
Gro’kul

It has been long since i hunted without me wolf and weapon.. But i managed to find a group of Wind Serpents.. nothing major.. until i saw one of them.. the others were bright colors but this one was black and white.. And bigger than the rest.. i snuck up on it preparing to charge when it noticed me.. as i charged at it, it breathed a lightning at me.. When i got to it it simply flew away.. luckily i could hit it by throwing my axe at it.. i hit it in its neck and took a scale with me.. and covered myself in blood.. Though.. the blood smell attracted some swamp crocs.. but that matters not.. and that is my tale..

Given name: Wildwind
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2014, 02:15:44 AM »
Kraagara

I left Stonard... but wasn't sure where to go or what to hunt... I looked up and saw a star shooting across the sky. I followed its path before it faded from sight. It led me to an enclave of Lost Ones... A bit of dark humour on the Spirits parts no doubt. Eventually I was the victor after ripping out his jugular with my own maw... I took a crystal that he had worn around his neck as a trophy. As I made my way to leave, after painting myself in the Lost One's blood... I er... ran into some difficulty... seems they go by a "biggest is boss" motif there. And well... lets just say I have never ran harder in my entire life. That's my tale.

Given name: Starmaw

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2015, 12:18:43 AM »
Kargnar

I chose to go after this Frostwolf Alpha, since there had been rumors going around in Wor'gol, that one of the stronger Alphas of the region had gone berserk, attacking anything it saw even its own pack, eventually leaving it a lone wolf.

Knowing that when a Frostwolf turns against its own pack in such a way, is a clear sign that is suffering from something, I thought it an excellent prey, both to prove my worth to the tribe, and at the same time bringing this mighty wolf out of its suffering.

Given Name: Bloodpaw
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:34:50 AM by Sadok »

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2015, 12:19:16 AM »
Kyrazha

I ran ta Grom’ar, cause dat be w’ere I were taken ta, before. As said, I ain’ did dis ‘unt fo’ a name. I did it fo’ reven’e, fo’ an offer to da spirits so dem woul’ maybe restore da link dat were cut off from me by da one w’o’s skull I be wearin’ rig’t now.

Wat I were lookin’ fo’ was one o’ da T’underlords dat survived da tribes assaul’, or maybe one dat ‘ad come back down to da place. It still be ruins, bu’ dere still were some lef’. So I ‘ad ta pick carefully.

Took one o’ dem scouts as a tar’et, cause dem be furt’er away, less c’ance I be ambus’ed.

I picked up two rocks from nearby, t’rew one to da T’underlords ot’er side. W’en it looked ta see wat it were, I ran in. Tried ta smas’ me rock ta ‘is ‘ead, but ‘e turned too fas’, jus’ nickin’ me skin wit’ ‘is knife.

Mana’ed ta ‘it ‘is ‘ead wit’ me rock t’oug’, ripped out ‘is t’roat as ‘e fell. Pulled ‘im aside quickly before any ot’er scout saw, coverin’ mos’ da blood marks wit’ snow an’ ‘id da body.

I took ‘is ‘eart as me offer. W’ic’ I will brin’ down to da pools later.

Given Name: N/A

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2015, 12:19:37 AM »
Magrahra

I have been warring with myself for longer than I like to admit... I gave myself to the spirits guidance fully and they pulled me north, to the mountains.

I was not surprised when I found myself at the lava pools. Where I found myself, the heat was intense, made only more so by a wild fire elemental who lingered in the pool.

It spotted me before I had the first move. My weapon was my call to the elements, which thankfully saw fit to heed my call. However in drawing the water and cold from the air, proved to be fairly useless.

When the water and snow came close, it evaporated to steam. Already it was attacking and already.. it had landed a few hits.

I tried to suffocate it with the wind, to snuff out its fire. But this only proved to fan the flames... There are reasons to why my next thought came to me but it would be too long to dive into tonight, in front of all...

I fanned the flames, and I called to the fire. I drew upon it and sought to increase the flames. It grew too much even for the elemental to handle and it shattered, throwing me.. and its heart, to cliffs.

I have learned much and I have heard clearly that the spirits have spoken to myself, whether it proves fit for this trial or not.

Given Name: Emberheart
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:38:49 AM by Sadok »

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2015, 12:20:16 AM »
Dragath

I went after the great worms of the snow... Those that have been pesterin' us when we did travel through the wastes. I knew we last sighted some to the north-east, near the great open wastes.

So I went there... Looking for bulges in the snow. I found one and began trackin’... It felt like I waded through the snow for hours without any sightings... I began wonderin' if I had time to try and find other beasts to hunt…

However... The snow caved under me and I was flung into the air. When I got back up I had pincers stuck in my shoulder.

It was a worm well-enough… I jabbed it in the face, but not fast enough to not get a few holes in me.

I was flung aside and a hellish shriek was let out from it. It eyed me for a while before it launched at me again... This time I could see it not bein' under the snow. So I managed to dodge it, but my weapon was caught and cracked.

It lifted me from the ground and I gutted the bastard through the throat and down. Long story short, it is now dead and I got this to prove it.

Given Name: Dreadmaw
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:43:20 AM by Sadok »

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2015, 12:20:45 AM »
Rik’clar

I went looking for those wolves you all talked about but ended up in some Ogre camp! I thought I might aswell kill some while I was there! That was until I found a cave in the Ogre camp saying  “don’t feed the beater”..

I went in the cave and found the remains of a Shardtusk. That’s until I saw the giant Ogron! Clearly found a challenge worth my time!

I thought I could sneak up on the Ogron.. but his backhand to my mask proved me wrong and send my flying into the cave wall! As I got up laughing from excitement the Ogron got confused and I charged the ugly “beater”. ..

This time tho I got a hold of his arms and quickly climbed my way on top of the Ogron.

As stupid as Ogrons are he started trying to bash me with his hands while on top of him. Ofcourse I made sure he did nothing but impale his own hand on his shoulder spikes! Glorious!

As the “beater” was screaming in pain, from beating himself, I smashed my hands in his eye socket and tore the eye out!

Even tho it didn’t kill it. It made it easier. As the Ogron now used his one free hand to hold over his missing eye I used the teeth of my mask to puncture a hole in the Ogrons neck. Watching him.. Choking in his own blood! Like him.

All my enemies will perish!

After he stopped moving I of-course cut a smile in the “beater’s” face. Sadly his head was too big to carry back…

Given Name: Rendfist
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:45:51 AM by Sadok »

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2015, 12:28:59 AM »
Trakmar (Again... Again)

My hunt lead me to the Rylak near Stonefang Outpost. After gaining understanding of the Wild Spirit here, I sought the most ferocious and cunning creature here that be not a Garn. It did not take me long to find a suitable prey.

A smaller one, but not lacking in the others ferocity, I kept watch on it as it took to its wings. I found a stick and sharpened it on a rock to make a spear. And a lucky throw directed its attention to me, as a hole was torn in its wing.

When it landed, both the heads worked together in trying to, trying to make me its meal. It manages to push me on me back, and I had to use both hand t'keep it at bay. After some struggling, I managed to push one head into the snow and keep it there.

Keeping its head down, I rolled myself on to its neck, using my weight to keep it down, though kept no mind to its wings. It used its claw to make a cut on my back, making me lost grip on its other head, which then bit me shoulder.

Acting swiftly, I placed me foot on the rylak’s shoulder and pushed it down to keep the wing in check. Then clawed at the head I was keeping down, and after a few strikes, managing to tear its throat.

As it let out a pained growl, and much weakened by the loss of one head, I took holds of its snout and made quick work of it, as I sinked me teeth into its neck.

As trophy, I hacked off its heads with a stone.

Given Name: Beastbane
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:50:18 AM by Sadok »

Kogra Windwatcher

• Elder
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2015, 12:18:44 AM »
Threkna:

I went to the harbour the Iron Horde have built on the coast, looking for prey. Found a Shattered Hand orc scouting on the outskirts.

I distracted him by throwing some stones at him, then moved. Once he came where I stood before, I leaped at him and struck.

Both of us fought like our clan does. Dirty tricks with throwing sand in the eyes, spitting in the opponents face and otherwise. At last I managed to knock him off his feet and slit his throat. Cut off the bladed arm to keep as trophy.

Given name: Slitskin
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Kogra Windwatcher

• Elder
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2015, 12:24:03 AM »
Sinami:

For my hunt I decided to go east of camp and down a talbuk, since I've never seen the point in hunting something for sport only. I'd rather hunt something I can get a lot of use and benefit out of..

But, I digress.So, I left camp and started east. I've studied the talbuks these past few weeks and I've come to know their habits and favourite places for grazing failry well by now.

The talbulks were grazing peacefully, and I took great care to move downwind, lest they'd catch my scent and scatter.

Since I didn't have Frostfang with me I couldn't use him to single out one of them, so I'd just have to wait for one of them to stray a little bit away from the rest of the herd. So I sat down in the shadow of a large tree to wait.

What I hadn't counted on, however, was that I wasn't the only predator out hunting tonight... nor had I counted on the fact that I could be seen as prey...

I caught the scent of cat seconds before it sprung on me and I managed to roll aside, so as not to be impaled by its claws. I spared a thought to the fact that it moved more like a humanoid being than a cat before I had to concentrate on surviving.

I am not at my best when I have to fight an enemy in hand to hand combat, so at first I was mostly trying to defend myself against whatever creature was attacking me and try to keep it from killing me.

It managed to rake me with its claws a few times before I finally managed to get a hand free and grab one of my arrows. I could feel the creature's hot and putrid breath against my face and I stabbed it wildly with my arrow...

The creature howled in agony and thrashed against me before it went still. I crawled out from underneath it and upon closer inspection I realised that I had managed, by pure luck, to stab the thing through the eye and into its brain.

Not quite believing my own luck I thought about how to proceed. The talbulks had long since fled, the noise from the fight, as well as the smell of blood, had scared them off. But I figured this creature would serve as well as any...

So I painted myself with its blood and returned to camp... and that's my tale.

Given name: Swifthowl
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Kogra Windwatcher

• Elder
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2015, 12:28:54 AM »
Mazara

I travelled north-east over the plains. I hadn't thought out what I was going to hunt, I suppose I just enjoyed the hunt in itself.

Eventually, I was drawn in a rather specific direction. I was nearing the elemental throne, and the air smelled of ash.

As I grew closer to the throne, the spirits beckoned me. But they did not want me to go to the throne. They directed me eastward. That is when I knew what I was hunting.

Over a few hills, I found a raging fire elemental, enraged and gone mad by spirits knows what. I realized then, the spirits would have me end it's suffering.

Having nothing to hide behind and wait, I lay down on the grass and waited for the elemental to rush nearby location so that I could surprise it. When it finally did, it wasn't easily phased.
I struck it with my axe, but it recovered quickly and retaliated. It focused it's rage on me now instead of the landscape.

Blow after blow I managed to evade or parry... Except this one.

If the elemental would not have burned me as it slashed, I would have bled to death on the way back here, no doubt.

Before it hit, I had tried to commune with the spirits of water to aid me. It isn't my strongest element, so I had to shift my focus from the fight momentarily.

That is when it found a way through my defense and hit me. However, the water heard me and soon granted me the strength to push back the elemental.

With blow after blow finding it's mark with my axe, the elemental was soon struggling to keep itself together.

As I delivered the final blow, the fire elemental burst into smoke. The only thing left was this...
I took it as my trophy and returned. The elements were pleased with my effort.

Given name: Blazebreaker

Kogra Windwatcher

• Elder
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2015, 12:32:58 AM »
Vraxxar:

It took some time before I found a prey. But then I found a good one. Something I actually haven't hunted before.

When I was in reach, I took and arrow.Knocked it against the string carefully pulling it back as I aimed.

I shot, but missed! Because the snake had seen me and it actually dodge the arrow!

It then flew towards me and I just dodged it! I quickly drew two arrows and shot. One missed, one hit. Right at its throat.

I think it was the throat, it was bleeding heavly. It went for another strike and I raised me bow to block it! And the bow broke in half..

Here it became tough... I took two arrows and held them in each hand, wating.. We stared at eachother, circling. Then it came.

It attacked again, but this time I jumped over it and dug my arrows into it! I held hard with one arrow I kept stabbing it. But I lost the grip when it throwed itself at a tree.

I quickly took new arrows, it was bleeding alot. Slowed. With a final strike it came! Taking my leg with the bite! And I stabbed it!

This time I killed it! The arrows went through the throat and the head!
I carved out one of the fangs.

Then I came back here and passed out.

Name Given: Wildmark

Kogra Windwatcher

• Elder
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2015, 12:38:10 AM »
Thurgog

Alright. I'm going to take it a little from the past.

In my last task I was to hunt prey with two other orcs. I've started searching for prey worth to kill that thay. Learned about two peaceful but worthy beasts to hunt. I've asked around if anyone volunteers for the hunt.

Unfortunately no one did from the tribe. I kept asking around and found two orcs who volunteer to hunt with me. They are of the tribe now While I was learning about worthy preys to hunt, I have learned about a big black wolf called Blackjaw in Nagrand.

I've been told that it leads the biggest wolf pack in Nagrand and have a black jaw as strong as crocodiles.I've kept it for my Om'riggor task, for this day. I have waited for long time for this moment.
I went hunting for it today, ran all the way to the border of Talador. When i entered its den, wolf started to circle me. Jaw of black steel, fur as the dark night.

The giant wolf sniffed. That moment I was ready, just as always. Quickly jumped to the side, seeing the wolf is pouncing on me. It scratched inside of my arm with it's claw but it was not good enough.
enough. It was my turn to pounce on prey now. Quickly jumped to its back and chopped its head off with my axe. It was quickly over. It's blood started flowing like a fountain. I have seen that its blood is as black as mine.

I've drawn to lines with it blood under my eyes. It was just as strong as I am if not more but not smart enough. That moment i have remembered one thing.

I've been called mindless brute in the tribe before but I have always known about the power of the mind. If it was just about the strenght only, today, it would be me who is the prey.

Name given: Thundertooth

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2015, 11:39:40 PM »
Threknal

Well this is a tale for the histories! As we all know I was hunting the wild and bloodthirsty Sharptongue, but I guess they’re going extinct so I carried on wandering around. I saw many different types of prey, quilboars, raptors, kodo's, cats the list goes on. But I found a camp of raptors, only around three of them. So I made a plan, If i charge in and take them out one at a time it might just work. It didn't so I retreated like a chicken, or so I made them think! As I turned to run, I turned around once again and sliced the chest of one of the raptors leaving two left. At this point I knew I would be fine, so I sliced and diced as much as I could eventually killing one of them. Then the last one I thought hm.. If I don't kill this one I can ride back to camp rather than walking like the others. So I jumped atop of one of them, it wiggled and it wiggled but eventually a nice spank on the ass it ran like a horse.

Name given: Scaleslasher