Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 144
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57
57 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

"Alright Mon, we ain't be leaving for a while yet."

Asking around you soon discover that after Kronnor visited a very shady 'doctor' he went to a vendor. Called something with "Bucket"
After a while you find it, Kronnor is inside, making trade.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Rashka

*Peers around inside the shop briefly, before grunting to make herself noticed.* "'ey. Ye done wit' tradin' ye'? Go' a potential job if yer's interested."
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor throws a quick look towards Rashka before looking back at the vendor.*
"I'll buy some throwing knives and some armor."
- 1 magical armor (2 gold)
- 3 throwing daggers (30 silver)

Regorn

New Money: 3 gold, 10 Silver (ps, it would be really healpful if you guys keep a check on your own money : D)

The Magical Armor is... unidentified? It's clearly magic but you are not sure of it's effect.
(Do enough battle with it and you uncover it, or get a mage to reveal it for you)

Throwing daggers: You can throw these at enemies to far away to melee strike them, always deal 1 damage, hit on 8+ roll (not counting enemy defense)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor fits his armor on him and sheaths the daggers at his belt. He then turns around looking at Rashka.*
"So, you said something about work?"

Rashka

*Peers at the armor for a moment, before nodding.* "Aye, there be a captain tha' be needin' escor' on t'oceans. Two golds fer every day on t'ocean, an' two extra fer every attack we fend off. It be a bi' of risk I suppose, bu' decen' money."

Wornag (Kronnor)

"Then what are we waiting for? Lead the way to this captain."
*Gestures to Rashka to lead the way.*

Regorn

As you both arrive at the Docks, you spot a Goblin, the Shipmaster being very angry and yelling at some poor goblin being handled by the guards. Kronnor notice a familiar pirate standing next to the Shipmaster.

The Jungle Troll Captain is filling in some checklist and what appears to be the last 2 crates is being loaded on the ship. He noticed as you approach

"Ey mon, da orc Woman is back and she got her man with her now? 
If ya both want on, the price is still da same, 2 gold per day and 2 extra for every attack.
And o'course a free trip to Strangelthorn vale."

His sailors is readying the ship, departure is soon and the captain get on the ship.

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor ignores the goblins and the pirate and looks at the captain.*
"Alright then, let's get this done. Also, I'm not her man."

Regorn

(Rashka does not seem to be around, but I assume you both enter on the ship)

"Ay mon? She be free den?"
The captain was a bit more interested now.

As you step on board, the ship is near departure state. A sailor shows you to your sleeping hammock, where food is served and so on.
There is a ship doctor, a cook, several sailors, one who is interested in gambling, navigator, captain, quartermaster etc. etc.

_____

Day 1

First day on the ship.

> Talk to sailor (gossip)
> Gamble (evening only)
> Talk to Captain
> Train
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks around the ship and decides to train, it's best to be kept in shape just in case.*

Rashka

*Bares her fangs at the captain, a snarl leaving her mouth.* "*im's a Tribes orc, an' I 'ave a mate, thank ye. Stick ter yer own bussines." *She snorts, peering around a little, before heading towards the training area as well. She's not much of the social type, anyway.*

Regorn

Spending day 1 doing training, you become accustom to the waves and roles of the sea. It should aid you.

(no negative modifier for this trip for Sea combat)

by the evening, exhausted by the training, you seek food and sleep.

Day 2

The day had barely begun when the look-out yells the message "PIRATES!". The crew is woken up and rushed with weapons to ready.

The ship fires a few warning salvos but the captain remains calm.

"Dey won't be sinking dis ship mon, we carry lot's of nice things they want.
Ya two Orcs! When da ship be boarding, I want ya deal with the Captain, beat him, kill him, make him retreat, whateva."

The ship tries to shot down the pirate ship but it was to no avail, it was simply too quick and then boarding parties begin passing over.

You spot someone who looks like a captain, but there is plenty of pirates in the way.

Round 1

2 Pirates run over close to your position. One Orc and one Human.

Roll attack!
9 minor clear, (0.5 damage), 13 clear (1 damage)

(ps. now when you are both at the same place, I won't replay until both have answered (unless some ridiculous amount of time pass))

Rashka

Regorn

((oh right, Normally it's d20, I normally use this dice roller, it also have all the other dices on it too.
https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm))