Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 220
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (October 27, 2024, 12:55:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194
194 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor takes the ward, it might be useful later, and continues his journey.*

Regorn

You change to a more quiet and stealth like as you arrive close to the ruins, not that hard to find.

Then you see a large amount of trolls leaving, far more than you can deal with (even on days when your ego is bigger than usual)
In the ruins itself you do still see a good number of trolls.

A few stand guard, a few stand a bit away, acting like a spotter, some seem to be resting or sleeping.
Up some stairs you see someone dressed in way better armor, next to him is a Witch Doctor and... a jungle troll dressed as a sea captain? You are 99% sure that's the captain who took you to Booty Bay.
They are talking, then the Witch Doctor open up a portal, he and the captain goes though it, the well armored troll remains.

How do you want to attack?

> CHARGE!
> Take out the spotter first
> Stealth (Difficult)
> Other?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor takes a quick look around the camp before heading towards the spotter to take him out quickly with a quick attack using his axe.*
Attack roll -> 19 (16+3 wep bonus)

((Sorry for not responding lately, I was out at a cabin on a mountain with some friends, so no much internet around.))

Regorn

The first Spotter stand, leaning on his spear. Approaching him from his side, you quickly strike him down.
He let out a very quiet death screech, the alarm seem not to have sounded.
There is 2 Spotters remaining

Troll ears: 6

> Attack next spotter 
> CHARGE!
> Other?

((that explains some things, mountain and their internet eating abilities are freaky))
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor quickly heads towards the second spotter and tries to strike him down silently like he did with the last one.*
Attack roll -> 19 (16+3 wep bonus)

Regorn

((damn, those 19 rolls, your like a silent shadow))

The next Spotter was at least not half-asleep, he was also not watching the direction Kronnor was coming at him. 
Just as Kronnor makes a sound, the spotter turns around just to be hit with an axe in the head.

Troll ears: 8

> Attack final spotter
> Walk in to camp
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor grins as he's picking off each spotter and makes his way to the last one, trying to take him off as fast as the other two.*
Attack roll -> 16 (13+3 wep bonus)

((I feel like I'm using all my luck on the spotters and I'll get destroyed at the main target))

Regorn

((You had to get 16 to not set off any alarm, so yea, much luck have been used))

The Last spotter also face a early death, he let only out a small screech, someone at the ruins camp takes note, then return to grilling his tiger flank.

Troll ears: 10

You managed to clear away all the spotters, the trolls in the ruin's are virtually blind to your moments now.
You can now easily see inside the ruins, 2 is at a fire at the north end, they also have some tiger pet, 2 at the south end and 1 at the western part of the ruins, also the well armored troll on a platform in the center.

> Attack? (what part?)
> Attempt trap-making (difficult)
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor decides to take a moment and look around carefully at the ruins, to know better his surroundings.* -> does nothing this turn to know more about each corner of the ruins

Regorn

The two trolls at the North of the camp seem to be eating, the tiger pet is sleeping.
The north part is the most intact one, if your careful, you might be able to sneak up close without alerting them.

At the west, there is a half-sleeping troll and... there is a trapped raptor, attached to a tree. Occasionally, it seems to try get loose but it's binding are far to strong.
It's heavy in vegetation there, lot's of tree and the ruins are mostly overgrown.

At the south there is 2 trolls, one is asleep and the other seem to be working at something tiny.
The south ruins have 1 intact building, you have no idea what's inside it.

The east section have no troll near it, it also have an 'somewhat' intact building.
At the opening to the building you see rope. Maybe supplies inside?

The center have stairs leading up to a small elevated platform, snake statues around, maybe some temple structure?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor decides to sneak carefully to the west side, in an attempt to let the raptor loose and cause a distraction.*

Regorn

While sneaking up to the raptor is easy, plenty of trees and vegetation to hide behind and the Troll is half-asleep. The problem is how to free the Raptor without it trying to bite you or awake the troll.

Roll d20, at 10 or higher, success, 8-9, minor success.

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor decides to use his throwing dagger to cut the rope from the distance with a well placed throw, avoiding getting bitten by the raptor.*
D20 roll -> 13

Regorn

((your out of throwing daggers now, right?))

The raptor quickly notice it no longer being constrained to the tree. It quickly runs over to the half-sleeping troll who awakes by the raptor screech.

"Weh! Zaka!" The Troll yells out as the raptor jumps him. Ouch, that got to hurt.
The Trolls at the North part of the ruins runs over, the leader troll starts yelling and pointing at the troll being mauled by the Raptor.

They put the raptor down, but the poor troll is dead.
The leader trolls seems to be yelling at them again, the Trolls goes over to investigate the west part, you must leave now or else be spotted.

> Attack
> Leave
> Hide (difficult)
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor quickly moves from the West side during the raptor attack, trying to get unnoticed as close as he can to the troll leader.*

((Yeah, out of throwing daggers.))