Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 326
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (October 27, 2024, 12:55:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164
164 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

Quickly sneaking out, you might be able to reach the Troll Leader though the North part. While they won't spot you thanks to the heavy ruins, the sleeping tiger might wake up.

Roll d20
roll ? - Success
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor goes through the North part, heading for the leader, trying to carefully pass around the sleeping tiger.*

D20 roll -> 6

((I should've just charged in and cleave everyone down xD ))

Regorn

((you did not critically fail at least, that would have made you step on the tiger's tail : D))

While sneaking, you try your best to stay clear of the tiger, your metal armor making some small clinks, suddenly, the tiger starts to move!
Holding your breath, the tiger resumes it's nap.

You breathe out and step right on the trolls lunch.
Squish
The tiger looks up, and notice you.

Round 1
Tiger HP: 1.5/1.5
Kronnor HP: 3/5

Roll to attack
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor quickly looks at the tiger and rushes in for a fast kill before anyone notices.*
Attack roll -> 14 (11+3 wep bonus)

Regorn

You cut the poor tiger down, but that was far to much noise, if only you were someone who excelled at stealth, this could have gone a lot better. Both the stealth and killing of someone stealthily.

The Troll leader is standing on his platform, looking right at you.

"Zaka Gurabashi!"

The two trolls searching at the west section start running toward you. The still awake troll at the south also start running.

> Wait for them to come
> Charge
> Run
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor does not wait and chargest forward towards the troll leader, his axe ready in hand as he lets his rage to take over (Uses [Blood Fury]). He leaps towards him and sends his axe in a wide arc, aiming for the troll warlord.*

Attack roll -> 23 (20+3 wep bonus)

((I think I broke https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm with getting these rolls... Or I'll just die when I fight a midget murloc))

Regorn

The Troll Warlord arm himself but the cheer force of your impact sends him flying off his platform, breaking the wooden railing as he is flown though it.

((-1.5 damage from weapon
-1 damage from Critical hit 
-0.5 damage from Blood Fury
Ya just one shotted the mini boss.))

The Troll Warlord lies at the center of the ruins, blood seeping from his body.
The 3 Trolls rushing towards you slow down a bit, they are... unsure.

> Attack
> Wait
> Other?

((This still count as the same battle session))

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor slowly turns around, looking at the other trolls, rage ignited in his eyes. He lets out a roar towards them before talking with a loud growled voice.*
"Who wants to be next to lose their life? You can leave here alive, all I ask for is to leave here your ears. I know trolls can grow back body parts, so your ears are a small price to pay for your pathetic lives."

Regorn

Roll d20

Warrior Skill! Intimidate!
Being a hulk of muscles, metal and weapon gives you advantage to intimidate your opponents.
+2 to Intimidate

((Roll d20+2))
10+ success

((Turns out killing their boss in a single strike greatly lowers the skill check))

Wornag (Kronnor)

D20 roll -> 17 (15+2)
*Kronnor pauses as he looks at the trolls before letting out another loud roar.*

((I should start posting screenshots of my rolls... Luck is following me lately.. Much like in-game during our events. Jorrick hated my rolls during the cross-guild events :D))

Regorn

The troll looks at each other, then one of them pull out a dagger.
"Dis gonna hurt mon, ya be cruel orc."

Uhg, those trolls sure can scream, they pick up their stuff, food, or at least what's left of it, leaving their ears before starting to drag their leader away.

You do remember you need some prof of killing that Ju'zil warlord guy

> ?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks around the platform, trying to find something belonging to the troll warlord.*

Regorn

You don't find anything, this seems only to be a small temporally outpost. Just campfires, some really basic huts and other supplies scattered around.

The trolls continue to drag their leader away, one of them seems to be complaining about him weighing too much.
One of the trolls picked up the leaders sword, he seems to like it's shiny effect.

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor decides to rush to the trolls dragging the troll warlord.*
"You, troll! I'll make you a deal. Give me the troll warlord's body and you tell the others I made you their new warlord."

Regorn

The troll seems confused and blinks for a few seconds.

"What makes ya think da Lords of Zul'Garub cares what one orc says?
We need to bring back Ju'Zil, Head-priest says he got good mojo."