Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 88
Total: 88
88 Guests, 0 Users

Sadok Appreciation Thread

Started by Kozgugore, September 28, 2015, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozgugore

While we do have the anniversary thread to lavish praise upon one another, I feel that due to some of the more recent happenings, Sadok of all people deserves a seperate, little thread to have some praises and well-wishes thrown his way (after all, he did do the same for me once himself, the cheeky bastard). He's done so much for this guild, both seen and unseen, that it goes without question that he's in fact one of the big driving forces behind this guild. He's been the mastermind behind not only this very recent Kosh'harg, but a great deal of hugely enjoyable plotlines and events throughout the past years. His unending creativity is one of the reasons this guild has been such an attractive place for people to come to us for to begin with, and his continuous stream of great ideas has only ensured that the concept that the guild did already had, only got fleshed and ironed out even more.

It's quite safe to say this guild wouldn't be the same without the immense dedication Sadok's put into this guild in his spare time - sometimes perhaps even a bit into the extreme, be it through his youtube compilations and creations, the new banners he's made, the well-written news posts he puts up, or even the quite frankly insane diagrams of all past and present members and so, so much more. I would almost say that Sadok is a machine, but that would do him far too little credit. After all, machines are cold, emotionless things, and Sadok has so much more to offer than that. <3

So... if you have ever enjoyed any one of Sadok's events or his wacky (or dead serious) RP, give him some kind words for enrichening all our experience so amazingly well! Just don't forget to take it a little easy every now and then either, you crazy coot!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Srelok

Let me jump straight in. Sadok was my mentor from the moment I decided to leave Sre's angsty sidelining behind and become an orc of the Red Blade. Now, as I stand as Thur'ruk, he's still my mentor, guiding my every step in the tribe.
He helps me create my events, is always ready to have a chat if I'm stuck, etcetera.

He's also great to have around the house, as I've noticed twice now. Just an all around great guy, that really needs to be reminded sometimes how much we all owe him, but also that he needs to calm down a bit sometimes. You're only human, bud..

Having said that, I'll pass the torch to the next person. And keep it up, Sadok. :)

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Gridish

Funnily enough Sadok was the first person I've ever had the honour to engage in RP with, not just with the Red Blades, but legit the first actual RP interaction I had, ever. During my time being with the Red Blades, unknowing what happened behind the scenes in the officer quarters, I never really realized how big of an impact Sadok had, nor the amount of work he actually put into everything. I did figure it was a lot as his presence was highly noticed in every aspect of the guild. It took me to become an officer how much work and time Sadok puts in to the guild. I wish I had the time, dedication and the set of mind that he has when he comes up with plots, ideas for recruitment, seperate events.. anything really. I'm quite jealous of that creative ability. You're a blessed man Sadok. Thank you for making this place the place it is today. I'm not really sure I'd like it as much if it was without you. I hope you know, as I always say that if you ever need any help, or ever feel like giving insight on that processor that's your brain, give me a shout because I want a piece of that.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Ugluhk

Although I haven't interacted that much with Sadok, both ICly and OOCly, the things I've heard has been nothing but good. If you are doing good things and put in the time and effort into the Tribe that I love, I can do no more then offer my thanks.

Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Akesha

I've not been back long, but even in this short time it's clear that a Sadok is exactly what every grumpy old Wolfking needs.

Revax

Rhonya

I think I can only echo what's been said here...
Sadok was also for me one of the first to really come into contact with in the tribe, when Rhon was in a bad spot and he kind of just forced her to go into training.
For me oocly this was a really big step with my insecurities I had back then still. (The first half year - year I didn't even dare go on skype with anyone..)
When I got more into the guild business, you stepped away at that moment, and I think our interaction -really- began when you chose to return with Luk and later Deathknight Sadok. Our ooc friendship actually blossomed more when Kyrazha came into the picture, and really, I don't regret any of that.
Since then you've been a pillar for me to lean on, and I know you have your own busy mind at times, but I really just hope I've also been able to sometimes be -your- pillar.

I think I can honestly say that during the past year we've become pretty close, and I really, really appriciate that, it means a lot to me. You do so much for this guild that it actually takes over at times, but I have a deep respect for your creative mind and ability to think things up such as you do, I can't ever really get on that same level.
Not to mention the random RP that always seems to grow when you're there, you're one that newbloods can really turn to as well, and that's just great.

I really hope this friendship will last, and I promise you that once we're a bit more stable financial here, Ed and me will come visit you instead this time, like we've talked about. <3
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Umaua

Even if the wacky antics of Sadok ICly makes me roll my eyes, it doesn't change the fact his efforts make the guild as lively as it is. The energy and enthusiasm coming from him inspires, I'd dare to say nearly all, of us to keep having fun with our orcs. To keep RPing with the help of events that pop up like mushrooms in the fall.

Sometimes it feels like there's more than one Sadok when you stop to think how much he does all the time. How much he conjures up to us.

That you have to admire, and the results you can appriciate with a whole heartedly.

Sadok here's what you deserve = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Claws

Who's sadok  :o

No seriously a great Orc or is he a human
No can't be human or he would be wanting paid for all his time and effort.
Agree 100% with Koz even though I have little to do with the Orc even on the side lines you can see what he does.
This forum would not be here for one.
And all his game involvement second to none.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Lars

Sadok is an amazing person for the guild. First as a breath of fresh air among loads of very orcish orcs. Being an intellectual type and all. Then as an officer with far to much drive for any one person.

And the times we talk as people, which are far to occasional, tend to be very amusing or giving. (Or both).

Keep it up!

Now, I'll share a small memory with everyone from when Sadok was a lowly Oathbound quite fresh (compared with now) in the Tribe. This was during Cataclysm an evening in the Southern Barrens if I remember correctly. It shows how silly stuff gets after 23:00 and why serious RP should happen before that!
The Slitherblade

//Edit: Had to start up my laptop to find the .txt file.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Regorn

Sadok is a nice guy.

ok, I try harder.

Remember the duels we had? Those were fun... wait a minute, you beat up an old orc!

oh well, some more great moments instead. Remember when Krogon were throwing his sandals at me stopping me to eat Yolks? And he hit my hand, making the Yolk fly away? On to your face?

Ah, such great memories... I can still recall the huge "NOOOO! WHY ME!?" moment you had.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Okiba

Quote from: Regorn on September 28, 2015, 04:49:41 PM
Sadok is a nice guy.

ok, I try harder.

Remember the duels we had? Those were fun... wait a minute, you beat up an old orc!

oh well, some more great moments instead. Remember when Krogon were throwing his sandals at me stopping me to eat Yolks? And he hit my hand, making the Yolk fly away? On to your face?

Ah, such great memories... I can still recall the huge "NOOOO! WHY ME!?" moment you had.

You could say... the yolk...

...was on him.

Ba-dum-dum-tsh.

But no really...

Sadok is, and has always been a pillar of this guild. His character turns the stereotype of an Orc on its head yet works brilliantly, a masterwork of character engineering and development. To break the mold in such a fashion is no small deal, its huge and set the platform for so many others. He literally sets an example and standard.

Also, his puns, infectious. many a humorous night in Red-orc do I recall where the whole guild was making puns and one liners, in true Sadok fashion. Its become a guild pass time, just because of him. Rarely has an infection been a good thing for morale.

A brilliant officer, brilliant character, wonderfully artistic person and a joy to RP with.

As for my favorite RP moments?

Stuffing his guts back in--

Nah, the staff of the shaman king plot line was amazing. The whole trip to Silithus and the events from start to finish were amazing, expertly thought out, humorous, engaging and gripping.

Long may his imagination run riot.

(was someone else modifying this post after I posted it? I looked at it after it went up and many of the sentences were... alarming in their content.)
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Sadok

Humbled by all the responses. Thanks a ton.

Grogok

While he may not have been the first person in the guild I actually talked with, he was the mentor of one of my first orcs (orok) and I learned a lot from our private rp sessions, back when being a tutor actually meant tutoring your newblood and not just throw them around on tasks..which btw was also done back then. I also kind of like how he actually became my tutor back then..I think it was Vash'narz that "complianed" icly in the spirit link about getting a poem by sadok, and I threw out a in my oppinion bad poem, which made Sadok contact me oocly aswell as Icly. And I can only say I have always enjoyed rping with him ever since. I first learned how much he really did for the guild when I became an Officer myself. And I can only mimic the words already said by others and ad a large thank you and I hope to learn much more from you in the time to come.

Lars

That Poem (vash's) get's mentioned in the chatlog I linked! =D
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg