Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 05:33:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 61
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61
61 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: New Banners!  (Read 2830 times)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
New Banners!
« on: December 17, 2014, 03:31:40 AM »
Thanks to the magnificent work of our very own Sadok, we now have a set of fully updated banners in lieu of the latest expansion pack and the new character models! You might find that one old banner has still managed to sneak its way in there, namely the retro-styled Red Blade banner featuring Githya, Kraag and Grugna. As of writing this message, they were unable to show up for their photographic pose in-game, so we hope to include them in a newer banner at a later time yet!

Still, because we're all suckers for old memorabilia, here's a place to immortalize our old banners so new and old members alike may have a taste of what manner of orcs graced the top of our website previously!

Loyalty: Random orc, Kozgugore, Gruulg

Matriarch: Random orc, Akesha, Kargur

Cunning: Random orc, Morgeth, Nergul

Heritage: Kraag, Githya, Grugna
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:39:50 AM by Kozgugore »
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
Re: New Banners!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 03:39:45 AM »
And here's the full new banners for your perusal, so you don't have to spam refresh too often! Bear in mind that if you may have to clear your cache to see the new banners, and that they're flexible based on resolution -- so you may see more or less of the banner dependent on screen-size.

Wisdom

Featuring [L-R]: Srelok Grimtide, Rhonya Steelheart, Sadok Sharptongue, Kogra Windwatcher, Grek'thar Earthstorm

Cunning

Featuring [L-R]: Vanara Ashveil, Therak Duskstalker, Kozgugore Feraleye, Kyrazha Throatrender, Kaigron Ripclaw

Strength

Featuring [L-R]: Logush Heartseeker, Gridish Rimeweaver, Rargnasha Bloodmark, Krogon Devilstep, Mokhtar Axenheart

Thanks to everyone who agreed to be photographed for these banners! We'd have loved to have fit every last single orc on there, but it was already quite the squeeze upgrading from three orcs per banner to five!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 03:52:38 AM by Sadok »

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 04:03:03 AM »
Sneaky photobombing Shrewd doesn't get a mention?!

At any rate, they look great, particularly with some of the new facial expressions showcased on them! For those that didn't get included: Have no fear! Perhaps those that stay around and active long enough might just get a reward yet! (Did I ever mention we have a new trailer coming up?)

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 09:57:34 PM »
After only a handful of months, I'm proud to reveal the last of our redone front-page banners, featuring legendary figures from the Orcs of the Red Blade mythology!

To see the new banner alongside the other three revamped banners, you may have to clear cached images and files on your web-browser!

Heritage

Featuring [L-R]: Grugna Longhand, Githya Redblade, Kraag the Wolfking, Magoth, Akesh the Poisoner, Grenth Stonebrow

Grugna Longhand
"Made the first female Chieftain aged fourteen, Grugna Longhand was determined not to repeat the mistakes made by her bloodthirsty father Hukraz. During her lengthy reign, the Matriarch would would pursue a policy of peace and never carried a weapon herself."

Githya Redblade
"Before the Red Blade tribe, before Clan Redblade, there was Githya Redblade. A fierce marauder with boundless courage, his Redblade Warband caused havoc across the wastes of ancient Draenor."

Kraag the Wolfking
"The first Chieftain of Clan Redblade, Kraag sought to live up to his father's legacy yet carved one arguably greater. In honor of the union between the First Wolfking and Magoth the Great Worg, Red Blades would begin to wear wolfmasks."

Akesh the Poisoner
"Akesh was reviled for assassinating Grenth Stonebrow and delivering Clan Redblade into the fold of the Old Horde. His armor laced with toxic venoms, arakkoa feathers and the skulls of full-grown and even young orcs, he has fully given over to the Blood Fury within."

Grenth Stonebrow
"Prepared for peace but ready for war, the principled Grenth Stonebrow was known as the Last of the Wolfkings. Ready to do the right thing no matter what, his small clan found itself quickly beset by enemies."

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 06:57:55 PM »
Piracy

Featuring [L-R]: Captain Crybaby, The Clap, Boatswain Boogie, Cannoneer Cluck-Cluck, Token Mag'har, Cookie, High Overlord Saurfang
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:00:28 PM by Sadok »

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 10:44:34 PM »
In order to keep the tradition alive, we finally have some proper banner back up on the website now! I hope to keep the banners regularly updated this time around, with a spot on the banner being a special, little reward for continued activity and/or contribution over the past few months! Granted, not everyone might make it to the banner, but if too many people turn out to be active at a time, I'll be sure to add an extra one!

Loyalty:

Featuring [L-R]: Kozugore Feraleye, Sinami Swifthowl, Kai'gron Ripclaw, Vraxxar Wildmark

Strength:

Featuring [L-R]: Nosh'marak Ironclaw, Karnna Blackfeather, Kargnar Bloodpaw, Okiba Halftusk

Wisdom:

Featuring [L-R]: Trakmar Beastbane, Kogra Windwatcher, Rhonya Steelheart, Razaron Madeye

Tradition:

Featuring [L-R]: Githya Redblade, Kraag the Wolfking, Grugna Longhand, Magoth
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:27:53 PM by Kozgugore »