Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 08:45:43 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 307
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239
239 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadok

Will be more or less inactive for the next week or thereabouts, owing to a significantly increased workload. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Rudash

Pic says all.
Dunno when I'll renew it (if ever).

Revax

Just wanted to drop a line, have had some personal issues which left me with not much feeling to be on the computer a lot. Hope thats aright.

Ill see if I get back to wow or how things develop.

Have good time without me!

Morgeth

I apologise for my absence. Personal stuff happened, etc. I can still be reached via pm here. Take care.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Grogok

Hey guys...I have been gone a while and probably will stay like that for even longer since i for the moment dont find the game fun..But I Truly miss talking with you guys and rp with you. but i'm just not up for paying for a game where it is only fun 2-3 days a week for 1-2 hours when I RP with you. Might be that I will be back some time, but I will keep coming here from time to time to see what you are up to

Garulfkar

I too, will be afk for a short while. I've been swamped with real life business and do not presently have time to log in to the game. Be back as soon as I am able. Take care, Orcs.

Cattleya

Due to work/IRL stuff etc ive been unable to play very much. I do not know when I will have full time again to play more.

My apologies vor any inconvenience.

Mozrogg

I will be away from well, today and anytime from 2-4 weeks, moving house got to sort new internet out etc, take care!

Thrash'Nak

We'll "Miss you" lal. Have fun moving house and whatnot. :)
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Varagga

Apologies for being away for so long, RL has been busy. Hope everyone is well.
Var'agga

Grogok

Hey guys Unfortunately my economy has forced me to stop playing wow, and i am afraid I wont  be able to afford playing it for at long long time. not unless i out of the blue should get some luck and get a job. I hope to see you in either this or other games in the future, and i will still come and check the website for clues on what you are up to. Cya all for now was fun rping with you although it was short

Rórir

I am not amused. Not at all.
Well, as i merrily took the airplane to the netherlands to my sisters flat, everything went well, untill......I checked my email this morning. Well, seems somebody, somewhere on our beautiful planet got a bit too bored of life and decided to bust into my email, wow account, and GOD knows what else, instead. And because the world hates me and decided that NOW was the PERFECT moment to give me instant dementia, i remember no passwords to my other email, or even the safety questions. Which leaves me helpless to just accept the possibility that i might not ever be able to play on this wow account, so it might be that i will join ORB on some other character, but, i guess that will be left to see.
Well, stay strong, and see ya!

Kozgugore

Can try contacting Blizzard as soon as you can, they can surely help you resolve the matter! Hope it'll work out for you in the end at least. Try to enjoy your time in Dutchland regardless!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Rórir

Rórir

*sigh* So, well....i aint really feeling wow atm, it's frankly a bit boring, and well, i have instead occupied myself with other, err, IMPORTANT things *stares at Skyim angrily* SO i might be away for a while :/ Altough i can change my mind really fast so it might be that im back tomorrow and more into wow thanever, but who knows? Just wanted to say, *hugs* Bye!