Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 10:39:22 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 329
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 304
Total: 304
304 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

NO! *Tapes Vraxxar to a tree* NO LEAVING! BAD!
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Gridish

Hey guys, just to give a heads up: I'll be on vacation in the US from the 21st of july til the 4th of august. During that time I will not be reachable in-game, however! I will be reachable via PM on the forums/e-mail/skype!

I'll try to finish up the remaining trainees I have, be that Newbloods to oathbounds or Oathbounds to Nag'Ogar.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Sadok

Gone from tomorrow until the 27th, visiting London. And thanks to my phone breaking at the least convenient time possible, won't have any line of communication for that period.

Try not to break everything while I'm away, and take care.

Azolg

Just a heads up for the next 3 weeks for myself. Not necessarily 'Going away' per-se!

Work has a major opportunity next week for some serious overtime/cash to be made. Long story short on the Golf Course we have 3 separate 'Courses' of 9 holes. And once a year we close each course for a week to do summer renovations. Basically, im spending 12 hours a day shoveling dirt. As a result, i'll be starting work at 5.30am, and probably not finishing until 6.30/7pm in the evening! It's also a fourty minute drive home from work everyday so I might not even be online until 8pm, if at all.

It'l all be played by ear mainly, as I'll need to be in bed at 9.30pm each night. I might finish a little earlier some days, I may not. Either way my activity may be somewhat low during the week! Weekends should be as normal providing i can actually stay awake during the day o.o

So to wrap up. Mon-Fri for the next 3 weeks i'll be earning some serious cash at work, and may not be online as early as I usually am if not at all. Will all depend on whether I'm alive/what time I finish. Weekends should have somewhat normal activity! \o/

Sinami

I'm really sorry for my absence for the last couple of weeks, but life has been really busy on my end. I will be moving to Stockholm on saturday, so hopefully (fingers crossed) things will calm down a bit by then... at least for a while. I just need to wrap up this chapter of my life so I can start my new one. Exciting stuff! ^^
Sinami Swifthowl
- Huntress of the Redblade Clan - Mate of Kozgugore Feraleye - Devotee of Akala and Kavara -

Rhonya

Srelok and me will be on Castlefest this weekend, a fantasy fair here in the Netherlands. So we'll be gone from Thursday evening until monday some time when I decide to wake up. xD
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Bamm

I have been absent quite a while now, probably should have done this sooner.
I am super busy at work these days doing silly hours and some other life stuff has eaten up what free time i had left. I will be back soon, but it will most likely be after summer. I'll see you in game soon. Don't all go and die or anything to some great evil till then. If you're going to all die heroically, wait till i get back so we can do it in well dressed,  well mannered and in grand style.
Mmmkay?

Wornag (Kronnor)

I wont be able to take part in the RP events for some time (I do not know how much time) since at work a new project is starting. The time of the events is the main problem since in Romania 20:30 server time is 21:30, and around that hour I kinda need to go to sleep so I can get at least 6 hours of sleep :(. It's really important I can be fresh at work the couple next weeks.

Groshnok

My mouse's laser sensor seems to have stopped working, so I might not be on for a day or two, gonna see if I can get this fixed. Using Mouse Keys on the numpad as a temporary solution!

Rashka

Just posting here, incase you haven't noticed; My activity might come and go, the next many months. Really depends on real life, school etc. Also not been active lately, but that's more because everytime I log on, I see nobody RP'ing D: And then I've just sneaked off to my Worgen. Because in reality, I'm really tired or rather, bored, of wow lately. So yah! We'll see what happens. <3
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Gashuk

Off for a undefined amount of time because of virgin media superhub bullshit, back when I can be!
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Wornag (Kronnor)

I am sorry it has come to this, but I kinda got burned out of WoW for the time being, so I am quitting for an unknown amount of time. I don't feel like it's worth paying the sub just for the RP, even if I do enjoy being around you folk. I will return at some point, but I don't know when.
Most of you know that Kronnor stayed behind to face the magnaron when we saved Srelok, but fear not, as he is not dead. For now Kronnor will stay MIA, and when I will decide I want to play WoW again I will give him a good comeback.
I will probably make a low lvl char to use with the trial version of the game so I can hang out with you guys while you are in Orgrimmar, Durotar etc.

Vragdesh

I will be rather inactive for a while (as I've been for some time, posting this took longer than it should've, sorry!) as I'm moving and starting uni. Might still pop on for an event every now and then, but it'll be irregular until I can get my stuff sorted. o/

Groshnok

Sorry for my inactivity the last week, town festival has been on.

Will be doing some uni orientation stuff Sunday-Tuesday so I won't be here then either.

Grogok

Which university you starting at. :O