Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 11:38:20 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 211
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199
199 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wornag (Kronnor)

How you all probably realised I was away from RP for a long time. To be honest I don't have the same feeling when I'm roleplaying my orcs and I decided to rp my human warrior with some friends. I do hope we might meet sometime for some cross-faction rp (Blizz plox gib cross-faction chat). As for my characters in the Red Blade, Broxxus is looking for his brother to get revenge and Kronnor is on a quest to get back the favor of elements and return to his shamanistic roots (I will probably post some stories, even if I suck at it).
Anyway, I wish you all good luck in the future :)

Azolg

PRAISE THA LORD.

Enjoy RP on your human man.

Grogok

Starting tomorrow, I won't be online as much as I have been lately, and that will most likely last for three to four weeks. seeing as I am getting ready for my exams in Thermo dynamics and my first matematics for physicists course. I will try to be online a few times during the weeks, but I cannot promise anything since RL comes first after all.

Gashuk

-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Nosh'marak

Right, we've recently purchased fiber internet and we have still not actually got it working. On the last of june, our old internet contract will break... This means that if our fiber is not working before our old contract breaks, we'll be without internet until the fiber works, which can take anywhere from a day to a few weeks. This might be the case, but a man can hope!
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Sinami

So starting sometime tomorrow I will be offline for a little while, since Koz is comming to visit! <3 Not sure how long I'll be offline but around 2 weeks-ish at least. See you around peeps!
Sinami Swifthowl
- Huntress of the Redblade Clan - Mate of Kozgugore Feraleye - Devotee of Akala and Kavara -

Rashka

I'm going to be gone from the 12'th this month, likely a week or two.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Nosh'marak

Shall be gone for a week or so starting next week on the 13th or so! :) Going to Star Wars Celebration, so if any Orcs are there and see me... Feel free to give me a poke!
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Groshnok

Been away the last few days. Won't be back till Tuesday. See ya then orcs

Groshnok

So uh, back here again.

As I type this my mother is sitting downstairs on a recliner, gasping out sharp breaths and mumbling to herself in whatever morphine induces you in. They told her a few days ago they were stopping treatment as it has progressed too far, and I think that took its toll on whatever mental fortitude she had left. She's been battling the disease on and off for the last five years, starting in the ovaries, and having now progressed around the body, mainly to the liver, which is quite obviously shutting down due to how yellow her eyes and skin are.

I had hoped by "there's nothing more that we can do" would mean at least a few weeks, but to be honest she could well draw her last breath today, but if not, certainly in the next few. It's crazy to think I was laughing with her and having full conversations last week, and now when I look her in the eye I realise she doesn't even know where she is. So yeah, I might be on, I might not. Chances are I will just to get away from everything, but we'll see sure.

Srelok

Damn man... That's rough. If you decide to stay away a while I can totally understand, but if not, you know where to find us even if only for a talk to pick you up or a virtual hug.

Whatever you decide, take your time. And good luck.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Sakinra/Akanra

So sorry to hear. Hang in there.

I will be afk over the weekend, kids visit.
We're going to have a Grown up Party! It's just like a kids party, but with more crying....

Revax

Sorry to read this. Hang in there Groshnok and hang out with her as much as you can. See you when we see you

Gashuk

Grosh, I can't imagine what you're going through. Stay strong man, we're here if you need us.
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Azolg

Cherish this time you have with her. You dont want to regret not having spent every second because you're on WoW.

We'll be here to help put you back together.