Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 07:48:51 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 307
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250
250 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azolg

Ive covered my IC reasons, so i'll leave a little note for you handsome Orcs here. I'll be active for at least a month or two while I fulfill my GW2 hype. Ive been wanting this game for 2 years, so im gonna give this a good few months of my time. I'll be back however, and i'll be checking the forums every now and then :)

Until then!

Sadok

Take care Keish, and hope to see you around!

gromgar

I think I'll be going away for a month or two aswell.

Vilirok

Hey orcs, I was planning on being away for 2 days at the most, but my AC decided to blow up and start a fire  :o. Luckily it didn't spread past the top floor, but I don't expect to be on for a few days. Now I must think of an excuse for Vilirok not being there, probably spirit walker stuff. Anyways, see you orcses when I can!

Therak

I'm off for about a week. I'll check forums and such, but very unlikely to be ingame until Thursday night!
Think, assess, act.

Thrash'Nak

Have fun with whatever your doing. ^^
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Sadok

From the 27th of September through to the first week or so of October, I'll be away (or at the very least considerably less active) due to university travel/settling in. Puts me a little behind the MoP leveling curve, but I can think of worse things.

Kazgath

Undefined away time due to personal issues and University starting, may have to work. Have few studio sessions and have to play for school jingle stuff in my city

Garmegin

Those of you who actually know me might've noticed I'm gone -again-, this time I thought I'd mention a few things about it since this time I actually have some idea of my AFK status.

I'm likely to come back to the game sometime during the first half (-maybe- quarter) of the next year. But it'll be a "testing the waters" sort of thing. I've been bored with the game for a long time now. I've only been coming back because I remember how awesome this guild is but the game itself just doesn't hold my interest for any reasonable length of time and I end up slowly giving away my gaming time to my bajillion hobbies and other stuff until I stop playing. Next time I play, I'll do everything I can think of to try and spark my interest in the game again, hopefully it'll work.

It's still all very sketchy since I'll also be moving out which will fuck with my free time even more but we'll see. Hopefully your bannermaster will be able to uphold his duty for a much longer period soon enough. I know my absence doesn't count for much but I thought I owe an explanation for this and all of my previous MIA statuses.
"You watched and listened when other men would have shouted and raged. You held back instead of striking."

Therak

I'll be off Thursday-Sunday evening. Going out on a maneuver!
Think, assess, act.

Dandoz

I am at a hospital with pains so I will be afk untill i can come home hope so short period as possible

// Trogasho

Revax

Hello guys!

Just thought id make a post here now. Dont know if you noticed I havent been online much lately but such is the case. Due to loads of university work piling up I decided to stay of wow for a week or two, I may or may not show up everyone now and then, but in case I dont, you now know why.

My apologize Moz for dragging out my assignment for years :)

ICly Revax absence would no doubt have to do with stumbling upon the tian monastery or some other pandaren  trickery, being the orc brewmaster brawler (monk) that he is.

See ya soon!

Troxigar

Hi Orcs,

I hope you guys have been enjoying MoP so far and you're all well.

This probably isn't the right topic to post this but I can't seem to find anywhere more suitable so eh, ...sod it.

I'm just dropping in here to say that I'm still alive, I merely fall off the face of Azeroth and got sucked into the inescapable gravitational pull of a black hole.

The black hole being my bank account and spare time.  :(

Thing is, I spent most of my grant during freshers week and I've been strapped for time and money since.

Anyway, I may become active once again sometime in December or January as I'm getting the urge to some crack panda skulls.   :)

Until next time,

Trox

Sadok

Thanks for keeping in touch, Trox! Hope to see you around when things are looking sunnier.

Therak

Going off on Sunday, won't be back until early next year.
Think, assess, act.