Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 12:33:07 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 310
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226
226 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunnington

As some may have noticed (or not, he's not that great) I haven't been RPing Ul'guruk much, and certainly not much around the tribe. The reasons for this are numerous, but the two largest reasons are probably that Ul'guruk simply doesn't feel comfortable or at home in the tribe and Horde RP just plain bores me right now.

I'm going to focus on roleplaying other things for now, and while I might occasionally log on to Ul'guruk it will most likely be for a specific reason such as RPing with friends.

IC Ul'guruk is hiding himself in his hovel and dealing with how he misses his old family and friends.

Have a nice Kosh'harg and may we see eachother again.

Rakmal

Hi, folks! It's Easter Break here in Norway, so my parents are dragging me along to my grandparents for a couple of days. I'll be back on Sunday! Have a happy Kosh'harg!
Rak'mal Ironskull/Drokum Cod
Skull with the hardiness of the mountain; limbs with the nimbleness of the sea.

Magra Emberheart

Heya, so unfortunately I've been stuck in a bit of a shit situation with work, we're very painfully understaffed and shouldering a lot at the moment. I'm having to work until midnight most times on home on the work laptops (literally my dreams have been doing work, it's all so pathetic!).
So I'm absolutely exhausted, the tiny amount of time I've had (which so far has been tonight only this week!), I've been spending either drawing, or with family.
I hope to be able to dedicate some time to proper rp soon, but at the moment I'm drowning in work. Sorry x
_

Revax

I'm still around on WoW occasionally but not in a big RP mood atm. We'll see when it returns :)

Rhonya

Typing this for Ed! We ended up in the hospital yesterday evening, cause he got an acute and horrible eye infection. It's so swollen he can't even open his eye, and that was his 'good' eye. So he basically can't see anything atm.
Which makes it really hard to be online right now! So he'll be away for a few days until he can properly see again.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Bamm

Although i did say previously that i would be back in game roughly by now. Iam currently moving across county, so adding a few more weeks till I can get set up and settled.

Soon Tm

Azolg

Quote from: Arkail on April 02, 2016, 01:26:40 AM
Although i did say previously that i would be back in game roughly by now. Iam currently moving across county, so adding a few more weeks till I can get set up and settled.

Soon Tm

Translated: Never.

Bamm

Nu-uh I will be back soon I promise, just had one thing after another. Car failed its nct test road worthyness badly, new job, the move to new job. The list of life annoying me this last month or two has been silly. Shall be back annoying you instead with all with my constant poorly spelt jibba jabbaring in chat soon  :-*

Kogra Windwatcher

I don't know how to say it, so I'm just going to be brief. Recently I have been feeling rather burned out from doing Kogra (so to speak), this is the reason why I'm not doing as much on her at the moment. WoW has become more of a bore over time and frankly I don't feel like playing it all too much anymore. Besides that I also got reminded that I might be kicked from my college at the end of the year, so that doesn't help the mood either.
I hope this whole downy me is just something temporary and that I shall get back rather soon, but I can't be certain about it. I'm just a bit burned out atm and need a few days/ weeks off.

Tl:Dr : you might see me online but I won't always be up for rp.
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Nosh'marak

I was RPing a lot for a long while, so I've finally decided to take a well deserved break from it. I'll still be hanging around ingame, but probably not RPing. I feel like I need to play more games with my friends, and I do in fact have a full Steam library of games to play. Enjoy your time you guys. :)
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Rhonya

Might be away for a little while from RP. :) You'll probably still see me pop online now and then to do some gold earning or some other stuffs, but probably not in RP.
Also, going on vacation from the 14th till the 21st, so then I won't be online at all!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rashka

I may aswell mention that I'm gone from tomorrow till Thursday, since I'm going to Sweden :3
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Kozgugore

So just for posterity and so that my parole officer won't come knocking on my ass: I will be gone from Friday the 29th to Friday the 6th, courtesy of having a love interest and a life. I will, however, still be regularly available on Skype and the ORB website in case of emergencies.*

*Including but not limited to informing people that they are allowed to RP by their own initiative, sudden signals of inactivity in-game that are out of my control or simply having to prove to people that I'm still alive and walking the face of this earth.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Revax

Bamm

Sassy koz is best koz, have fun