Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 05:49:37 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 276
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 243
Total: 243
243 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamm

Look after yourself Maka and no more skipping breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day.

We will be waiting and watching for your return, the bacons will be lit and all red blades shall know Makaroth has returned

See you soon dude, there is always forum to haunt

:-*

Rashka

As you probably already have notice, I've been MIA for a while now. My gametime has now ran out aswell, and I'm not gonna be able to get more till the next month anyway. Just a headsup :P
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Vanara

I will be away for a week / 1.5 week starting 6 February. Going on to ski in Austria

Bamm

hard drive on the PC broke this morning, so will be back in a month or so till I get it up and running again

Mozrogg

I may suddenly go inactive for a little bit, real life shit going down, so internet could cut off, trying to switch accounts over into my name etc etc.

Gor

Soo.. as you lot might have noticed, I've been away since mid November or so. Real-life stuff went down and I started working at a part-time job next to following courses at uni, learning and whatnot. So around christmas, I finally was glad to get back to my trusty old PC again, but I was somehow able to demolish it  :(
So, for the past 1,5 month I've been trying to save up for a new PC and let's just say, bills aren't cheap either.
All things considered, I've been able to buy a (old) new one and I'm planning on getting back into the action a.s.a.p.  ;D
Might take another week or two though.. So there's that.

PS! Yeah, I've already demanded a cut regarding the roster so I'll have a wee bit more spare time, but first see then believe :')

Revax

Ive also been gone alot, only hopping on my gobbo occasionally. But dont worry, Hellbrew lurks in the bushes somewhere around the tribe :)

Srelok

Quote from: Hellbrew on February 13, 2016, 02:43:01 AM
Ive also been gone alot, only hopping on my gobbo occasionally. But dont worry, Hellbrew lurks in the bushes somewhere around the tribe :)

Thought I smelled something... ;)

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Grogok

So I will be gone for a little time, a week or so from today, since something went wrong when i upgraded my pc with new motherboard, ram and processor, so now it won't start. The computer guys says it will be done, sometime within this week. and if that wasn't enough, I have also become sick, with a fever of about 38.3, a throat that hurts like hell with coughing that doesn't exactly make it better, and a stopped nose. So don't go burn the tribe down while I am gone. :P

Sinami

Hey guys. Some of you may have noticed that my activity has been pretty much nonexistant for a while. For that I am sorry. I would love to have time to dedicate to WoW and the guild, but that's not what my reality looks like. I recently came to the realization that I need to rearrange my life if I want to become a true artist and that means that WoW has to go. WoW is a huge time sink for me at the moment and since I barely have enough time to eat decent meals in a day and choosing to prioritize WoW over my own health doesn't cut it. I've been wrestling with this for a while and especially the guilt I feel when I can't be online or take part in plots and things. And feeling guilty about it doesn't exactly make me want to log in either. So now I've decided that I will be taking a break from WoW for an indefinite amount of time. I need to let the guilt go. I will still be around on skype and facebook and I'd love to stay in contact with you all, but I will not come online to play until the summer holidays at the earliest. So sorry guys.
Sinami Swifthowl
- Huntress of the Redblade Clan - Mate of Kozgugore Feraleye - Devotee of Akala and Kavara -

Rhonya

You gotta do what you gotta do, Sin! IRL always comes first, and especially your own health, so no need to feel guilty. Go out there and show the world how awesome you are!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

Double post yay! Me and ed will be away this weekend for a LARP weekend which came kinda unexpected (happens when the GM suddenly pokes you a few days before the larp that he still owes you something and you can come without any additional costs and he even arranges the drive there for you). So we'll be gone from friday eve till sunday eve, depends on how tired we are if we come online on sunday.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Wornag (Kronnor)

Got some stuff on my mind that I have to deal with now and to be honest there's nothing that makes me still play WoW except for the RP so I'm going to take a break from WoW for a while (I don't know exactly for how long).
Hope I'll get back as soon as I sort out everything out.

Kozgugore

While not necessarily necessary considering my absence as it is, I'm just dropping by to let people know that I'll be AFK from the 19th to the 29th, probably both ICly as well as OOCly, due to a little trip that I'll be making. Would have loved to be present (and properly active) for the Kosh'harg, but alas, real life once again dictates otherwise. D: Hope everyone will nonetheless be able to enjoy the celebrations!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Nosh'marak

Got a horrible fever at the moment, so I'll be away for a day or two. Enjoy the Kosh'harg!
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"