Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:34:29 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 310
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 249
Total: 249
249 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

Quote from: Kargnar on October 22, 2015, 12:57:13 AM
Since my computer / wow decided to crash doing Tuesday's event. My PC no longer works. This unfortunately mean I will be gone until I can fix my PC. Until then have fun and take care

Good luck with that, no PC sucks!
Also you may have noticed that I'm around way less. That's because I really dont find wow fun at the moment. Probably won't change till legion is out, so if I suddenly stop logging on (unlikely, but not impossible) you know why
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Umaua

Right.

I'll be taking atleast a week off from playing Umaua or Krav'gar. Tiredness to the RP mainly. Hopefully the inspiration returns! So 'till then Umaua's lost in the mountains, somewhere.
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Bamm

Well this is me saying goodbye for a good few months at least. I'll be back for legion i guess. Have fun

Azolg

Quote from: Arkail on December 05, 2015, 06:33:49 PM
Well this is me saying goodbye for a good few months at least. I'll be back for legion i guess. Have fun

Did I miss the reason in the channel? :3 Make sure it's an epic return /nod

Umaua

And I would say I will be off bit more extensively. I'll be returning after the current event chain is over.

Groshnok

I reckon I won't be around much for this event chain either. I'm not fully caught up with it and it's annoying to just pop up randomly as not being in the loop. My interest in RP has been dying recently, but I suppose that's what happens after playing with OotRB for 2 years straight. I'll be around whenever I'll be around I suppose, hopefully a few week break will get be back in the mood.

Skullcackle

As things needs tending irl, and I've lost the chain of the event, I will take a break from Rargnosh a little bit. I'll come back during the holidays (maybe). I'll see you soon. x

Rargnosh

Rhonya

The actual Stormpeaks event chain is over at the moment, yesterday was the last event. ;) We'll continue on down south now and do other stuffs!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Umaua

Right.

I just can't find myself an inspiration to RP with me orc at the moment. So my toon will be on hold and in Razor Hill for now, but might popin to say hi once in a while.

Nosh'marak

I'm without a CPU cooler for a few days, so I'll be off WoW until tomorrow at best. Yay. :(
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Kozgugore

Will be off to pay our Varog'Gor a little visit over New Year's, as well as another very particular orc! Will be in real-life-Grizzly Hills for a week and a half until 9 January, but perhaps I might pop by just every now and then to make sure you're all behaving!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Rhonya

I might be away a little from RP due to irl stress situations, even though you'll probably see me pop online now and then. These weeks are just a little hard for me, and my concentration isn't the best right now. I'll probably return to rp once things brighten up a little again!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Nosh'marak

Quote from: Kozgugore on December 30, 2015, 04:12:46 PM
Will be off to pay our Varog'Gor a little visit over New Year's, as well as another very particular orc! Will be in real-life-Grizzly Hills for a week and a half until 9 January, but perhaps I might pop by just every now and then to make sure you're all behaving!
Then you two will have to visit me on my birthday on the 8th ;)
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Okram

From the 20th to the 29th of February I will be spending my days napping on the beach and catching some well earned rays of hot hot sunshine.

Azolg

After recent events IRL; I'll be away from the game for an indefinite amount of time. Something happened thats forced me to reconsider what I need to change and where my priorities in life lie at the moment. RP at the moment isn't one of them and I get myself far too involved in RP at the moment that it's having a knock-on negative effect on my life. You'll see me online for those who have me on Btag but i'll be doing other things to pass the time that don't require me to delve too much of my life into.

For clarification as this may seem odd with my recent burst of activity; My car broke down yesterday. It's costing me £700 to repair in total which is a fucking disgusting amount. I've had to scrape together as much money as I can to pay this off but its left me utterly broke and frankly i'm already in a hefty amount of debt I was starting to clear out.

How does this relate to RP though? I have to wake up at 5am. Which means I should be in bed anytime between 9-10pm. The issue is im not sticking to it because im worrying about RP, the guild, storylines, even when people just want to talk to Maka I stay on because I want to RP. But its having a negative effect now my inability to say no to RP; I'm waking up later in the mornings and missing breakfast or sometimes dont have enough time to make lunch for work because I overslept. That means I then buy food which is more money spent and then I also smoke more (Something im now trying to give up, which isn't something I can do when im stressing about RP and the like.) Its a knock on effect really and I have to sort my money problems out.

I could have just said I had personal problems but I felt an explanation was deserved as to why im suddenly not going to be RPing for the foreseeable future.