Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 44
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45
45 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins: Revengeance

Started by Kozgugore, November 30, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiba

Quote from: Kronnor on March 24, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
I have no clue what to respond with right now... I'm so bored.

Learn some sick dance moves to show Razaron.

Or take up knitting.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Wornag (Kronnor)

At least my hangover went away.

Regorn

We could start talking like Warcraft is actually a Miniature wargame like Warhammer Fantasy.

Beside, we all know there is only really 2 viable Orc armies in the meta right now.
Pure Orc army with Garrosh as your leader, or Shaman army with Thrall.

Because spamming Bloodlust have never been so great.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

I think a Warcraft miniature wargame would actually be quite fun.

Regorn

If a Warcraft miniature wargame existed, I think each faction should have it's own army.
So the Horde have Orcs, Troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Goblins and Blood Elves, but each one of those have their own armies.

There is also stuff like Troll Empires, with Drakkari, Amani and Gurubashi flavors.

Gnomes and Goblins are the local Mech army factions.

And Dudes like Garrosh have rules like "My Horde!", gives your army a buff if you only have Orcs and Goblin machines in your army.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

We could also create our own fantasy universe and kickstart our own miniature game.

I started writing one a looong time ago during high school.

Regorn

Only if Vampires Blood Line is based on animals instead of different individual mythological vampires like everyone else does it.

So no "all female seduction vampires" and "physically deformed but powerful magic users vampires" etc. etc.
Instead you have "snake Vampires", "Spider Vampires", "Wolf Vampires" etc. etc.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Well, Gangrel are kinda "wolf vampires".

Regorn

Here is my idea of "Animal based Vampires"
As they age, they slowly turn in to a were-like creature, a Elder Wolf Vampire would be a werewolf, but intelligent.

A newly turned Snake Vampire is just like normal vampire businesses, fangs, super human strength, can turn in to a animal (snake). But they can also produce venom.
A somewhat older one starts develop snake like scales on their skin and get snake eyes.
And a Elder one is like a Naga.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Well, those are more like were-something. Shapeshifters, so not necessarily vampires.

Regorn

It's "cool stuff" and different, something I believe to be very important.
Trust me, I been doing Worldbuilding for quite a while for fun.

It also open up for a lot of different vampire bloodlines if one need to expand them.
Bat vampires? Sure
Tiger Vampire? yea, why not?
Bear Vampire? Those dudes are big.

Also freaky idea: Vampires don't technically have their own army, they instead use human armies with a few unique units added on.

Okiba

So i'm trying to decide if I should keep with okiba's weapon/apparel theme of looking and fighting akin to a japanese Sohei Warrior monk... but I also like dabbling with the concept/image of a veteran wolf rider, as that's part of Okiba's kor'kron history/backstory.

one of these chaps... (of whom which his current look on the armoury matches nicely i feel, especially with his current polearm) is what a Sohei looks like typically.

or going for something slightly different. Perhaps a more Shaolin direction, or perhaps a more Orcish authentic raider?

Anyone have any opinions or ideas?

Vraxxar

I do like the idea of mixing his monk side and Kor'kron side. And it does make sense that he is keeping the wolf riding part close, since as said his history.

So maybe combine them a bit?
That weapon on wolfback isn't completely unthinkable. Same with the clothing.
Then again I know nothing of Sohei warriors, or your plans for Okiba.
Besides, weapons and clothes can, and most likely will, change over time. For whatever reason.

I mean when I joined, Vraxxar was a full on archery and spears. Now he's daggers and stealth, hoppin' around the enemy like he had ants in his pants.

Times change.

Kozgugore

Could indeed try and see if you could make a little combination of the two? In the end, it's down to you and deciding which you think is more appealing of course, but I do have to add that the concept and armour that you had for him previously was a -very- unique touch to an orc warrior. Never seen something like that before. Can't say the same for a wolf rider though. So if you do want to go for a rider, you could still retain that Sohei look for the sake of uniqueness, perhaps.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Okiba

Thanks for your replys! I'll keep it all in mind for when I get back!  :)

<*Throws waffles at the Orcs*>     :-X