Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 01:47:56 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 68
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 63
Total: 63
63 Guests, 0 Users

The Going Away / AFK Thread

Started by Kulgar, November 21, 2010, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonya

I'll be off this weekend, from friday evening until sunday evening for a LARP event. Will probably see me active again on monday, so.. All stay alive without me, alright!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

Will be in Sweden from this monday evening until friday evening, so will probably be online somewhere then, or the next day! The story I wrote for Rhon explains why she's gone IC as well, and you'll all get enough opportunities to find her back again when I myself get back home!
o/ Have fun all this week!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Goru

A bit randomly I'll be away for a week... going Turkey tomorrow and will be back 2 july. so uhm guess Goru is all lying in bed resting and repairing silly demolisher or something :)

I'll make sure to think of you all while 'm on the beach with an ice-cold mojito in my hand ;)

Revax

Just thought Id mention my recent random inactivity is only because of IRL things that will slow down once I drive back up to my place next week. Until then, you will have to forgive me for missing a lot of events :)

Thrash'Nak

's fine browskies! And pre-welcome home Goru!
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Thrash'Nak

I'll be mostly afk here the next few days until sunday late in the evening. My grandparents is having their golden weeding.. ergh.. Guld bryllup, as most scandinavians call it, so thats fun! Anyway, i'll probably pop up in-game, but i won't make it too the event on saturday.

Rhonya

The next coming 10 days I will be mostly offline. I might pop online now and then, but probably won't do any rp. I got Arrak visiting and we got a fantasy fair next weekend, so we'll be busy sightseeing and showing off costumes at the fair! \o/ Don't kill each other in my absence!

Sadok

Tonight concluded my time with Sadok and WoW for the foreseeable future. I'll have a busy August ahead of me with some thrills and spills, and I'll meet some of you at the RL meeting in a few weeks, should that still go ahead.

But for the rest of you, ta-ta for now and best wishes.

Thrash'Nak

Glad to have met you! Hope you enjoy the real life graphics, i heard they are pretty decent. But i'll put my money on seing you again, if not in wow at least over a beer here in august! Best of luck to you. ^^

Shargla

*is clinging on to Sadok's dress* Noooooooooooooooooo, don't goooo...!  :'( Ohwell. You better come back someday or I'll find you and mess with your hawaiian shirts. But till then, have fun. :3

Regorn

You will forever be the most Pansy orc I have ever meet, it have been an Honor to throw Yolks at you
oh, and meeting you have been nice too I guess
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Rórir

Okay, so my computer decided to commit suicide a few weeks ago, and while it was fixing i was helplessly left without any kind of computer (pity me!) But while i didn't have it, i realized that i now slept much better, was in a better mood and school also went a bit easier and since wow took up most of my time i realized that was probably the case :/ So i will take quite a long break from now on, being on the ninth grade and all i also want to get better grades and such for high school next year so D:
But, a big but (pun very much intended).....I'll miss you, dammit! xD I really love the community, and i might still be active on forums and stuff like that, because i dont want to completely sever all wow contacts :D
So long story short, going away for some time, am goinna miss you and hope you all have it nice :)

Therak

I'll be gone most of the time from June 2nd all the way to the 21st of june. The middle week there I'll be on some. But it's vacation and plenty of stuff happening.
Think, assess, act.

Groshnok

Will be gone from June 5th for probably a week or two.

Gorthak

I got banned for 3 days because I have trouble behaving on trade chat. I'll be back saturday.