Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 05:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143
143 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Banding together to fight a common enemy (21/12)  (Read 3906 times)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Banding together to fight a common enemy (21/12)
« on: December 15, 2007, 03:41:50 AM »
Listen up, orcs!

There are times of war and times of peace. Even the most savage of orcs must come face to face with times of peace every now and then. What I bring you now is a chance to both peace and war.

Several days ago, I was contacted by a draenei who goes by the name of Exaythe the Abjurer. Some of you may have seen her on the fields of battle. She was released when we captured two members of the Alliance forces at the Raynewood Retreat during the battle in Ashenvale. This convinced her we are not the mindless orcs the human propaganda of course claims to be. What she proposes is a way to strengthen our bond between orc and draenei again, which has been broken decades ago during the corruption of our race.

What she proposes is not an all-out alliance. After all, the draenei still are still sided with the pathetic humans and midgets and elves after all. But even now, we share a common foe we both hate more than any pinkskin and midget alike: the Burning Legion.

The Burning Legion has made both orc- and draenei-lives a living hell. If anything, it is our REAL foe, and even as we speak they still corrupt the lands of Outland, like Nagrand, itself. Both we and the draenei want to see this foe lie in a puddle of blood. It would only make sense to band together with the draenei to eradicate those scum from the face of Outland.

You heard it right. Make peace to provoke war. As a united force, we can stand strong against the Burning Legion and their pawns. We will meet at the Throne of the Elements in Nagrand, next Friday at 21:00. There, we and the draenei of the Pariah of Argus and perhaps some other individual draenei will shake hands and share a mead or two while we discuss our future. We will come at peace, so do not run about waving your weapons or whatnot. If you will, I am sure either the elements or the draenei will make short work of you.

Make sure you will be there so we can give these draenei a good impression of our might! Perhaps these negotiations might end up fruitful, unlike any previous talks with them draenei decades ago.

Iron in the blood.

Kozgugore Feraleye
Overlord of the Red Blades.

(( OOC explanation:
So there you have it. A completely new oppertunity for a series of very interesting events.

Exaythe of the Disciples of Light approached me with an offer to forge an IC pact with some draenei. Namely the RP guild Pariah of Argus and whoever will follow Exaythe from DoL. The point of this alliance will be to try and make room for some potential events which could turn out to be very interesting, like cross-faction parties, patrols, raids, events - you name it. With the ultimate goal to fight the Burning Legion in Outlands.

The event will take place on Friday, 21/12, 21:00 at the Throne of the Elements in Nagrand. Keep in mind this will be a friendly meeting, so no draenei-killing this time. And even if you do, the elementals there are known for giving bad orcs a nasty clout on the napper.

Hope to see you all there. The more the merrier, naturally. ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Drevan

• Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
  • The OG.
    • View Profile
Re: Banding together to fight a common enemy (21/12)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 03:58:44 AM »
Regardless of your thoughts towards the Draenei, we have a common heritage. Prehaps, had the circumstances been different, we might have been the closest of Allies.

Our ancestors and theirs lived peacefully. Let's show them we are truly free from the grip of the Legion.
I respond to Sakareth and Azuril too.

Drakash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 04:07:54 AM »
(( Omg, gotta get TBC before that for this account. Is it possible to get summons? ))
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!

Rehbande

• Path of Strength
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 10:00:38 AM »
If dis can be a step towards healin' our homeland, we'z should do it.

But dem draenei have shown bad judgement by becomin' allies wiv de humies an' flappies an' stunties. Can't really trust dem, but we'z cannot let dis chance pass us by.

Orcs, let's go dere in search fer peace, but be prepared fer anyfin'.

Emar

• Cub
  • May the spirits guide you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »
I agree with you, my friend. Poor choices have been made in the past, but I always welcome a chance to change things for the better.

Overlord, you have my support.
-Emar

Ugluhk

• Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 12:50:43 PM »
Let me remind you that we were friends at first, then we betrayed them. When they came to Azeroth they probebly thought we were the same mindless monsters that had attacked them in the past. An' yer wouldnt want te pact with one of yer enemies would you?
Anyway Overlord, you have the support of me, and hopefully of the seers!
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 12:58:39 PM »
I am sure many old orcs would not mind a second chance with them draenei, considering our previous negotiations. I know even Thrall wanted to propose new peace-talks or whatnot, but it seems them flappies beat him to it.

((
(( Omg, gotta get TBC before that for this account. Is it possible to get summons? ))
Certainly. I hope at least one of our warlocks will be able to show up, and if not, we can surely find another one instead. It's a safe place and the elementals will attack any hostile players so even level 70s most likely won't bother killing any lowbies there. ))
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 12:59:58 PM »
The Throne of Elements you say? Umm... Well. Right.
The Hat-Lord

krek

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 06:13:40 PM »
Hmm, interesting...count me in!

Gharkfang

• Red Blade
  • Proven
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 07:12:31 PM »
Throne of Elements... Lets see if I can be there in time...
Talk to the Hat! The face ain't listening.

Darkaan

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 01:36:03 PM »
Hmmph.....(a low growl is heard from the aged orc) Well I killed plenty of the squidys in the land of Wind in my youth and lost alot a kin to them....
cant say I trust them or like them but my oath to the redblades is stronger than my want to gut squidys.

I shall attend but will keep my blades close.

((If i cant make 58 by friday ill be looking for a summons....gives me a challange... great time aswell. WooHoo wont be late for an event :) ))

Vlog Ironblood

• Red Blade
  • Alpha
  • Strength, pride and honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 03:45:01 PM »
I have nothing against this alliance with em.

((Any lvls can get summoned to outland. So high level is not the requirement))
High Blade

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 09:01:51 PM »
((Do we have any summoners for the event? Moggrash has converted to Ninja Monk, so he lost his ability to summon ::) ::)))
The Hat-Lord

Barruk

• Cub
    • View Profile
Banding together to fight a common enemy (21/12)
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »
I will come we need a good showing of orcs and our tribes strength so those Draenei dont get any ideas I dont trust them yet. I will respect the treaty and our overlords will. Ill be keeping my axe close.

((Sounds like a very interesting event and a good time will need a summon though))

Muruga

• Red Blade
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »
I will be there, Overlord for its been a long time since i've been home, and my spirit could do with a rest from all the bloodshed.

OOC.  I will need a summon though cos i'm still to low, but looking forward to this event.