Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 10:07:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130
130 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Zi'tani Steelstorm  (Read 2090 times)

Zitani

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
    • My Art Stuff
Zi'tani Steelstorm
« on: May 05, 2019, 07:14:48 PM »

Name: Zi'tani Steelstorm
Alias: Zi
Race: Mag'har Orc
Clan: Frostwolf
Class: Geomancer/Shaman
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Family: Kardoz Hellmight (Father, deceased), Erzar Tuskrage (Mother), Grok'nal Rocksong (Brother, MIA).
Known Friends: Kyrazha Throatrender, Vraxxar Wildmark, Throgann Grimcleave, Kran Twinaxe.
Known Enemies: None.
Appearance: Zi'tani is a typical orc female. Dreadlocks take up the lowest part of her hair - decorated with wooden and metal beads - whilst the rest is pulled back into a tight ponytail near the crown of her head. Her face holds nothing spectacular about it, other than the two nose rings connected by a thin chain, and her cinnamon coloured eyes.

Her body is muscular, built to withstand her preference for using the earth to fight with. Broad shoulders, chest and hips make up the stocky figure, with clearly muscled arms and legs brought about by years of hand-to-hand combat. There are also three piercings in each of her ears, and her belly button is pierced. There is also a tribal-style pattern based around the crest of the Red Blade clan carved into her skin on her right buttock, hiding smaller scars and silently declaring her allegiance for the clan.

Personality: Zi'tani is a bright and cheery orc, always looking for a challenge and often teasing others if she thinks she can get away with it. She is energetic, available for a sparring match at pretty much any time. She is also known to be passionate and fiery in her beliefs when she has cause to be – but otherwise remains steadfast and chill, like the earth she has command over.

History: Zi'tani was born to Kardoz Hellmight and Erzar Tuskrage, one of five children - sadly only she and her brother survived their first year. She was born into a world of strife, where the Lightbound had started fighting against the orcs. Her own mother - Erzar - joined the Lightbound. It is unknown if she willingly did so or was coerced into it.

When the time came for Zi'tani to take her own om'riggor, her mother attacked and disrupted the rite. Kardoz ordered Zi'tani to run before facing Erzar, and unfortunately was slaughtered. The war continued, and Zi'tani was unable to take her om'riggor for the rest of the time she was on her homeworld. She had grown up with an affinity to the earth spirits, and had been learning from the shamans as much as possible, and learning hand-to-hand combat. She helped fight against the Lightbound where possible - using traps for their caravans and protecting the others.

Then the time came when a representative of the Horde came to Draenor seeking her people's aid. In the last attacks of the Lightbound, her own wolf - Icefang - was slaughtered and her brother was nowhere to be seen. Zi'tani was teleported with the rest to Azeroth, where she grew lost and desperate until she heard of a Kosh'harg being hosted on this new world's version of Draenor, and that they would be offering an om'riggor to those who still wished to undergo it.

With hope in her heart, Zi'tani set out to attend the Kosh'harg, where she was finally able to take part in her om'riggor and earn the name of Steelstorm, and join the Red Blade clan.

Things you may know about this character:
   - She defeated Kargnar Bloodpaw three times in combat, one time with her backside in a misjudged backflip.
   - She is best with using the earth to fight.
   - She can heal.
   - She wishes for a new wolf pup of her very own.
   - She enjoys dancing!
   - Kyrazha has inspired her to try and become a Varog'gor in the future.

Things you may not know about this character:
   - She's pretty handy with leatherworking.
   - She enjoys singing.
   - She doesn't really like mushrooms very much.

Memorable Quotes:
Write here
Other Information:
Write here
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:21:10 PM by Zitani »
Rollerskating at right angles to reality.