Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:40:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 121
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55
55 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: A Conspiracy of Ravens  (Read 2072 times)

Karnna

• Path of Strength
  • Cub
    • View Profile
A Conspiracy of Ravens
« on: April 28, 2018, 05:54:49 PM »
Karnna awoke from what seemed like a nightmare as she looked around her she realized she was still trapped in this dambleable tower, a prisoner of her own clan. All she wanted to do at this point was break free of this place and hunt down the Satyr that force her to become a weapon against the Horde...but doing so would only incur the ire of the Red Blades, she could afford to so, not after having to gave away so much of her past to them now. They know that she was trained by Ravenholdt and that she practicer of shadow arts, thankfully that was all were able to pull from her. Some of her past was best left untouched.

“It has been so long since I’ve seen you so vulnerable” came a familiar voice, one she has not heard since...Karnna look up as to see a familiar face, as a child she saw it as the face of a monster, now she knew it as the face of her mentor, Azir Al-Khan. Long ago she had spotted him on a nameless battleground finishing the wounded soldiers and those pretending to be dead. Years later she found find herself in Ravenholdt keep and become a member of their guild. Azir had been her teacher and he shown her how to use shadow magic as well as the philosophy of the Forgotten Shadow.

Even in the darkness she could make his face, the piercing blue eyes use to terrify her as a child as did his seemly unnaturally dark skin. His hair also use to blend in with the shadows of the night but now has turned a silvery grey and his had grown more wrinkled with time and stress.

He pulled down her gag and began undoing her chains, “Come, let us get you out of here before the guard wakes”. “No.” Karnna said bluntly, causing Azir to stop. “No?” He asked “If I was to escape I would likely be unable to continue my mission and will be branded a traitor to the Horde. I can not leave now”.
Azir gave a sigh “That does not matter now, even if they do let you go, they will likely try to come up with an excuse to punish you or worse, kill you, just like they did your friend.” Karnna’s brow furrowed she had heard what had happened to Mal’garr, exiled for arguing against orders he disapproved of, he had an attitude of “Oh woe is me” that could sometimes grate on her but she genuinely liked the old orc, he had been one of the few understood that sometimes darker methods and actions were not always an act of evil. To hear him exiled was...disheartening.

“Even so...I need to continue my mission, please.” Karnna look up definitely at Azir, he had always seemed to know better but for once...Karnna felt she knew what she had to do, that if she left now...she will likely never return to the Horde again. Azir study her a moment and then sighed “Very well, but know that this will not end well for you, this “clan” will betray you and when it does...you’ll know where to find us” He began placing  the chains back on and regagging her “The Satyr plans to move again soon, she will send a child to the village of Drosh’gal and with it she will force it to kill it’s parents, I suspect you’ll want to prevent that suspect” Before Karnna could say anything more, she was gagged and Azir as quietly as he had entered was gone. Karnna heard the groaning of the guard outside as they woke up and the only other thing she could hear was the calling of a conspiracy of ravens.

Tideraider

• Red Blade
  • Cub
  • A Pirate's Life for Me!
    • View Profile
Re: A Conspiracy of Ravens
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 05:59:44 PM »
Is good, but then I'm always well disposed when my name comes up, so I'm a bit biased.

Okiba

• Path of Strength
  • Alpha
  • Warrior Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 10:01:04 PM »
Wait... What?

I am so confused!
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Karnna

• Path of Strength
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 10:29:36 PM »
Wait... What?

I am so confused!

A lot happened between this and the last story...I should of written some inbetween up times was hectic.