Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 02:24:33 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 77
Total: 77
77 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins: Revengeance

Started by Kozgugore, November 30, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wornag (Kronnor)

Well, it only takes a quick respec to be able to do that.

Regorn

Imagine a discussion of specs and someone replace all the "respec" with "respect"
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Okiba

Quote from: Regorn on March 16, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
Imagine a discussion of specs and someone replace all the "respec" with "respect"

Is that why everyone is always whining at me in BG's to "respect"?

Also, bump the realm forum thread yee heathens! With Kosh'harg screenshots!  /whip
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Regorn

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

No screenshots. Just drama. All the drama. We can show the Alliance that we can have better drama than what's going on in the Cathedral Square atm.

Okiba

Quote from: Kronnor on March 16, 2018, 08:19:15 PM
No screenshots. Just drama. All the drama. We can show the Alliance that we can have better drama than what's going on in the Cathedral Square atm.

I'm almost glad I'm not there.

Almost.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Yeah. I'm kinda glad I was stuck at work instead of taking part in the Kosh'harg events. It's enough drama around without Kronnor around.
Almost fought two armed Rotgarde peacekeepers cause they tried to take Khragna's blacksmithing hammer.

They said everything that can be used as a weapon should be left behind. Kronnor suggested they should cut his hands then, since they are as dangerous as a weapon. They mocked him saying hands are no match for the blades of peacekeepers. Kronnor was on the verge of proving them wrong.

They were lucky I had 15 mins before I had to go to work so I had no time to beat the shit out of them.

Regorn

Kosh'harg is a orc event right?
Are the organizers also orcs? Or am I missing something?
Can you make a claim of "Racial takeover" of your culture?

Because we clearly need more drama.

Vraxxar

New about the Kosh'harg:
After heavy failure of having the Rotgarde leave, they are instead stripped from being peacekeepers and having weapons. Also left with a very serious warning. (wich will lead to nowhere in my guess..)

And Iron Wolf Clan, Frozen Paw Clan, Red Blade Clan, and some others wich I failed to notice wich guild. Have all members that replaced the Rotgarde as peacekeepers.

And the organizers are orcs, yes. But one's a warlock. And the other one doesn't like us.

Wornag (Kronnor)

This whole thing was not planned very well.

Kozgugore

Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Okiba

One of these days Koz I'm going to find out where you get these suitably effective human emoji pictures.

My favourite is 'greatly surprised arab diplomat'. He just about covers all my emotional displays.

Still, I trust all of you are e noting Kosh'harg and haven't been effected?

Kozgugore

This one was fairly easy I'll admit, as it's one of Taliesin's tag lines for anything WoW-related that escalated (it's a pretty amusing WoW Youtuber, I'd gladly recommend him). As for Kosh'harg though, I had a blast myself. Granted, though, that's primarily due to the random social RP that surrounded the actual 'events'. The events themselves are, in my own eyes, somewhat lackluster. Hopefully when we get around to hosting them again sometime, we can throw in a few extra flavours for funsies.

(I mean, I made a whole list of things to do on this one when I was planning on organising it still, but then we got beaten to it. Le boo.)
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Okiba

Well if we do host the next one, I look forward to seeing what you had planned!

Wornag (Kronnor)

I still think we should charge money to host them. Quality Kosh'harg ain't free yo.