Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 326
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (October 27, 2024, 12:55:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154
154 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

The smell grew worse and worse, spirits, it's like he mixed kodos rotting in the sun and murlock dung together and now it became smokey too.

"Oh no mon, dis was not" Cough "planed."
The troll went out, and just as the troll left the hut, you heard a tiny cough, it was decently a woman.

You have not seen anyone else but you and the troll in the hut.

Then a sound of something rustling, you look up and see a foot leaving the hut though the roof.

> ?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor quickly rushes out to try and follow the one that left the hutt.*

Regorn

You run out, almost pushing the Troll down as you get out, looking around, you see nothing, you make a quick run around the hut and spot a shadowy figure running away.

Roll d20, 12+ and you keep same pace, 16+ you start to catch up.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

D20 roll -> 9
*Kronnor tries to catch the shadowy figure.*

Regorn

However she is, she is quick! She dodges behind some huts as you force yourself though troll crowds to get to her.
But it's almost to many trolls, by the time you turn around a hut you saw her run behind you see nothing.
You even look inside the hut, and get hit by a female troll wielding a fish.

It seems you lost her. Damn, she is good at running and hiding.

______

It's evening in Bambala
And your hungry

> Inn
> Hunt
> Vendor
> Return to Voodoo Adept
> Search for Clue on mysterious woman
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor shakes his head as he loses trace of the mysterious woman and decides to go hunt for food and take his mind off what just happened.*

Regorn

Any orc worth his metal knows base hunting at least. (+3 hunting)
Any adventurer worth his gold also knows base hunting (+1 hunting)
((I try to portrait Orcs as very capable survivalist))

Question is only... what and how should you hunt?

> Basilisk
> Crabs (+1 to roll)
> Gorillas
> Monkeys (-1 to roll without ranged weapon)
> Raptor
> Tigers
> Panther
> Gather (Fruit, nuts and roots) (+5 to roll)
> Fishing (+3 to roll) No fishing rod

_____

> Stealth-assault
> Trap (-1 to roll)

Roll d20 to see success.

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor starts looking for tracks in the jungle and decides to hunt a raptor, using stealth for a fast assault.*
D20 roll -> 17

Regorn

You wander though the Jungle, then stop and listen.
A raptors screech!
You proceed, hiding among the underbrush as you arrive, It's 2 raptors, arguing over territory.

You wait until one of them have won the fight, waiting patiently in the bush.
The raptor however seem to have picked up your smell, wanders close to the bush, you wait, wait.... GO!

With a quick cut with your axe you manage to cut it's throat. It falls down and dies within the minute.
Your no fool, you drag the raptor corps back to Bambala for a proper butchering. Don't want other animals interrupting you now.

_____

A troll hunter gives you a thumbs up as you walk in with your catch and points you towards a butcher and tanning stand. The trolls are very pro hunting like usual and friendly.

When you are done you got yourself a meal's worth of meat and some Raptor Meat(5) over, how to treat it however for storage? ((Treated food last forever))

> Sell raw (gain 2 silver /unit)
> Smoke (cost 1 silver /unit)
> Salt (cost 2 Silver /unit)
> Cook it all and sell (gain 3 Silver /unit)
> Other?

You seem to also have 2 raptor talons and 4 raptor feathers.

> Sell (10 Silver)
> Make trophy (+1 Pride)
> Other?

((Also, your professions? If your a skinner you can get some raptor hide too))

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor decides to smoke the meat and salt it afterwards for proper preservation. While the meat is prepared and taken care off he starts making a trophy out of the raptor's talons and feathers*

Total: 15 Silver
New Balance: 15 Gold 30 Silver + 3 Booty Bay meal coupons

((Also, Kronnor's professions are skinning and leatherworking, like a proper hunter))

Regorn

((wait.... your a warrior or a hunter? Or you mean "hunter" in general?))

Returning to the Raptor... It have nice hide, after skinning it and tanning it you have some hide.

Raptor hide 1
> Sell 10 Silver
> Keep for later use (you can't really do anything with just 1 hide)

____

It's starting to get really late now. Most troll have retreated to the various huts, but there is a bigger one that works as a inn for travelers.

Some other Orcs are in there too, wearing official grunt armor. They seem to be having a bit of a party with drinks.

_____

> Inn
> Other?

Wornag (Kronnor)

((I mean hunter as in "all orcs know how to hunt, so they can all be called hunters. Class-wise I'm a warrior in this RP. Tbh even in WoW I rp Kronnor more like a warrior, even if in-game he is a hunter))

*Kronnor decides to keep the hide and check in at the inn for rest.*

Regorn

you enter the Inn, these Troll inns have no walls, so you hope the jungle won't make so much noise.

Downstairs, the 3 orcs sit and drink, laughter and tell tall tales.
You walk up to the Innkeeper, he offers a hammock for 5 silver. Then wonder if you want something to drink, they only got "jungle booze". (1 silver)
You heard it's made primary from bananas, oranges and some leafs. Also, it's green.

> ?

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks at the drink for a moment, but in the end he just pays for the hammock, going to sleep without drinking.*

New Balance: 15 Gold 25 Silver + 3 Booty Bay meal coupons

Regorn

The other orcs do at some point also join the hammocks for rest.
Mosquitoes, darn, the trolls seems to have some trinkets and voodoo stuff up to keep them away, but it's not enough, fortunately, you fall asleep in the end.

____

You awake in the morning, the other orcs are gone. You walk downstairs to the Inn, the Troll ask you if you want breakfast, he got some banana bread, fish and water. (3 Silver)

> Buy breakfast (3 s)
> Eat ration (5)
> Leave
> Other?