Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128
128 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Mo'Raz Stormgrowl

Started by Stormgrowl, November 19, 2016, 02:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormgrowl

Name: Mo'Raz Stormgrowl
Class: Shaman ( Elemental )
level: 34

Tell us something about your roleplaying experience: This will be my first RP in 10 years and the very first one in a MMORPG. I used to play DnD and Warhammer after school with friends but as i said it was 10 years ago. I'm an Alliance player and gave the Horde a shot, so i have some parts of the lore that i have to fill. But to be honest im completely new to this thing since ive never really cared about my character and his action IC.

New challenger approaches: Mo'Raz of the once proud Thundergod clan - a small clan created from Thunderlord's clan which didn't agree on joining the third war.

Mo'Raz, born just before the Second War, is the son of Galud Thunder Raider. The right hand of the clan's leader Gotgal the Just.
Being the only son of one of the most important man in the tribe sure was quite a burden for young Mo'Raz. His parents didnt allow him to play with other kids and he was forced to study at home, since his dad believed he can be the next leader. This of course didn't make Mo'Raz's life easier. While his father deeply believed in his son's talent in being a strong Shaman, poor Mo'raz wasnt showing any. His whole clan soon gave up on him and lost all the interest in his future. He was now able to play with other kids, however since he was always staying at home before noone really liked him, and soon he found himself alone and rejected. A few years passed like this and his clan planned to move the tribe far up to the mountains. The day before the great jurney Mo'Raz has been preparing with his father to move, packing all the necessities, when suddenly something fell out of his father's pocket. A book? Mo'Raz quickly picked it up before his father could do it, and ran to his room to read it. His father quickly rushed after him but wasn't fast enough. Through the locked door of Mo'Raz's room Galud convinved his son to open the door so he could explain this to him. The mysteroius book that his father has been hinding all his life in his room turned out to be a diary of his life, containing many secrets that Mo'Raz didnt know about. After a long talk with his father, he was shocked. He didn't know, and simply couldn't know what was his father planning all that time. His father's dream was for his son to be a great shaman, and a good orc to find a good place for himself, by himself and slowly seek his destiny in this crazy world. He said he was giving him an elixir every evening added to his dring to block his powers, so that he wouldn't be able to control the elements. He quickly explained that now that noone cared about his existence, he was free to leave during nightfall.The last thing his father gave to him was a short letter, that he didn't recive after his birth. A letter in which he introduced a new member of the Thundergod clan, Mo'Raz Stormgrowl. Mo'raz didnt know how to react. He was shocked, that his own dad did such thing to him, and in the same time he was thankful that at least there was someone who cared about him... He sat with his father, crying and then packed all his belongings incuding his father's diary and left, seeking adventure. His first stop: ORGRIMMAR and a great mission: to find his place in this world.

That'd be it for my short story i hope you find it interesting

Wornag (Kronnor)

I read your application and there is a little problem. You said the Thundergod are a small clan created from Thunderlord and they didn't agree to join the Third War.
The Thunderlord Clan was wiped out by Ner'zhul right after the Bleeding Hollow returned from Azeroth as the orcs lost the Second War. Their Chieftain wanted to go and finish what Orgrim couldn't do but Ner'zhul didn't like it very much so he killed them.
Just make it so your made up clan was a small clan on it's own, maybe have similar roots with the Thunderlord Clan and something like that. But it's up to one of our officers to tell you exactly what's alright and what's not with you application.

Kozgugore

It wouldn't be too far off to believe that this particular clan may be some kind of branching member of a greater whole that's Thunderlord, but went their own way through the Second War or such. So as long as you bear these little details in mind, I'm sure you will be just fine. :) In any case, you've written down an interesting application, Mo'Raz! I'd say you're very welcome to go ahead and seek us out in-game to get your IC interview started! Hopefully we'll see you in-game, and will be able to offer you a suitable home!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade