Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 01:15:27 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 119
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125
125 Guests, 0 Users

The Question Thread

Started by Sadok, May 16, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

The red thingy on the side, just take it, place it and start pumping.

The Guild Hall's Bathroom is being renovated, where does your Character travel for showers and baths?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Groshnok

Ale perfectly masks the smell of BO.

Country you most want to visit?

Rakmal

Nippon.

Food you want to try the most?
Rak'mal Ironskull/Drokum Cod
Skull with the hardiness of the mountain; limbs with the nimbleness of the sea.

Nosh'marak

Sushi. Never had it, but I really wanna try it!

Passing this one on! Boink boink.
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Regorn

Turtle meat. I love meat and apparently, everyone who ever tasted Turtle meat have described it to be better then everything else they eaten.
Tho turtles being in low numbers after sailors spend decades eating them would make that a bit hard.

Third time the charm, pass it along.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Gridish

For some reason I just want to try crocodile meat..... Dunno.. I just picture it tasting interesting 8D

New question!

Digimon or Pokemon?!
Gridish Rimeweaver

Kogra Windwatcher

Digimon. It appealed to me more in the past than Pokémon has.

Card games or board games? (No, Tabletop does not count under board games)
"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Lars

Both have their merit. Depends a lot of "kind" within. While I'm no fan of TCG (Magic etc) games. LCG appeal to me somewhat (Living Card Game). Same as there are lot of deck builders (Legendary an example) and individual card games that are great. (Race for the Galaxy being a prime example).
Same as there are tons of good board games. From super simple stuff like the Resistance to big pieces like Battlestar Galactica and Railways of the World.
Poker and "classical deck" games can also be very entertaining.

So, both! (Unless with Card games you only specificly meant TCG, then boardgame. TCGs are money sinks and horrid by design).

What type of vacation appeals to you the most. A "beach and relaxation" one, or adventure/exploration one? (Either of culture and visiting all churches in Rome, or going on a Safari in Africa. Lumping them as the same active type).
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Vraxxar

Drinking and relaxing witht he chance of eating -a lot-. Best vacation, evur!

Werewolf or vampire?

Kozgugore

I'd say vampire for the sake of a long life and being a night person in general, but according to my sister's little daughter and niece, I already remind them of a "big bad wolf" for whatever reason. And frolicking in the woods always seemed like a fun pasttime to me, so werewolf in the end!

What fictional character(s) did you used to or still have a crush on? And just as importantly, why?
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Azolg

Emily from Corpse bride. Her passion and creativity just inspire me. I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

This is a good question. I'll send it down.

Therak

Wow... that's a different question...
Tenel Ka (or however it was spelled), one of the characters in the Star Wars Young Jedi Knights books. Tough as nails, pretty (at least on the book cover) and didn't let losing one arm do more then temporarely slow her down. It was back when I was 12-14 or so.

What physical trait in your preferred gender tends to catch your eye most easily?
Think, assess, act.

Nosh'marak

Muscular and slightly curvy while still keeping the muscular aspect.

Uh. Favorite video game character?
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Srelok

Comander Shepard. (and no I aint gonna discuss the game and/or its ending here. ;) )

Bouncing.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Sadok

Answer: HK-47.

Query: To be or not to be?