Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 219
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 230
Total: 230
230 Guests, 0 Users

Applocation Form: Taek'ne

Started by Ritina, November 29, 2013, 02:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritina

Name: Taek'ne
Class: Warrior
Level: 54

Roleplayed back in vanilla/TBC on Scarshield Legion, was in Pilus'(creator of GHI) guild untill I quit the game, returned in Wrath to roleplay once again in several crusader - light themed guilds on Argent Dawn, at the end of Wrath I started roleplaying a more royal knight style, caring only for own kin, I ended up being an officer in The Zeal and later at the start of Cata became the co-leader of the recreated Cardinal Zeal, The Zeal had died due leaver absence and such. Whilst I was leading The Zeal I was also a member of The Bladewind Clan, an orcish clan which I hold close to my heart, and may refer to during my character's story. I then stopped playing the game and once more returned to the game at the very end of Cata/start of MoP to roleplay with several mercenary themed guilds but as those work, they all died out quickly. I had the desire to roleplay horde once again and came to Defias Brotherhood in search for proper, decent roleplay and bumped into Rhonya, who has assisted me quite abit in getting to know the server.

Taek'ne, born within the Bladewind Clan, a small nomadic clan that resided within the rocky spires of what is now known as the Blade's Edge Mountains, Taek'ne was born quite a while before the Legion put their eyes on the nomadic tribe. His life was a simple one of hunting, training and defending his clan against the dangers that lurked from the dark. Among the dangers was a feline beast that had been stalking the tribe for moons, a large creature. If one would ask Taek'ne how the beast would look, he would say. "A beast with fur as black as nights and eyes that stared right into my very soul." During the moons of the beasts' stalk, Taek'ne had put his eye on an orcess of the clan and decided that slaying the predator would surely impress her. So he went out one night to slay the beast, hours went by whilst nobody knew of Taek'ne's absence, untill he returned to the clan's bonfire. Bleeding profusely from his arms and eye, yet holding his trophy of the great beast within his clenched fist, he surely impressed the orcess of choice as the young, wounded orc brought the trophy to her. The ages passed by and Taek'ne had himself a young, baby orc. Yet he was born in the same moon that the Legion had set their eye upon the tribe, among the other women and children of the tribe, they were sent off to Nagrand to hide from the demon's corruption. The chieftain of the clan forced every single orc of the tribe to drink deeply from the demon's blood, and after that, Taek'ne does not remember any of it other than waking up in one of the many Human intern camps, forced to fight for the humans entertainment...

Grekthar

Oooh, another of the Bladewind clan :D

Well... the IC one rather than the in-game one... This could get complicated xD
*puts it down to two different groups of Bladewinds and nods sagely*

Good luck with your application :)

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Ritina

If things get complicated I can always tweak the clan name, t'is just a part of my character's lore, easily changable if I've not roleplayed on him yet, which I haven't.

Rhonya

Hey! Firstly, welcome to the forums!
I see no problem with the name, could easily be two tribes of the same name, or could just lead to some fun rp if you two find out you're from the 'same' one even though Grek thought he was the last. Anyway, I like the app, the only thing more I'd like to see before an IC interview is why Taekne would look up on the tribe :) Why would he want to join, why is he searching for them?

If you add that, either in the original post or a new one, I suppose we're good to go, and then we can do your IC interview. Which I have no doubt will be fine, since I already RPed a slight bit with you too on another char.

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Grekthar

Like Rhonya said, no problem with the name :D Could be very interesting seeing what we come up with :P Could be two clans of the same name, or even the same clan just different branches of it since your Blade's Edge and I'm Farahlon :P

I very much look forward to meeting you in-game :D

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!