Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179
179 Guests, 0 Users

Application Nakkai

Started by Nakkai, October 01, 2013, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakkai

Name:Nak'kai
Class: Monk
Level: 13 and climbing

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Started RP in Wotlk  (Earthen Ring) mainly Scarlet crusade (one of those guys) then moved to AD did some cult mainly random RPing. I would say im a beginner rper but I've read alot about the lore and finished tides of war earlier this year, half way through day of the dragon also just bought tides of darkness and bloodsworn.

Apperences :
- The imbalance of his body indicate a Working class orc
- Quiet Stooped (Clear sign that his back is bigger then his chest)
- Traps(back) in no coordination with other muscles
- A bit abnormal knuckles even for an orc
- Forearms clearly under constant pressure/stimuli
- Strong thighs
- Massive calves (gene related)

Personality :
- Stubborn old dog
- Reluctant to learn new things
- Simple minded
- Not easily stirred up, locks his anger away and lets it build up inside, until he explodes with rage

Short story:
Nak‘aki also know as Nak or Bloodknee(sometimes called Kinslayer by people who dislike him), was born in Draenor (dragon/maw village) estimation of 6 years before the dark portal opened. This will make him 43-ish ?? Nak is the middle child of triplets, Declared useless at arms and spiritually by his clan, Nak was sent to work at young age, mostly mining. Finally his nephew Hagrom took  him and his brother away from there blood filled father(Rak‘aki).

Nak moved against his will with his nephew(Hagrom) and the clan through the Dark portal and into Azeroth, there he continued working the mines and occasionally learned some Hunting/skinning from his hunter nephew(hagrom). His days were occupied with mining and protecting his brother or more likely being beat up for trying to protect his brother from being bullied, for his brother Anakki was a bit slow in the head after some accident Hagrom refused to speak about.

-----------

After the retribution of the Red dragonflight he managed to escape capture for they were nowhere near the main battle and underground at the climax of the Dragonmaw „purge“ . They stayed away for what was left of there villages and turned to the forest where they stayed until Hagrom found them few weeks later and they returned where the rest of the refugees of the Maw where held up. In the refugees camp Hagrom forced Nak to learn how to defend himself, but with no luck, Nak always dropped his weapon by mistake or got disarmed way too easily, Hag figured if the boy couldnt hold a weapon then he‘ll just have to use what he got, he then tryed to find someone in the camp that know how to fight without weapons, with little luck he ended up seeking help form the few gladiators that remained in the camp. The gladiators thought him the basics of fist fighting and the use of the feet but little more then that, there knowledge of fighting only took him thus far, but he kept training and tried to develop skill on his own.

--------

When the Cataclysm came and the Maw returned to Khaz modan, he fought along side the horde to get rid of Overlord Mor‘ghor and his followers with the battle over, the war between the Twilight and Wildhammers raged on. Nak was sent to the front lines having by mistake proven himself to have decent abilites in cleaning and bandaging wounds, and there for saving some of the horde warriors before the healers could reach them. After years of seeing bodies everywhere and his comrades blown to pieces, he still tried to save as many as he could but what good could bandages do against a broken skull or missing limbs.

-------

Tired of blood and helplessly dying comrades Nak faked his own death. It wasn't hard most of the orc didnt even notice him and the once that did died moments later of there wounds. Making his way to the only people who didn't care who he was or where he came from, Nak ended up joining the crucible of carnage (ring of blood), having no real fighting abilities other then the use of his fists and legs he was assigned to the Dragonmaw champion Trog Drakeflayer, to mend his wounds and the care of his armor. As soon as Trogs unexpected defeat in the pit, Gurgthock the fighting promoter used Nak in Trog‘s place for they looked alike in the same armor, Nak had little chose in the matter for Gurgthock threatened to send him back to the Dragonmaw as the deserter that he was Nak would surely be beheaded or worse. Little did Nak know that the games were all rigged, eather his opponent were payed, drugged or poisoned, they all fell and Nak stood victorious. The stubbornness and stupidity of Nak drew him to believe in his own victories and quickly grew arrogance, and though himself undefeatable.

-----

It twasn't until a panda brewmaster came and entered the arena and the Fight promoter (Gurgthock) didn't see any point in wasting drugs on the panda for the brewmaster was way to drunk to enter any fight, little did they know that the more alcohol they gave the brewmaster the better its fighting style became. In the fight Nak went down with one punch, his eagerness to victory finally caught up with him and he lost the fight in a matter of seconds. When Nak awoke, Gurgthock had already sent his bruziers to take care of him, Nak would surely be gone for if it hadn't been for the brewmaster who came to see Nak the same time. The brewmaster helped Nak to escape and they journied to Orgrimmar together on there journey they swapped stories and the Brewmaster told him to seek out the Monk master in Durotar.

-------

When they came to Orgrimmar the city was under full alert and there were guards everywhere. Many  of his own people were in the kor‘kron guard, getting past the guards wasn't easy, Nak wasn't about to take any risk that someone would recognize him. With the help of his new brewmaster friend they manage too hide Nak in one of the brewmasters barrels. When they got to Razor hill the rebellion had already started. Finding out that the Dragonmaw had changed one tyrant for another came hard on Nak. Nak joined the rebellion to save what was left of his people, to show the horde that not all those who are born into the Maw are power hungry monsters. Searching for a place of his own, the southern rebellion was else he felt welcomed for one of the few times in his life. After a while Nak felt something amiss, there was no real orc pack, no real clan, then he heard of a clan called the Red blade which was in the north. A clan that was home too orc from all clans, a clan that he could only hope to find some place to belong, A clan that could help him redeem his ancestral clan.....A clan he had to seek out.

Thrash'Nak

I'm impressed by the work you've put into this application, and you have the mega approval mark of approvelness. You may find yourself an officer, so you can get an in-game interview. And those officers are: Rargnasha, Vashnarz, Revax and Grogona. I read that you're in the southern parts of the rebellion, that's a minor problem. But i suppose you could've worked your way through ashenvale and in the back. As you may know, we are currently stationed in Orgrimmar, in valley of honor. Mostly hall of the brave, aka the warrior trainers.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Thrash'Nak

Interviewed and invited, by yours truely! Grogona Wolfheart.

Blood and honour!
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.