Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 57
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38
38 Guests, 0 Users

Climbing the highest peak

Started by Ragaresh, November 19, 2011, 07:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragaresh

((Just a short story i thought i'd write while tipsy. Story is related to a request for Mazzguul to tell the future and fate of Ragaresh, he was given a task by her to find something from the highest peak in desolace so she can tell him what she can. Sorry for typos or silly way of typing, i get inspiration when drunk, but i write crappily))

"Travel to the highest point in desolace and gather flowers with green petals and red stems..." Ragaresh looks at Agar from his notes. The Eagle tilts her head at Ragaresh and looks at him with her bright yellow eyes, before continuing to adjust her feathers.

He sighs and puts away the parchment. He grabs his backpack and looks upon the large hillside before him. "Be carefull Agar, Centaur roam this valley, they even call it the valley of spears."

The night had fallen upon them by the time they entered the valley. The wind would blow dust from the peaks on top of them. Ragaresh felt something strange was in the air, but he kept going. He did not wish to fail the Highblade. He kept looking up at the hillside, looking for a good point to climb, but the hillside looked treacherous wherever they looked. "Do you smell that?.. Hide!"

Agar flew up and Ragaresh found himself hiding inside a crack or a small cave within the valley, he hoped the centaur would not smell or see him. A moment passed and a dozen centaur came running down the valley in a hurry. Filling the air with dust and the sound of their hooves. He waited another moment before sliding out of the crack.

As he stepped out, he felt relieved they had not seen him. He noticed his backpack had fallen to the ground as he ran towards the crack. He picked it up, and wondered why the centaur paid no heed to it... *swoosh* An arrow passed his head. A centaur came charging at him, it's spear aimed straight to his heart, eyes filled with fury and maddness. The half man, half horse charged at it's prey.

Ragaresh barely managed to jump out of the way, only a scratch on his arm, he felt his bow had fallen out of his back and was now laying next to him. He reached for it, but the centaur was too quick and laid it's hoof over the bow, cracking it in half. Ragaresh lay unarmed and on his back before the centaur, who was now raising it's spear, to make the final blow. Ragaresh looked at his opponent straight in the eye, accepting his fate.

Suddenly the centaur started waving around it's arms, roaring in pain. Ragaresh blinked in confusion and then he saw it, Agar. The eagle was poking the face of the centaur and defending her friend. Ragaresh was filled with pride as he stumbled up, but before he could get properly on his feet, he heard a crack. He felt his heart miss a beat and looked up, Agar's body was thrown aside by the centaur, who's face was bleeding all over, and one eye definately blind.

Ragaresh roared and jumped at the centaur with all his stenght and will, he cared for nothing but to cause pain to the centair and end it's life.

(To be continued :3)

Ragaresh

Ragaresh put down the last stone around the grave of his friend, forming a small circle within the large valley. He placed his broken bow on top of the grave and gave one last nod to his old friend in respect. He turned around, his wish to see his future, his honour to the Highblade now replaced quickly with anger and lust for revenge, lust for blood.

A wicked grin grew on his lips as he turned away from the valley, from his original destination, he had given up, the fel blood of his father now flowing through his veins had taken over. No longer did he wish to controll the rage, the evil and the submission to it. He was already conjuring lies to feed the Highblade and her tribesmen and women of his "glorious journey" to the highest peak. "She will taste the poisonous dagger of justice!" Ragaresh spoke out loud and licked his lips in madness.

((Sorry about the drama...))

Grekthar

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Ragaresh

Quote from: Grekthar on December 09, 2011, 01:37:26 PM
oh heck.....

(I should stop writing when im drunk, but i'll still go with it. :) )

Mazguul

This has been such a fun and interesting story line, Ragaresh! =)

Never apologise for drama when it is there for character development. It's been a fun ride! =D
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!