Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 117
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 84
Total: 84
84 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Records of the Tribe, Hammerfall.  (Read 2633 times)

Norv

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
    • The Covenant
Records of the Tribe, Hammerfall.
« on: April 23, 2009, 02:57:14 AM »
Norvis stands up, at the little table in Hammerfall inn where he was writing, with a new decision in his eyes. It was late at night and the orc was tired. He grabs the little blue booklet he had been writing in, and checks the pages, taking off a couple of them. He then goes down, and gives them to the big Tauren innkeeper, to have them handed over to each orc for reading. Or, for him to read to them, as case may be.

(( This thread will let every orc know of the current developments in Arathi. I will start soon enough. We have already a number of things happening, making the IC context interesting, but we should also keep them in mind to help every orc choose his side, or series of events, as you happen to be interested in! ))
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 04:39:45 AM by Norviskrall »
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Norv

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
    • The Covenant
Re: Records of the Tribe, Hammerfall.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 04:38:54 AM »
April 22th.
The tournament of the Blades
The tournament's winner is Greh'gar. A small number of fights, there were, but each and every one of them was a close one. Even the kid could not be stopped from trying, and a very good try it was. Too bad Maz did not, but she said something... I should talk to her.

The alliance prisoners
Tonight there were much more things happening than the tournament. While scouting around Hammerfall, the orcs, together with one of those knights of Ebon Hold, found a few Alliance, two humans and a dwarf, and took them prisoners. Then, they made each of the humans accept the challenge of an orc, for a fair fight. They were given their weapons back and all, but had to fight for their lives for a change. They were defeated, though one must admit they did not prove such bad opponents as their apparent cowardliness seemed to indicate.
Nobody challenged the dwarf, though, who seemed dizzy and uncommunicative most of the time, and did not seem to be worth it. It is not known why, but it is not hard to guess, given that he was a dwarf.
The prisoners were then carried near Refuge Pointe, and left there.

Strom-Garde
Afterwards, Gnash apparently went to city said of Strom, in a warrior's fury for some reason, and defiantly planted a war banner in front of its gate, calling for war and whatnot. He was attacked, though he acted like a messenger, and taken prisoner himself. Along with him, an elf was also taken into custody, and by the sound of it, he must be Captain, the thief who had a broken leg some time ago.
The thieves already started to be a pain in the back of the orcs, trying, in a most impolite way, to push us to react "immediately", and make them part of it. Patience is a virtue, yes, but not one they seem to understand.

The former queen

There are good news as well... or well, not so new, but good nonetheless. We continue to have custody of Saihna, the former queen of the so-called "kingdom of Arathor". Moreover, by the looks of it, the troll high priest managed to talk to her. In troll, though, which makes the whole story... not the easiest to trust. However, I must admit her behavior is strange anyway, in the eyes of an orc: she seems to have been beaten and generally treated badly, however, she seems to trust rather the troll than us, who came to help her. I mean, some orcs were a little more aggressive in the beginning, but then, we tried to heal her, so, one would expect a little calm at least.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 04:49:03 AM by Norviskrall »
... Oh wait."

Norv

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
    • The Covenant
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 03:12:30 AM »
In trolls' care?
It seems that Saihna, the former so-called queen of Arathorians, was not allowed to eat some herbs, or what they were, that she needed because of her not so good health generally. Or perhaps they simply did not have such things... though knowing trolls, one can never tell. But the question is, how important those missing herbs or what they are, be, and if she could die because of their lack.
... Oh wait."

Norv

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
    • The Covenant
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »
More about prisoners
Saihna is free, by the sound of it, and instead, a commander of Arathorian forces has somehow been caught, not that I fully understood how that happened. He is being kept in the triage facility, or, well, was being kept there, alive and well, but yesterday night he was interrogated by trolls and one never knows what exactly comes from their hands then.
Gnash escaped from them human hands, and now, his experience with the city of Strom will allow us to make an informed move in a few days, when all Horde forces gathered in Hammerfall will be ready for it.
... Oh wait."

Norv

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
    • The Covenant
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 09:50:47 PM »
The attack on the city of Strom
The joint attack of the Horde armies did not manage to break the city, however, the city is now under a siege. We will make one more effort to finally get it. I do not really have doubts the orcs, together with the Horde organizations that camped in front of the city for now, will show their true worth towards those humans.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 09:53:17 PM by Norviskrall »
... Oh wait."