Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 02, 2024, 08:20:13 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 56
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35
35 Guests, 0 Users

Kad says hi from WAR

Started by Kad, September 15, 2008, 12:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlog Ironblood

Doh, why is everyone rolling a war urks!?
High Blade

Akesha

Quote from: Vlog Ironblood on September 29, 2008, 11:31:02 AM
Doh, why is everyone rolling a war urks!?

Well, I play a human in aoc (and in real life too) so WAR is going to be my 'taking a break from Hyborea' game. I did have a quick go playing a White Lion thingy and that looked like fun too, so I'm not 100% decided.

Nazhra Stormwolf

Yorla

Heya oldies! :) It's interesting - how many of you are still true orcs and playing greenskins in WAR? :P

Ghook Three Axes

Quote from: Yorla on September 29, 2008, 03:56:31 PM
Heya oldies! :) It's interesting - how many of you are still true orcs and playing greenskins in WAR? :P

*raises both hands*
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.

Vlog Ironblood

Hmm, comparing spores to wow orcs with shamanistic culture is too much for me.
I dont want to play humans, but dwarfs seems fine for me.
High Blade

Krusher

The Green skins in war are great, granted they are the comic relief, but they always have been and I've always loved the very English humour of Warhammer. And i would say Mythic have done a near perfect job of keeping the greenskins to their true path of violent jokers. Ive been on Burlock with my Black Orc and Squig herder since Head start, and i just cant get enough of these Greenskins, so far i have laughed at one thing or another every day, it just takes the sting out of the serious world of MMO's  ;).

But for the moment i'm sticking to my core RP server until they fix the ability to go back to the first tiers, i just don't like how the open servers limit what you can and cant do, until then hope you all have fun in what ever game you are playing.

Krusher.

Ghook Three Axes

Quote from: Krusher on October 01, 2008, 03:10:17 AM
But for the moment i'm sticking to my core RP server until they fix the ability to go back to the first tiers, i just don't like how the open servers limit what you can and cant do, until then hope you all have fun in what ever game you are playing.

I have about the same feelings and I really like Burlok community, so I think we (me and Yorla) will keep playing there.

My black orc name there is Kirdyk (and it seems I just don't get enough of orc till now, so other characters are stuck in starting areas yet), feel free to poke me. ;)
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.

Kad

I have decided myself to stick to Burlok - I have already set up the guild Ive been planning for 2 odd years (the Big Bad Boyz) and truth is that RvR is much more focused in Core servers than in open servers.

Anyhow my name is -naturally- Kad, and I am the leader of the Big Bad Boyz. Anyone who is interested in joining this Orc & Goblin only guild, feel free to pm either me or any of the members of the guild.

Krusher, Ghook and Yorla, Ill look you up in the game ;)

Akesha

If you've no objects to a casual player who spends two thirds of their time playing a different game, then I may head over to Burlok and look you up Kad.

Yorla

Personally I'm enjoing to play powerfull, humble and very valueble chaos-healer - zealot (name - Eridis) with greenskin pet as a meat shield. ;) It's technecaly very close to WOW priest with AOE, so not need much of new expirience. Also I have two funny goblins, but not sure if I will play them much.

Oznack

So are you all still enjoying WAR?

Kad

Quote from: Akesha on October 01, 2008, 04:23:00 PM
If you've no objects to a casual player who spends two thirds of their time playing a different game, then I may head over to Burlok and look you up Kad.

Akesha, I dont think you should ask at all :)

Claws

Question

Is it Dark Elf against High Elf and Dwarf against Ork?
Or is it like WOW Horde against Alliance all mixing in together, (Good Vs Bad)
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Yorla

There is no "good" at all! ;) And yes, it's like two factions Destruction vs Order, but three pairings: Greenskins vs Dwarves, Chaos vs Empire and Elves vs Elves at different start locations.