Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 11:57:28 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 239
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164
164 Guests, 0 Users

Funny stuff

Started by Kozgugore, December 10, 2007, 09:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

I give you a challenge! I took one game, changed the pepole's name, setting, timesspan etc. etc. to fit the Red Blade more
Here is clues: It is an expansion, it is the final misson
Note, this is just for the power of lulz, you might not like what role you were given^^

Krogon: I am no stranger to the death of villages, The lower villages were my home yet when the need was made evident I did not hesitate to contact the Kor'kron Guards. By my hand the village burned. The villages secret lives now soly with me and they will die with me. Wereever I am victorius of slain my sins shall know retribution. Such is the final testimony of Krogon Devilstep, Alpha of the Red Blade third pact. Savor of Alteract vally, bane of the Alliance. Servant of the Horde.

Sadok: These many years have been an honor, Krogon. Commend my service to the Chiftain

Krogon: Chiftain keep your Mage, I go now to redeem our Tribe

Morgeth: Ahh, Krogon! Ever so faitfull to that rotting Chiftain. Do you not know his spirit have been picked clean decades ago?

Krogon: Such are the way of demons to lie and misslead us. Destoying it is the only way to avoid it's influences!

Krogon: For the Red Blade!

Morgeth: Meet your end Krogon!
[Proppah Smack!]

Grekthar: Alpha Krogon!

Mazguul: Sadok too... Ancestors preserve them

Groshnakk: They need more then our prays, they need vengences!

That will be enougth, this was a random Idea I had on my mind, can you figure out what game it is? Remmber, the charecters have been changed, even the gender might have been changed (PS. tell me if you liked it)
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Grekthar

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Sadok

After weeks of countless attempts and wipes, Orcs of the Red Blades's raiding team finally got the Mazguul World First (Heroic) kill.

The boss dropped the tanking trinket [Mazguul's Distillery], caster helm [Headdress of the High Blade Thur'ruk] and the rare mount [Vial of Sands], which Wolf the Wolf won, thus becoming Wolf the Wolf the Dragon.

Attached is proof of our monumental feat. Our raiding team's next challenge comes in 4.4 with Revenge of the Yolk Shaman - basic personal hygiene was merely a setback!

Vashnarz

YEah she was quite hard at the startof the fight you get instantly smashed. Also i heard with Regorn he can drop a drinket that will wipe any BG with a single use. Breath of Egg. Murders the entire BG but you even your allies. Cooldown One second XD

Loial

I gotta try those heroics/Bosses  :D
I slap those lazy orcs with my big stick!

Regorn

Quote from: Grekthar on January 25, 2012, 08:57:03 AM
me has no clue....
Clearly, you an no one else
The Game was Dawn of war 2, Retribution Expansion, Final Space Marine mission

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCu-HZ5ABq8

yes, I did put Mogeth as that Giant Red Daemon
Fitting?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Grekthar

Ah, that explains it....I haven't played the Retribution one yet.
Well since you've now linked the video, no shame in making a list of the peeps then :)
And sweet, I'm Cyrus :) Sadok is the Librarian, Krogon is Gabriel, Mazzy's the techpriest Martellus and Grosh is Apollo Diomedes.

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Regorn

And clearly, I am Avitus
you know... the dead thing
but... who Whould be Tarkus? and Davian Thule? And ofc, Thadius?
Then we got Elipthas as well ofc

Koz is naturly the guy who sit's on the throne at a distant star aka, Ogrimmar

Regorn

A continuation, this event was set before, taken again from Dawn of War 2, but this time from Chaos Rising, the Cannon Betrayal Misson

A Ship arrives at the Frozen Nothrend, sevral Red Blade Warriors leaves the ship

Regorn: Hello brothers. I know you are out there, coming for me. That dog Gargrom got the area crawling with Burning Blade Scum. Deal with them, I will await you here.

Mazzgul: Regorn still got access to the Spirit link Rrosh-tul. I can sence his location as well as two Burning Blade outpost, eliminate those to weaken the main stronghold. Keep a sharp eye out for patrolls.

..... [Red blade destoy the first patroll]

Burning Blade Cultis: Night Stalker squad is still hunting! They iqnore summons.

Regorn: Do not bother me with your failurs, Demon Dog!

..... [Red Blade attack the first Outpost]

Burning Blade Cultis: Red Blade attack War Camp Felforce!

Regorn: Are you really this imcompeten? Mobilize your forces! They know you are here, Red Blades.

Grekthar: They have sounded an alarm.

Mazzgul: Expect the Burning Blade to be ready for you.

Regorn: Tazok, you remmber when High Blade Morgeth came to Ashenvale after the final Victory?

Tazok: I have no intrest in your nostalgia, Regorn!

Regorn: You should you blind fool! Morgeth wanted to make me her hand, her personal agent in the fourth pact. I was with her as she and her Honord Guard cleaned up all the dark deed from the Ashenvale Campaign. She walked me thrue the ruins of Silverwind Refuge, celebrating the slaugther I had carried out there. If you had been there you too whould have seen what a rotten veil of lies our Tribe has becomed!

....[Red blade kills of the last patrolls]

Burning Blade Cultis: Evicerator and synax squad no longer respond.

Regorn: You better hurry brothers. The squads you have killed are going to be missed.

Tazok: Reporting to High blade Morgeth is one thing Regorn, but betraying us to the Burning Blade is an other.

Regorn: I thougth that as well. Untill after the Elementals when Morgeth contacted me again, and told me to provide information and aid to an ally of her. Named Gargrom.

....[Red blade advance to the final stronghold]

Regorn: Here we are at last, the End is in sight.

Vashnarz: Show yourself!

Regorn: Do not worry Vashnarz, have you ever known me to run and hide? I needed only to ready our High Blade's final gift to me

Tazok: Shaman King Armaments

Regorn: Yes, the sacriest of Tribe relices in the hand of a lothesome betrayer. There is the Honor of the Red Blade!
[Cu Epic Fight]
This is all that remainds! Blood and Fury! [Epic Ligthing attacks]
[More figthing]
Only battle can silence the Fury of the Dead! [More thunder]
Grekthar: Thunderstorms!
[More figthing, old but tougth]
Regorn: Faith is a Lie! Truth is Lie! [Guess what?]
[Just a tiny more amount of figthing, before Regorn falls down]

Tazok: Your death will weigh on my soul Regorn, as will your fooly.

Regorn: I want none of your pity Tazok! But remmber this day becouse you are watching at your own future. Someday you will see through all the lies, and then the dead will come for you as well.

Tazok: No man who have died in the horde's service that died invain

Regorn: Spare us your empty Platitudes! It matters not who lives and dies! Blood will be shed as it have allways been. There is nothing else in this forsaken existence...
[Dead]

---
Now then, here is some explenation, I took "Shaman King Armaments" becouse I could not make up anything better, I was Avitus becouse, Avitus wanted only to end Avitus, and Regorn only wanted to see his life ended. And they bothe was sick of corruption (Regorn saw all fel like that after all). Who was the "Rrosh-tul" at the start you might ask? It was not Tazok, infact it was Gnash the Elder, as in the game lore, the "Commander" was forced to leave for a suicide misson as cannon ending.

Btw, I did very much enjoy doing this :3 Feed me your oppinions and such, feedback for the feedback god!
Here is a link to the misson itself, were I took all the dialog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXIQAKq6VEE

Loial

Grekthar

*shudder* that was just...horrible. turned that off after the first few seconds to preserve my retina.

this should help get everyone back into the lands of eyesight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho

Tarag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm9ocqwTLxc&feature=related
I think Loial just destroyed parts of my soul.... Grek just gave me my new favorite song.

Grekthar

Loial

Sadok