Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 01:51:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 80
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 76
Total: 76
76 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Application: Broshgar  (Read 1933 times)

Broshgar

• Cub
    • View Profile
Application: Broshgar
« on: July 18, 2019, 02:50:31 AM »
Name: Broshgar Bloodhammer
Level: 33 and rising!

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Started to roleplay on WoW 2007 during the TBC period and I used to rp alot as a Belf. Did some other side RP Projects on other games such as ESO, EVE Online and SwTOR. Roleplay is something I hold dear and after nearly over twelve years of RP, I intend to continue. When it comes to the RP itself, I consider myself as a medium/Heavy roleplayer who finds the Lore to be important.

I wish to share that I've also led Convocation of Elrendar (Heavy Belf RP Guild on Sha'tar server) as an Archon (Highest rank) with Three other Archons (Edanna, Sorlain and Relcha).

And finally, please write a short story and/or (IC) introduction about your character:

(Still on pen&paper stage.)

Draenor. It used to be home, but no longer.
No matter how many Lightbound Draenei he slew, it wouldn't make any difference, it didn't bring closer to victory.
Many of his friends died in the field of battle and he stared in the eyes of Death often but yet he prevailed.
Broshgar was but a mere moment away from Death when he, suddenly, found himself on Another World.
Azeroth. On a planet, in a time unknown to him and his kinsman that followed.

It took him a matter of months before he could settle down and accept the fact that this world and this place, Orgrimmar, is his new home.
He and his kin swore allegiance to the Horde and Broshgar found his familiar place, as a warrior, a grunt who used to be out there in the frontlines fighting whatever that may be a threat not only to him but to his new-found home.

However, finding the right company was a little harder, among the green Orcs he couldn't help but feel himself left out, different from them. The green Orcs didn't follow the 'old ways' to the letter as he and his kin did. And there was much confusion when it came to sharing history.
It occured to him that he had to take some time for himself and decided to learn the lay of the land.

Broshgar lives now on the outskirt of Durotar by himself. It was a simple life he made for himself. Hunting like he used to, fighting when he had to and occasionally selling skin and hides in Orgrimmar, it was a living he accustomed himself to. But he still miss the company of the clan and sometimes, while sitting by his campfire and eating, he remember the stories his father told him when he was younger. About Grommash Hellscream and his defiance against the demons, the visitors that came from the Great Portal and how the Iron Horde became defeated.

Still young, he kept dreaming of finding glory and to live and die with honor. For such was his way and that of his clan. Just like his father and his grandfather before him. Honor was something that he held in high regard.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:44:49 PM by Broshgar »

Nakobu

• Elder
  • Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Broshgar
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 06:41:00 PM »
Hey there Broshgar! Thank you for your interest in joining our little clan! As a mag'har from Draenor, you'll be in good company with many of our orcs who also hail from there! I'm sure as you interact with them you'll be able to flesh out Broshgar a bit more with the specifics of Draenor as you move out of the pen&paper stage! But as for you have down right now, it all seems to be in order! So do seek us out down in Razor Hill sometime. Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Broshgar

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Broshgar
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 11:35:01 PM »
Hello there Nar'thak! Thank you for a quick reply and I'll have a stop down in Razor Hill soon, looking forward to meeting you all in a bit. As far as fleshing out Broshgar, I intend to take my time and make sure that he has a proper background worth mentioning and stories that would follow. Strength and honor!  ;D