Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 10:06:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 58
Total: 58
58 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: The summon  (Read 1380 times)

Realyn/Eliff

• Path of Wisdom
  • Cub
  • Rawr!
    • View Profile
The summon
« on: November 13, 2017, 02:40:34 PM »
It was that time again, when Orgrimmar was just to crowded for her tastes.
Realyn went back into the wilds, Snowlight happily sniffling around finding trails on her own.
We hunted and tracked for days, maby even weeks or months.
Out there nothing else matters but surviving, we are on our own, but thats something good at times.

We where tracking an footprint that took snowlights prey.
Snowlight picked up the pace and suddenly came to a stop, growling, then slowly started to walk around a bush.
Our prey had hid in a bush.
“not a smart choice knowing an wolf is following your scent is it?” Realyn snorts amused and grabs an arrow from her back and pulls it tight into her bow, aiming at the bush.
The bush slightly moves, almost like a shudder, quickly after, a knife flew out of it heading straight toward Realyn who just in time moved out of the way evading the knife and then tightens her bow some more and softly tuts “you really want to play it this way? You stole something from us.. now.. this is the time to give in and pay the price” snowlight growls louder, slowly getting closer to the bush.
“You see.. you took the prey of my friend here and she does not like it when unknown people steal her food” Realyn pulls her bow back streching as far as it can, the festhers on the arrow softly carassing het cheeck and says “last chance to show yourself and speak, or this arrow will be the last thing you will ever see”
Two hands slowly make their way out of the bush, softly shaking, shortly after a Goblin steps out of the bush an says “please no! I-I.. I was lost.. hungry.. I-I... I had no choice” Realyn looks at the Goblin slightly narrowing her eyes “why is a Goblin like you out here? Should’nt you be in Orgrimmar selling crap?!” The goblin nods and another shudder goes down his spine noticing Snowlight stood behind him, breathing in his neck and he dropped the rabbit that he was still holding in his hand.
“Please, dont kill me.. I’m sorry, just point me in the right direction and I’ll be on my way” the goblin mutters.
Snowlight instantly grabbed the bunny from the ground and snorted amused and walked over to Realyn, head held high with her pray her eyes full of proudness and pushes her muzzle with the pray against Realyns side.
Realyn slowly lowers her bow and stares at the Goblin for a moment and says “your lucky she just wants her prey back..” She motions the Goblin to start walking heading north.

After a while of silently walking they arrived at the edge of the woods near a road. “From here you should know the way” Realyn says and the Goblin quickly walks on the road while saying “yes yes, thank you for.. not letting me be wolf food”  and he quickly walks off.
Realyn turns around and gets stopped in mid track by Snowlight, her ears low in her neck growling at something behind Realyn.
Realyn quickly turns around and readies her bow, in her back stands an Orc, keeping calm while the bow is aimed straight at his head, he smirks but says nothing and just holds out a letter for Realyn, she looks at it and then back at the Orc, then back at the letter and slowly lowers her bow and takes the letter while motioning to Snowlight to stop growling.
Realyn opens te letter and starts reading it en when she looks up again the Orc had dissapeared already.
She looks at Snowlight who now was playing with her prey and then says “come on girl, its time to head back.. the tribe needs us”
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:50:33 PM by Realyn »
Dance with the waves, move with the sea.
Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: The summon
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 06:39:57 PM »
Tssk, such mercy for pesky goblins. Hopefully we can offer Raelyn something more worthy to shoot her arrows into! Love seeing these little insights in other peoples' orcs after all these months. Do love to keep seeing them coming! ^^
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade