Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 17, 2024, 11:56:13 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 129
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 50
Total: 50
50 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

The pandaren chuckles to himself.
"Eager you are."

____

You are then lead to a cave in the hidden valley, it's entrance is decorated with tiger statues.

"In there you will find the amulet, a witch doctor and a monk will go with you down there.
Last time we went down there, plenty of tiger spirit spawned at the entrance, the other guards will keep them busy."

2 Temporally party members!
Ju'ziga
Troll Witch Doctor.
Healing, Crowd Control, Damage

Kulia
Panderen Brewmaster Monk
Damage, Tanking (also provides liquor)

___

You stand before the entrance, want to talk over with your new party members first? Strategy? Short word before going to your doom maybe?

> ?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks at the two that will join him in the cave, inspecting them.*
"So, anything you want to say about yourselves that might prove useful later? Before we get this done."

Regorn

Ju'ziga is first to speak up
"I be taking care of ya' mon, trust da me."

He is dressed like many Witch Doctors are, wooden helmet, but at least he got some small armor on him instead of just robes.
He carries a great deal of trinkets, bottles and a staff.

Kulia looked half-drunk.
"I be... going with you, don't worry about me, it will take a great deal to crack my skull."

The monk got a huge keg on his back and is armed with what you think is the biggest staff you seen.
He wears a great deal of armor, not metal, but he sure is covered.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor takes another quick look at both combatants and then takes a deep breath.*
"In that case, let's get this done."

Regorn

You enter the cave entrance and find stares leading downwards in to the dark. Ju'ziga lights a light on his staff, giving you illumination.
Soon, you face a door, Ju'ziga works on it and it opens, sounds of battle can be heard shortly after opening the door from above.

Behind the door you find a room, there are 4 spirit tigers present, sleeping. But one is blocking the path to the next room.

> You can issue command to your companions
> ?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

*Kronnor looks at the tiger spirits then at the witch-doctor, whispering to him.*
"Do you think you can do something so we can pass the spirits without waking them up?"

Regorn

Ju'ziga observes the spirit. and then whispers back
"I think I can, but it be a chance it be failing, then it won't be happy."

> Attempt?
> Other?
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Drevan

So does Koz have to create a nice custom banner now?
I respond to Sakareth and Azuril too.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Hmmm, so tempted to continue the D&D adventure of Kronnor with Regorn's DMing.

Regorn

I am still here. 
Will be gone for a day however, I am moving so the computer need to be packed down with the rest of my stuff.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Rashka

Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Bamm

This is still up? right then. *steeples fingertips*

So Darkspear never die, but vol'jin went and urn 'ed it

Grogok

No no, Darkspear never die. they just go missing in action.

Bamm

Speaking of Draenei... what do draenei use to power their crystals.

Elekk-tricity

*whispers*
I am back may Grom have mercy on your souls

Wornag (Kronnor)

And here we go again. Arkail is back with his puns...