Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 09:28:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 54
Total: 54
54 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Call to arms!  (Read 1337 times)

Kogra Windwatcher

• Elder
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
Call to arms!
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:38:09 PM »
Praise be to thee members of the Red Blade!  

Recently we’ve been undergoing a few changes with the departure of two or our officers. Last week this was already mentioned but we are opening a few spots for new officers. With university starting again for the remainder of the officers it is simply too much for us to handle right now.

What does it mean to become an officer?

To become one of the more responsible ones of the guild. Whilst the members of the guild are the heart and soul, the officers are the regulatory system that brings the people something to do. You will be there to help the people out if they have questions about the guild and are there as a voice of reason when people are in an overly heated discussion in one of the many chats. Aside from that there is a collective responsibility between all the officers to work on the plotlines that will happen in the future.

But that means the entire story will be spoiled for me
!

If you do not wish to lose the mystery of what might happen in the plotlines we have thought of a solution; The IC officer. These people will still be looked up to in character but will not be involved in the plot planning. It brings a slight challenge along as you will have to help lead the tribe, but you might not know where as you are not involved in the plot planning.

But my character is no where near becoming someone with elder status.

Do not worry for we have a solution. If your character is not much of a leader, or if you just don’t want to progress through the ranks, then there is the OOC officer. These people will be there to take care of all sorts of matters on an OOC basis. Be this managing the forum, the channels, bringing in extra ideas for the guild, or help create the plots to be.

When can I apply for such an esteemed position as officer?

“signups” have started last week during the tribe meeting. The enrolment period has been extended until further notice.

Am I suitable to become the next Officer?

If you believe you have the right attitude and want to do what is best for the guild, then probably yes!

But it sounds like it is all work and no fun or benefits

Officers are there to help out the community and make sure the long-lasting guild does not succumb in the future. As an officer you would still be able to rp your character and have as much enjoyment from it as you had before. You will be able to see your brain babies come to fruition in the forms of plot or actual realisation of certain systems being implemented. Was that all? No! There is the unspoken undenting plan in the form of a higher allowance in guild repairs.

An undenting plan? Where do I sign up!

All you have to do is contact one of your local officers and inform them that you would like to help the guild out in this way.
Do what is right for the guild and enlist today if you have what it takes.

"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"

Sakinra/Akanra

• Red Blade
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
Re: Call to arms!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 05:49:37 PM »
3 months ago I'd have torn your arm off, but college has me swamped. Maybe if things settle I'll be about more ! Good luck to the nominees, sort it out in a battle of mud and mankinis
We're going to have a Grown up Party! It's just like a kids party, but with more crying....