Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:41:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 121
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38
38 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Border Patrol  (Read 2525 times)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Border Patrol
« on: July 06, 2016, 12:03:29 AM »
Border Patrol

Objective:
Orcs,

We have returned to the homelands, and now should ensure we do not remain idle. As we have recently seen, our borders continue to require constant vigil as threats from both within and out nip at the Horde's heels, seeking to bring us down. I will want continued patrols along the inner borders, ranging from Durotar to Orgrimmar to the Northern Barrens and, possibly, Ashenvale. Ensure at least two areas are patrolled at a time and leave a report on the notice board of any findings, even if all is quiet. Fangs shall be rewarded for each individual patrol, and wolves may be put to good use.

For the Blood of the Tribe,

Kozgugore Feraleye
Wolfking of the Red Blade

Rewards:
1 Fang per orc, per patrol.

Additional notes:
Quest is repeatable. Ensure you've gone through at least two areas, with a minimum of three orcs. Interaction with outsiders is encouraged.

Incomplete
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Nosh'marak

• Elder
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Border Patrol
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:11:32 PM »

Present:
  • Nosh
  • Nexini
  • Azolg
  • Drakada
  • Grimath
  • Kogra
  • Vanara

Additional notes:
Split in two groups, one went up from the south and one went down from the north. North group searched the old Burning Blade farms, found rotten food and a drained fire rune. Went east to the old Kor'kron camp, and they went in to investigate. Strange shadowy presence lurked around the old camp, eyes looking at Orcs through bushes. They investigated a house in the camp, and found a corrupted rune, which protected itself with shadowy tendrils if you got close. The camp has been deemed unsafe for Orcs without special permission, DO NOT GO ALONE. Goblin Nozzlepot sent bruisers to scout it out, and they have not returned. South group went to Ratchet and helped clear out pirates that were attacking travellers. The two groups linked up at Far Watch Post. Nag'Ogar Nosh'marak will set out in the coming weeks with a group of Orcs to investigate the threat and possibly put an end to it.

Signed Nag'Ogar Nosh'marak.

Proofread by Azolg

Completed
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 12:58:12 AM »
With our arrival at Mor'shan Ramparts, we shall require more patrols still. Be it within Ashenvale or throughout the Barrens and Durotar, ensure the roads are safe from any filth that might attempt to encroach upon our lands.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Revax

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 08:10:16 PM »

Present:
  • Garyra Skullcackle
  • Burlgurla?
  • Hellbrew

Additional notes:
Went to check out one of the elven barrow dens nearby, haunted and at least a handful of Night Elven tenders reside inside. Garyra got shot in her butt, but we made off from there before long. There's dead grunts at the post west of Splintertree, perhaps related to the slaughters we are here to investigate. Splintertree post was eerily quiet, but was still standing, a few wounded people. We didnt stay long however, might need further investigation.

Completed

Skullcackle

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 09:26:17 PM »

Present:
  • Skullcackle
  • Kogra
  • Rageheart
  • Arhnum
  • Sarrif

Additional notes:
Yesterday, me, Kogra, Rageheart with a priest from the Hand of Agony, Sarrif and a tauren druid named Arhnum? Went out to scout Ashenvale.
vale.
We split into two groups at the northern crossroads in Ashenvale. Kogra and Rageheart went east to Splintertree, where they spotted a spiked orc up in a tree, decapitated.
Me, Sarrif and the druid Arhnum went west to investigate a Horde camp. The Horde in early stages of former battles, has secured an old elven building.

On the way back, the druid managed to find a slaughtered patrol of night elves, along with a survivor of the kaldorei. She begged us for a warrior's death, which Rageheart granted her.

Completed

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:32:05 PM by Skullcackle »