Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156
156 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Rudha

Started by Rudha, May 02, 2016, 06:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudha

Name: Rudha.
Class: Warrior
Level: 90

My Roleplaying Experience
I first dipped my toe into the waters of roleplay when I subscribed to Ultima Online, some 15 years ago, and I never looked back. I played on the Europa shard in UO for roughly 8 years, served as assistant guildmaster of one of the largest roleplaying guilds on the server and participated in a plethora of various storylines and plots that came up in the community. I played WoW some years ago, but never entered into the RP community there in any true aspect, but I am hoping to become heavily involved for the first time now with my initiation into the OotRB.

A Scarred Mind
"I should have been drowned at birth," Rudha thought to himself as he gripped the steel bars on the cage he had been trapped in for the last four days. He growled at a group of pinkskin females as they walked past with buckets of water, startling one of them as her bucket fell to the ground, spilling into the mud. "You are a disgrace, Rudha. To let these pathetic creatures take you. To take you without a fight!" He punched one of the bars, immediately regretting it as pain shot through his fist and up his arm.

He dropped down into one of the corners, his back against the bars, and let out a deep, grumbling sigh. "I have brought dishonour to myself, to my clan... to the horde." Suddenly, he felt a gentle brush touch upon his shoulder and he jumped up, growling like the wild animal these humans thought he was. His gaze froze, however, as he saw a young human girl looking at him through the bars.

"Forgive me," she said. "I did not mean to startle you. I do not mean you any harm." She gave him a strange look, the corners of her lips curled upwards. Was she smiling at him? He had never been smiled at before. At least not by any human.

Rudha said nothing, keeping a fixed, grim stare on the human girl.

"I have always been fascinated with orcs. I wonder if I could pick your brain, if you don't mind?"

Rudha jumped forward, only a bit. "You'll have to kill me first before you take a blade to my skull!"

"No! I didn't mean literally!" She covered her mouth as she started laughing at him. How dare she laugh at him! It wasn't enough that he had dishonoured himself by getting captured, but now he was being ridiculed by their females. "I mean, ask you some questions, about you and your... kind."

Rudha's eyebrows raised curiously. "You... you wish to speak with me?"

"That's all I want." She smiled. "I give you my word."

---To be continued---

Above is the beginning of Rudha's prequel story, a story which I am hoping to continue on the forums here and lead it up to the point where he joins up with the Red Blade. There's nothing remarkable about him, only that he is remarkably flawed. He has not earned his name yet, his years prior to his capture spent as a Grunt with no great feat notched in his belt.

I am not a 100% decided on where this story will go, only that I wish to somehow tie it in with Rudha's initation into the Red Blade. I hope my application is satisfactory. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Azolg

Howdy there Rudha! Thanks for applying to us.

I'll start off by saying I enjoyed your short prequel greatly and it was particularly well written. A good insight to the backstory of your character and what may have led him up to this situation. I got a very Taretha/Thrall feel off it (No bad thing at all, we all take inspiration from places) and it was a particularly good read.

Usually we ask for a more brief backstory up until the time they want to join the Tribe; but seeing as your story was such a fantastic read and you clearly sound like a person whom sticks to RP (15 years on Ultima Online!) I'll go ahead and say this is approved! The only point i'd mention is when you come to the IC part, you have a think why your Orc would want to join the Tribe; but i'm sure you've already thought of that.

Whenever you're ready go ahead and hit up any of the Officers or Senior Members found in this thread here for an IC interview! Look forwards to see you with us!

Rudha

Hey Makaroth and thanks. I'd just like to say that I'm no expert on WoW lore and I had to google Taretha. I did know Thrall was captured as an infant and raised in human captivity but his relationship with Taretha was unknown to me :P I'll just state that this story is going in a considerably different direction than that story, but I'll just let you read it as I post the rest. ;)

Thanks for accepting the application. I'll hit up an officer tonight.

Grogok

Interview and accepted by your Friendly neighborhood Rrosh'tul, with help from Khrugh