Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 12:30:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 34
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14
14 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Application: Arzaruk Gorehorn  (Read 1340 times)

Arzaruk

• Cub
    • View Profile
Application: Arzaruk Gorehorn
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:13:20 AM »
Name: Arzaruk Gorehorn
Class: Warrior.
Level: 100

Roleplaying experience.

I've roleplayed on Argent Dawn from late 2011. I started on Alliance and have mainly remained there, but after first main guild eventually disbanded, I gave a shot at Horde and multiple other races and see what the experience is like. I pretty much only roleplayed my human warrior until 2014. That's when I decided to begin working on other races. Through this I'm now very knowledgeble on lore and different races, including orcs. There has, of course, been a few stumblings aswell to which I now look back and realize what I should have done differently.

Short story.

Arzaruk is a bastard son born in captivity within an internment camp somewhere in Alterac mountains. His mother was one of the few females among several males, while his original father was nowhere to be seen. How an orc suffering from lethergy ever managed to impress anyone - hard to say. Or did pregnancy occur before captivity.
Regardless, Arzaruk lived a short while in captivity before being liberated by Thrall and fleeing with several other orcs. One had to be quick of their feet during those times, which led Arzaruk to seek companionship with wolves and eventually becoming a raider; preying on human settlements, pillaging for loot - or either to satisfy a different type of lust.
Being a Warsong orc and looking up to his Chieftain, Grom Hellscream, Arzaruk saw more potential in Thrall and did the right thing in following him - which turned out to be a wise decision, after witnessing how Grom gave himself to bloodlust. Despite of this, Arzaruk still considers him a hero; a true warrior and even possesses some similar traits to Grom himself.
There has been alot of speculation on how Arzaruk came to carry the name "Gorehorn." Similar to Gorehowl, when Arzaruk blows to his decorated horn of a beast - believed to be from Gronn bone - those who know better, know that terror is approaching. While the actual effect of this sound is debatable, there are few cases where Arzaruk has managed to cause sheer terror in his victims. What his real method is remains a secret only known to himself.

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
Re: Application: Arzaruk Gorehorn
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 04:12:58 PM »
Hello Arzaruk!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your interest in the Red Blades! I've taken a look at your application and it looks fine to me, a good base for your character and something to work on. The only thing I'd like you to consider, seeing this is also something that'll come to pass in the upcoming IC interview, is what Arzaruk did in the more recent events, being the Cataclysm, Northrend campaigns, Pandaria, and now of course Draenor. A reason why he would seek out a new home in the tribe would be something to keep in mind as well, because that's sure to be asked!

If you keep a mind on those things, I'd approve your application and we can continue with the next step. Which would be a short IC interview, mainly for us to get to know you and your character a bit, and for you to be introduced into the tribe as well. You can contact anyone on the list here: 
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
Just give a poke ingame and we'll see who's up for interviewing you. We are at the moment in Razor Hill, shouldn't you be able to find someone right away but want to visit anyway when there is RP going on, you're certainly welcome! RP usually starts in the early evenings.

Hope to see you soon ingame!
~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."