Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 06:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57
57 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Regorn Thunderheart  (Read 2375 times)

Regorn

• Champion At Life
  • Alpha
  • Thunderheart
    • View Profile
Regorn Thunderheart
« on: April 24, 2015, 10:27:50 PM »

Name: Regorn Thunderheart
Alias: The Yolk Shaman

Race: Orc
Clan: Shadowmoon Clan/Thunderfury Clan
Class: Shaman
Alignment: Chaotic Good/tired Good

Family: Unknown father and mother
Known Friends: Sadok(+ Friendly Rival), old Thunderfury Clan
Known Enemies: All things demonic and fel

Appearance:
Regorn was old and it could be seen, or not for Regorn was always covered by his shamanistic robes and wolf-helmet. He never took them of even when they were dirty beyond color. The robes were blue with some light brown decoration. Around his waist he carried pouches with regents and his totems. Regorns weapon was a crystal staff given to him by a earth elemental, it currently rest at the chieftain tent (http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2808.0).

Underneath his robes, Regorn had scars from old battles.

Personality:
Regorn was grumpy, bitter, regretful and very spartan. He view anything related to fel or demonic as corruption and will judge anything who consort with such power for any reason. Even mages walked a fine line for Regorn. Things such as a common bed, baths or other nice things in life Regorn viewed as luxury, and he had decided to punish himself to never use them again. Even at his old age he slept outside on the ground, this lead him to sometimes complain about his back. Regorn also viewed anything not Orcish to be gibberish, he could not even read or understand common or very long and complicated words, having received no education outside his shaman training. This was often a source of jokes, as Regorn could not understand many words Sadok spoke of, Regorn himself just assumed the words were elvish words.

Regorn was trapped at his guilt and was full of regret, only shorty before his death he was free of it.

History:
Regorn was born of a shaman who attempted to train him from a early age to be a shaman, Regorn would have none of that and often argued with his father and thought the path of the Shaman the path of a coward. Regorn desired glory of battle and spend much of his youth training for this. When Ner'zhul gathred the Clans to form the horde, Regorns father disagreed and told Regorn not to heed the summon, Furious at being denied glory he desired so long he slew his father.

Regorn joined the horde for glory and to kill, believing honor was just how many you had killed in glorious battle. As the war against the Draenei went on, Regorn became more and more bloodthirsty. His bloodlust helped him in battle, not so much in ranking up in the horde, he never left the grunt rank. Drinking the demon blood did not help him.

Regorn traveled with the Horde and fought it's battles, killing anything he could, soldiers, women and children.

When the horde finally fell, Regorn was crushed, his long awaited glory was nothing, all the killing for nothing, to be put inside a camp and wait for a slow death. When his camp was liberated by Thralls new Horde, he saw the power of the Shamans and took up training. Regorn's training was a long and hard one, even by the time of battle of Mount hyjal he was nothing more then a initiate.

After the third war Regorn took on a journey, he traveled long and far before meeting and befriending the she orc Olgama. Olgama introduced Regorn to a clan formed by a man called Tag'rash Thunderfury, The Thunderfury clan. The clan rejected all notion of the Fel and embraced the old ways of the Shaman, honorable warriors and cunning hunters. Regorn took training under Tag'rash and Regorn became a fully fledged Shaman, even more then that, under Tag'rash training Regorn started to see sights of far away, path of the Far seer. Regorn became one of the three far seers of the Thunderfury clan.

Not was not all well with the Thunderfury clan, a demon had gained their interest, it slowly corrupted the Warmaster, Gorokk, made him slaw the chiftain and take control of the clan. Blocking the sights of the Far seers and Shamans using demonic rituals to stop them from interfering. Under Gorokk's leadership, skirmish against the alliance was common and when the clan was weaken, he took the clan to outland where the demons had lied in wait.

Regorn survived the slaughter that claimed all of his brethren and sisters by hiding under corpses. In Regorns eyes, this was a nonredeemable sin of cowardice, if he had seen this happen he could have prevented it but his sight was empty. When Regorn attempted suicide a earth elemental gave him a staff and told him, when he was redeemed, he would willingly give up the staff. Sense then Regorn held the staff with a Iron grip.

When Regorn returned to Kalimdor he heard of The Red Blade, he saw the Red Blade allowed warlocks in their mist openly and believed it meant this tribe's doom, he decided to join to try to prevent that. At lest, if it happened, he would not sit and hide under corpses.

After long time had passed, Regorn received his Far sight vision once again, this time when he was at Outland with the Tribe, he saw his death and the death of the demon that destroyed the Thunderfury clan, he gave his Staff to Mazguul and fought the demon to death.

He was later buried by the Tribe on outland by fire. He rejoined the Thunderfury clan in death in the Spirit realm, the first one to greet him as he died being Tag'rash.

Things you may know about this character:
Really liked aged yolks
Almost never bathed
Hated fel and demons
Respected the old ways of the shamans and the elements
Had little interest in gaining notability in the tribe

Things you may not know about this character:
believed his time with the Red Blade was just a mean to redeem himself
Regorn was good with healing, his staff boosted him with it and is an excellent healing artifact
He sometimes visit the Red Blade shamans to warn them of things to come
Was old as dirt, wrinkles are hard to spot under cloth
Regorn had a Iron Belly, eating foul food and sometimes half rotten stuff had little effect on Regorn

Memorable Quotes:
"Names does not mater, only who you are "(saying Ta'grash used, Regorn adopted it)"
"By Fire we are born and by Fire we die, returning to the Earth with Thunder in our hands"(Regorn on his death)"
"High Blade, I am about to do something very stupid, I wish you to hold my staff, Staff of the Redeemer, I no longer need it were I am going"(Regorn finnaly redeemd to himself)"
"Yolk is good for you" (Frequently said to Sadok)

Other Information:
Started to eat Yolks because they were a foul food and he believed it was proper punishment, eat something for long enough and you might like it.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury