Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 09:06:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57
57 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Luk Vileclaw  (Read 2381 times)

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
Luk Vileclaw
« on: April 23, 2015, 09:58:37 PM »

Name: Luk Vileclaw
Alias: Luk the Peon, Forbe, the Master

Race: Orc
Clan: Unknown
Class: Warlock
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Family: Unknown
Known Friends: Unknown
Known Enemies: Sadok Sharptongue, Kyrazha Throatrender, Red Blade tribe.

Appearance:
Clad in dishevelled rags, Luk's muscular body is well-adapted to labor, with broad shoulders and a hunchback. His face is covered in slight stubble, and his teeth are yellowed, with chunks of food still stuck between them.

His large red eyes gaze vacantly ahead, making the orc seem inattentive at the best of times. He is rarely seen without a lumber axe, mining pick and his trusty flax sack, where items of interest are obsessively hoarded by the peon.

Personality:
As a peon, though obviously lacking in intelligence, Luk seems good-hearted, with a fondness for food and snoozing. Though he dislikes hard-labor, he seems to accept it as part of his duty as peon. He appears prone to impetuous actions and flights of fancy, though his competence far outstrips his ambitions.

In actuality, Luk is an obsessive megalomaniac with a god-complex, preferring to manipulate those around him and use foul magic to create twisted new creations. His penchant for cruelty and revenge often proves his downfall, as he gets easily carried away.

History:
Not much is known about Luk's early life. He first came to note as one of the handful of orcs training in the Undercity's Magic Quarter, where he made friends with Sadok Slitherblade. The pair would eventually travel to the Cleft of Shadows in Orgrimmar, and Luk's research interests would delve deeper into taboo subjects like necromancy.

Performing hideous experiments within a secret location near Orgrimmar, he would eventually show Sadok his amateur fleshcrafting and soulshaping. Mortified, Slitherblade would inform the Kor'kron of Luk's forbidden ways, and Vileclaw would be chased out of Orgrimmar after a bounty was placed on his head.

His life-work, career and reputation in tatters, Luk would quickly lose his mind, and eventually resurfaced in the guise of a peon. He worked long hours within the Valley of Trials, but after an unfortunate accident resulted in his taskmaster's inexplicable combustion, the peon went into hiding again.

He finally resurfaced in Winterspring, pledging himself to the Red Blade tribe in an attempt to find, locate and revenge himself upon Sadok. Finding Sharptongue to be dead, he concocted an alternate plan. After a spree of suspicious behaviour, stealing the corpse of Sadok's assassin and murdering both Keishara's wolf Brutal and Tickles the draft-pony, Luk would have everything he needed.

Unfortunately, just as Luk prepared to reanimate an undead Sadok, he was apprehended by the Red Blade tribe an executed. Though Sadok would be brought into undeath, Luk would not see it. A soulstone ritual permitted his spirit to endure, as he underwent a long and painful year-long regeneration ritual.

Luk would soon kidnap Sadok again, but the wily mage fled by polymorphing Vileclaw into an asparagus. Some time later, strange letters were found in Winter Veil gifts that appeared to be in Luk's maddened scrawl -- children's rhymes and veiled threats.

Finally, a strange black sheep would encounter Sadok during his visit to Zangarra, and follow him obsessively in the weeks after. Observing every last action, Forbe the sheep managed to lure Sadok's mate Kyrazha away. Forbe revealed himself as Luk under a polymorph spell, and the warlock enslaved her mind using an enchanted necklace.

Kyrazha would serve her new Master by trying to murder Sadok with a knife. Unfortunately for Luk, she was captured by the Red Blades, and his attempts to spring her free resulted in his own arrest, imprisonment and execution. To prevent him from using a similar soulstone ritual, his spirit was absorbed into Caruk's soulblade, where he is now condemned to spend eternity.

Things you may know about this character:
Luk prefers to speak like a peon even after his disguise has dropped, twisting around words and names in a mocking fashion.

Things you may not know about this character:
Luk's time as a New Blood earned him both friends and a whirlwind romance with a certain Mok'nathal. Who said peons couldn't love?

Memorable Quotes:
  • "Work-work."
  • "Okidoki."
  • "Something need doing?"
  • "Me can do dat."
  • "Me busy. Leave me alone."
  • "Me not dat kind of orc!"

Other Information:
Luk is still remembered today for infamously mangling General Rargnasha Bloodmark's name into "Genital Bloodfart".

Spoiler: Gallery • show

^ A strange faded parchment.

^ FoRbE
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:57:58 PM by Sadok »

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
Re: Luk Vileclaw
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 11:57:39 PM »