Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 08:55:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20
20 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Application - Zakariathron  (Read 1340 times)

Zak

• Cub
    • View Profile
Application - Zakariathron
« on: April 06, 2015, 07:02:53 PM »
Zakariathron Griefscar - Defias Brotherhood

Warlock

Level 41 (currently leveling)
----------------------------------------
In regards to my role playing experience in the past I've role played my fair part. My current main is on Argent Dawn which I am sure you know is a RP realm. I've done quite a few styles of RP, just sitting in the tavern and IC and attending huge events. Various things.

Evidence                     http://imgur.com/wsu55v7                 http://imgur.com/QJJpZGk

Zakaria stands small with his crooked hands around his staff and his back bent, his eyes bright crimson. He walks with a limp but it looks as if he could end someones life in an instant, definitely not to be under estimated. He looks as if he is constantly concious and wary of who he is with and his surroundings.

Most notably is his scar which stretches from the top right of his face all the way down to the bottom left of his face, he doesn't seem to be ashamed of his scar. As if he carries it as a trophy of some sort. Luckily the scar doesn't pass through his eye. The scar looks quite deeply embedded into his face.

It's obvious he is a warlock or something of that sort as it looks like his eyes are burning, and his veins look some what a different colour.

Perosnality/Characteristics.
- Backstabber
-Liar
- Not trustworthy
-Rebellious
- Lonely

Zakariathron banished from his previous clan due to treason and stirring trouble within the midst of the clan, the name of which shall not be mentioned.  Zakariathron who was now starving for revenge would plot his plan to strike back and overthrow all those who defied him. After somewhat a life changing experience happened to him one night while travelling in Durotar. It seemed to be the spirit of his father, whom he never met, but something told him it was his father something he doesn't what it is but it did. His father simply told him to move on and that he would disgrace his fathers legacy. Zakariathron obviously astonished and speechless, but he managed to spurt out something 'Why... now?' Zakariathron gave up and let go of his thirst for revenge and moved on. It seemed he had disappeared, some thought he was dead where others thought he was still plotting revenge. Nobody knew.  Until recently, Zakariathron returned. He spoke to nobody and nobody spoke to him. Although he seemed to be a new person and weaker than before he's still the same. An orc, powerful and ready for battle. Seeking a new clan, a new haven, a new life.

Apologies if I went to in depth haha, but yeah. 

I needed to include all of these they're just to cool.   :)  ;)  :D  ;D  >:(  :(  :o  8)  ???  ::)  :P  :-[  :-X  :-\  :-*  :'(

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Zakariathron
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 07:52:48 PM »
Hello Zak!
I'll just call you Zak, seeing your name is so long. xD
Welcome to the forum, first of all!
I've read your application and so far it seems good to me, a little deeper background without telling where he's been and all, but that's perfectly fine. Gives some more to find out ICly for us!
One warning though in regards to IC reactions you might get being a warlock, some orcs are still pretty much against them due to their past. OOCly we're all perfectly polite people, but just be aware some of the characters in the guild might act accordingly to Zak ICly ;)
The tribe itself is very careful with warlocks and this'll be noticed probably.

In any case, if you still dare seeking us out, do so! I'll approve this application and I invite you to poke one of our officers ingame, for an IC interview!
Do note we're in Draenor at the moment, which might be a slight issue with your current level and doing events as such.
The officers are: me, Kozgugore, Gridish, Therak and Sadok! Good luck and have fun!

~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."