Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 01:58:23 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 54
Total: 54
54 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Mahazed

Started by Aerthar, January 23, 2015, 11:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerthar

-Character info-
Name: Mahazed
Class: Enhancement Shaman
Level: 90

-RP history-
First of all, thanks for reading this application, I think this tribe is cool for Orcish RP.
To be honest, I am quite new as WoW player and its lore, I have play at TW server for few months and then switched to US server because a friend invite.
When I was in US server, I have joined a RP Pandarean clan called The Steelpaw Shaodin for a month, so basically I know a bit regarding RP and its norms.
The reason I am changing to EU server is I am currently studying in UK and the active time of realm population is more fit to my daily routine, therefore I am here now :)
Anyway, I understand I am new about RP but it is really fun to take a part of yourself into the world of your character and I would like to say I want to learn more for a further enjoyment of this fun.
(Forgive me for my bad English if it is hard to read, because I am not an native English speaker)

-Character lore-
Mahazed, born within the year of the reconstruct of Dark Portal, aged around 30.
Mahazed has a long dark hair from his father and a green skin from the pollution of demon.
Mahazed was taken by human when he was young, he was treated as a slave and worked in a human farm until he heard the call of Thrall
He escaped from the human farm he lived and responded the call of Thrall and started his own journey.
When the time of Burning Crusade reappear on the land of Azeroth, he suddenly heard the voice of elements, he was confused and therefore he went for the suggestion of the elder within the Horde.
The elder have found Mahazed have a huge potential of elements and suggested Mahazed to seek the help from Rehgar for master the power of elements.
Mahazed spend a year for tracing Rehgar and finally he got the help from Rehgar.
Under the teaching of Rehgar, Mahazed finally mastered the power of elements and went back to the Horde.
Unfortunately, when he was backed to Horde, he found the old warchief Thrall was not there and the new one is a Warmorg, Garrosh Hellscream.
He do not agree the policies of Hellscream within the Horde and his brutal, therefore he left the Horde and seek the other species of Horde for against Garrosh.
After a several weeks, he joined the rebel formed by Vol'jin,  they united the power of alliance and finally defeated Garrosh.

However Garrosh escaped from the trail and started the crisis of the Draenor.
Now Mahazed willing to stand by the side of Thrall and stop the ferocious of the Hellscreams.

Kozgugore

Hello and welcome to our cozy little bunch, Mahazed! As well as this side of the ocean for that matter, might I add. ;) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! As for your application however, it quite looks to be in order! It's a bit simple in regards to the things that happen, but it's a basic enough blueprint for your character, which appears to be in line with the entirety of the WoW timeline so far, so there's really nothing to complain of there! Well done all in all, so without further ado, do feel quite free to poke any of our officers in-game for your IC interview whenever it best suits you! See you in-game, and good luck!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Kozgugore

Interviewed and accepted by yours truly! Welcome to the tribe! Oh and in case you're still looking, here is a list of wolf masks that you should be able to find in-game!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade