Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 333
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 47
Total: 47
47 Guests, 0 Users

The way out. - Rashka

Started by Rashka, October 31, 2014, 01:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

Scattered from the rest of the pack during the last clash with the Mag'har Orcs, or the so called Iron Horde, Rashka got stuck in Blasted Lands. With a barely working leg, and a cub in her stomach she went hiding, creating a plan.

"Ergh.. Ghos' 'em be everywhere! 'Ow on Azerot' be I supposed ter get back ter t'res'...?" Snorting lowly she eyed the land infront of her. It was pitch dark by now, and hard to see anything at all, but she managed to make out atleast three patrols of black armored Orcs patrolling just infront of where she was. "There be so many.. -Too- many!.." Snarling to herself she slumped back down behind the rock, unseen for now. Keeping Ghost close to her chest she looked at him; "Ghos'-.. Ye gotta get throug' 'em.. Ye-.. Ye gotta brin' a message ter Groshnok.. Think ye can do tha'..?" Whimpering lowly, but licking her face Ghost snuggled into her for a last time, brining a smile to her face even though her dire situation. She folded the paper with her message on up, tying it to his collar so it was somewhat hidden. Before sending him off she rolled him a bit in the red dusty ground, hoping his white fur would be somewhat camouflaged in the night. "..Go now Ghos'-.. An' go safe..!" As she let go he licked her hand once, running off into the dark night. She looked after him momentarily, quickly loosing him from sight, clearly her improvised camouflage had done something.. Which gave her an idea.

"Wha' if I camouflage meself.." Smirking a bit she slumped back behind the rock once more, removing her armor to cover her own green skin in dust. "Good thin' I saved me ol' plate.." She mumbled to herself. The only problem would be her leg. Duskmaw had already fled into the Swamp, out of reach from her voice. "This won' be no easy task.." Grunting as she finally had her whole body covered in dust, she started to put on the heavy plate. Already starting to push somewhat on the small bulge on her stomach she grunted. "Atleas' I be no' tha' bi' ye'.. Bu' 'ow on Azerot' be I supposed ter walk with this feckin' le'.." Complaining lowly to herself she heard a horn, not far away from where she was positioned. Freezing up in her position instantly she went quiet, listening. She could hear their wolves growling and their Commanders throwing orders left and right. Thinking to herself a slight smirk appeared on her now dusty red face. "What if I can lurk one of their wolves away.." Peering out from her hide she eyed the troop. "Too many.. Hrm.." She would have to limp her way to the Swamp in warm tight and heavy plate, wether she liked it or not it would seem. As they disappeared from sight she let out a sigh, standing up somewhat swayingly and insecure. She eyed the three patrols mumbling lowly to herself.. "Hrm wha' if I sneak alon' t'mountains.." It was still pitch black, but not far from dawn. It had been atleast an hour since she sent Ghost off. "Wort' a try.. Righ' now it be me only chance.."
And so she sat off, limping somewhat with her injured leg, not putting too much weight on it. As the hours passed it started to become more light, and the sun's baking rays of light started to hit the barren land.
The black plate she's wearing quickly started to become hotter and hotter. "Ergh.. I completely fergo' 'ow I 'ate plate.." Grumbling she finally had the swamp in sight.. And weirdly enough there was no guards or snipers to be seen. Limping till she made it into the Swamp, it was now around mid day. Too tired to remove the plate she whistled for Duskmaw who first upon looking at her growled and bared his teeth. It was first as she plucked off her helmet and spoke that he calmed. "Calm down boy, it be me.." Speaking with a slight dry and worn-out voice he finally realized who it was. Waddling lazily towards her Duskmaw nudged his nose by her chest, almost making her fall over due to her injured leg and all the plate. Grunting she finally got herself pulled into his saddle. "Now we jus' gotta find t'res'.."
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Rashka

To anyone who wants to find Ghost, give me a poke.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar