Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 01:51:09 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 74
Total: 74
74 Guests, 0 Users

Application for Gro'kaz

Started by Agrakar, January 01, 2014, 03:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agrakar

Details of your Orc character:
Name: Gro'kaz
Class: Death knight (Not undead IC just using dark skin for clan)
Level: 67

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I've Been rping for a number of years now currently have a character in SGE on defias. I've also raided all content since TBC. not done much PVP though.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Gro'Kaz was born on Azeroth between the first and second wars, His father a fierce warrior of the Blackrock Clan survived the first war under Blackhand and brought honour to his bloodline, Gro'kaz's mother however was not of the Blackrock clan though she was from another clan of orcs though this fact was never mentioned openly.

By the end of second war he's mother had died to the humans and he he's father and clan were locked in the internment camps of lordaeron.
He's father did not last long he too died after just a couple of years.
This left Gro'kaz alone.. He was treated as a outcast by the elder orcs of the camps they whispered to the others behind his back that he could not be trusted as he was only half Blackrock the only inclination of that fact was the dark skin tone that had become more common in the blackrock clan.

After many years passed he's isolation from the clan had taken a steep toll upon being freed he instead travelled the lands as a mercenary. Rather then fighting with his people in the Horde. On one such assignment in the shadow of blackrock mountain he found the ruins of the old settlement he lived as a child. Now nothing more then a few abandoned huts, Upon searching he found A old axe inscribed with orcish blood text.

He became haunted by dreams of his past, urging him to seek out the secrets of his lineage. After searching Azeroth he found nothing all evidence destroyed in the wars he had to look further. One night a spirit came to him in a dream and told him to return to the homeland of his people.. only there would he finds those able to help him find the answers he seeks.

So left made the long journey through the dark portal to the orcish homeworld of Draenor, Though when he first laid eyes on it he saw nothing but a demon ridden wasteland full demonic red skinned orcs that would sooner kill him then talk.
Had the spirit been wrong? he thought as doubt crept in. After many weeks exploring this strange new land, He came across a sight he could have only dreamed of before... The beautiful rolling valleys and plains of Nagrand he knew in his heart this was what he had been searching for. And it did not take long until
He found some of the Mag'har last remaining pure orcs on Draenor. They told him of a clan that came back home recently and they would be able to help him more to find where he came from. They made their residence in Garadar the largest settlement in Nagrand where he hoped to find them.

(the motive to join is hard to express for my character as I feel him to quite repressed due to a troubled past it would be more of a place he can fit in, but he's much to proud to admit that straight away) 

Thrash'Nak

Very nice story, i liked it alot. :) Feels abit like my own characters story. I'd like however, to see a motive to join the red blades, perhaps when he reached his homelands he'd be told about us? Once you've done that, you can seek us out in-game for your interview. :)

Blood and Honour:
Grogona Wolfheart
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Thrash'Nak

Hmm, oh very well then! :b *stomps the application with the approval stamp*
You can contact us in-game for the interview.
The officers you can reach are:

Rargnasha Bloodmark - Chieftain.
Krogon Devilstep - Varog'gor
Sadok Sharptongue - Thur'ruk
Rhonya Steelheart - Thur'ruk
Grogona Wolfheart - Rrosh'tul.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.