Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 05:51:39 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55
55 Guests, 0 Users

Application for Ahzuk

Started by Ahzuk, June 15, 2013, 07:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahzuk

Name- Ahzuk Fel-Blood
Class- Destruction warlock, second spec is Demonology
Level- I'm level 89
Professions- Leatherworking and engineering both almost maxed.

Ahzuk has always had the taint of demon blood around here even long after being freed from the foul demons blood curse, It wasn't that she wanted to be under that influence again, no she sought out to bind demons to her will so that she may use there power to her own advantages. Ahzuk spent many moons with others like her in the depths of ogrimmar learning ways to conjure foul beasts and how to hex and curse her foes till they are nothing more than a drooling mess. Many around the well defended city didn't take to well to anyone who would conspire with demons, especially the warchief. But Ahzuk served the horde with all her ability's. Ahzuk was called before the warchief to be condemned to death for acts against the horde, this accusation was false. before the krom'gar could find her, she escaped on her warwolf. But before she left one of the other warlocks told her to go in search of a band called the red blade, and that they are fighting against the paranoid warchief to bring an end to his madness. Off she  set into the barrens in search of sanctuary, in search of the red blade orcs who would fight against garrosh.

I have been playing wow for about a year now, I have always had a soft spot for RP, but it has only been recently that I have done it wow. My first and only RP guild I have been in is the three hammer, I was a member there for a while. I really would like to be apart of an horde RP guild, and would be over the moon if it was with the ORB.

Revax

Welcome to the Red Blade forums! I am Revax, your local Brewmaster.

Your story was short, but certainly made me curious as to what exactly lies behind your orcs motivation to seek us out!

We have many warlocks already, and a lot of them are finding their place in the tribe, but I have to OOCly give you a heads-up that the use of demons is heavily frowned upon within by man yorcs in ORB, but you could probably guess this :)

Having said this, ORB is a great place for an RPer of any kind (of orc) and we are a family of misfits that enjoy each others company both as characters and players and we would be happy to have you!

All you have to do is either seek us out in our camp, or whisper one of us for directions, and get an IC interview. Then we will take it from there >:)

Welcome!

Rargnasha

Hey there Ahzuk! Seems like Revax have already welcomed you and given you a few pointers.
I'll supply a few more that might come in handy!
A few things that would be good to keep in mind would be your orcs age and clan. How old is she (roughly!) and what clan is she from?
Furthermore, Warchief Garrosh was actually one for allowing warlocks to roam free! That's not to say that your character might have other false claims made to her name by the Kor'kron.

If I remember correctly, I think I've seen you around in the Rebellion camp a while ago - You're welcome to seek us out again and get your interview.
Anyone of the rank oathbound or above can interview you and vouch for you- And if they bring that vouch to a tribes elder (Officer/guild master) we can get you invited.

Hope to see you ingame.
Your friendly local Chieftain.
Appendix means... What?!

Therak

I've actually already spoken to Ahzuk, and vouched for her, and spoken to Karak about that.
Think, assess, act.