Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 04:19:18 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 48
Total: 48
48 Guests, 0 Users

Aindrear's Application

Started by Aindrear, May 22, 2013, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aindrear

Name: Aindrear
Class: Hunter (Beastmaster)
Level: 10 *and leveling*

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Well I moved to Defias Brotherhood from my original PvE realm over a year ago, the hard part was leaving my friends who played on the server but I felt the realm was dead and something was missing. Coming to Defias Brotherhood i have mainly played alliance, I was apart of the original Blazing Shields (Not the recent comeback) and the Stormwind regiment after them. I was also in the Dwarven Rifle Squad and then sometime in The Three Hammers- I never stuck with the characters there as much as i enjoyed it because i kept going back to my friends on PvE. But now its a year later and they don't play anymore and I have found love with the horde! I've done Alliance...been there over and over again and now its time for a change! I hope you will allow me to be apart of your ever-growing, Rp respected guild! Thank you

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Some tips for this; Who is your character, what does he/she want, what has he/she done, ect.

Aindrear sat on the rough ground just outside Razor Hill, he could feel the hard dust and rocks beneath his body and the rough silky sand that covered his hands. He looked up into the night sky  and pondered, beside him lay his pet companion sound asleep. Not to far away were the small noises, smells and fires rising out from the town. "Time to go I think old Friend" he said as he rose and dusted the dirt from his trousers. Suddenly on the path outside the town he seen a young human woman and man hiding behind some rocks, his companion startled him as he faced them angrily, "Wow..easy..easy" as he stroked his pet back into form. "You stay here and I'll be back quickly". Aindrear made his way down the cold rocky slope and hid behind some small rocks. The human woman whispered "Look If we make our way into the town and explain they might show us mercy" "Are you mad!?" The man claimed "Mercy? Have you seen the Guards Garrosh has hired? They barely let Trolls stay and I hardly think we'll be welcome". As they argued Aindrear felt a tug at his back, "huh?" It was his pet companion "Go back I said Go..." "Who goes there? Speak Dog or ill cut you down" Aindrear had been spotted. The human woman began "No please help us, we've become separated from our group and thought we could take refuge here". Aindrear paused for a moment, "Leave" he said and began to walk away. Just then a brigade of three of Garrosh's guards lit up the area. "Whats all this then?" said one "Human spies!!" roared another. "No, please we've just become separated" cried the man "My wife and I have....*CHOP* the mans head rolled to the ground. "NOOOOOO!!!"  The woman screamed as she cried face first into the dirt. Aindrear jumped up "Stop. Let her be" Things were tense "What? And why should we?" said the guard. Aindrear has to think "Because...I need her" he whimpered softly "Hahaha! Does the little orc love the human? Hahaha well lets see what your made off?" Aindrear quickly reacted "No no..sorry i mean..I plan to feed her to my raptors, once i'm through with her". A lengthy silence occured. "They are quite fond of human chest" The tense got tighter and the orc sighed "Hmmm okay then orc. But don't interfere in our business again. Hellscreams eyes are upon you remember. Cmon lets go" And they made there way back to Razor Hill.
Aindrear picked up the human woman and said "Go leave. If i see you here again. I will make sure you regret it understand me?" Through her tears she cried "Tha..thank you"....why? Did you help me?" Aindrear paused and began  "There will be enough deaths soon enough be sure of that girl...and what isn't needed are small petty killings at night...wheres the honour in that tell me?.. Now go" The woman nodded and ran off westwards. Aindrear slowly made his way back to where he was originally and thought deeply about what just happened. He sat down again and felt the ground once more. Times had changed for him, and he could feel it rushing through his heartbeat.

Kozgugore

Hello there Aindrear, and welcome to the red side! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! As for your application, it looks quite fair! Due to a lack of references here and there it might be a little hard to follow, but it does give a general image of who your orc is and what we might expect. I'd say your application is hereby approved! If you find yourself the chance, feel free to contact any orc of Oathbound rank or above for your IC interview. Once approved, any member can vouch for you with an officer (or an officer can do it him/herself) who can give you the official IC invitation! One thing to keep in mind though is that we're currently located in Winterspring right now. Either you might have to arrange for someone to meet you someplace easier for you to reach, or see if you can get a hold of someone who's able to transport you there to meet with us. Either way, I hope to see you in-game!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Rargnasha

Mok'ra! Just a heads up, when you are feeling ready for your IC interview, poke any orc you can see online and they'll point you in the direction of someone who can interview you.
We're currently statioend in Zoram'gar strand outpost - So it'll be alot easier for you to reach us now!
Best regards
Your friendly neighborhood Highblade
Appendix means... What?!