Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 01:08:36 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 63
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 70
Total: 70
70 Guests, 0 Users

RL meeting this summer

Started by Therak, April 09, 2013, 06:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash'Nak

Just recently i have gotten abit of money! So if everyone is up for it, i'd like to host it in Denmark, Ry. I still have a few things to work out but i will be able to provide food and i will rent a campsite for us, where i'll drive out before-hand set up tents with some help from one of you perhaps! It will only last a couple of days, perhaps an extended weekend? As for activities, bring your bathing cloths because the area we will be going to has an amazing lake, amazing nature in general absolutely a -perfect- place for a few orcs to settle down and grumble! But go ahead and google "Denmark, ry". So the following is more or less settled: Shelter, (i pray to spirits the wheather will be nice!) Food, beer.. obviouse as well as bacon..

I'm not exactly sure about how people should get here, i've been talking abit with emma about taking the boat from Gothenburg to Frederikshavn. So thats most of you swedes, settled. As for everyone else, i know theres colourline from Norway.

Anyway! If everyone is up for it, the tricky part is just finding a day i suppose!

As for activities, i plan on having us row out there depending on how people think about that idea, otherwise we can easily drive out there, as its honestly around 5 mins away from where i live! So its up to you, i can be ready within a day or twos notice, so pull the trigger everyone. <3
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Shargla

OH my. hmmm. Well it does depend on money situation. Shouldn't be too expensive to (qq) fly to Denmark and back but it would have to be on a weekend. And definately cannot make it between 2.8. - 17.8. since I'm gonna be in Germany at that time and also have to squeeze a cousin's confirmation church.. thing whatever it's called celebration there. Otherwice I can make room for it.

Just so I can bring Grogona a pineapple. :P

Goru

the pineapple for grogona is a must... I think everyone should bring him one... just as big as we think he deserves ;)
I'd like to come but it depends on how much it will cost and my health at the time but I sure would try :) Don't like to travel alone though due to said health ^^

Shargla

23-25 of august would be okay for me. :) Payday then too.

Trakmar

23. - 25. Would be the earliest fitting for me. I am going to work until mid-August, and the 19th, it's back to studies. =P

Which would be the closest airport, by the way? I am not particularly tempted to either head down to southern Norway to take the boat, nor am I too tempted to take the long boattrip from Bergen to Denmark. :P And I think a plany would actually be cheaper.
"We do not kill - We Hunt
We do not enslave - We tame
There is no good and evil - Only instinct"

Thrash'Nak

23-25 seems to be a good day for me as well! So everyone that intends on coming? Could everyone that intends on coming. check that date?

Thrash'Nak

Also another few things, the price per night on the camping site is 4 euros, i'd honestly pay it myself, but since i'll be providing food and beer, i'd say everyone could be talked into paying that? I will give the bank numbers thingies if we actually get this going! Otherwise i will trust you enough to do it after you are all home. As for trains, and planes, there is an airport in "Aarhus/Ã...rhus" which is 30 mins by train from where i live. Otherwise we can arrange for a meet there and i will guide you to the station where we will go from there.

Sadok

23-25th sounds very workable for me, if you'll have me. As a non-Scandinavian, I may need additional help with directions and such, however.

Rhonya

Will still be a no go for me, since I still got no money to do anything, and a lot of work in August!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Thrash'Nak

Well, i'm hoping this won't be the last meeting we'll have, of course!!

As a side note! Because i need to find tents, pay for food, all that fun stuff. I'm going to make a dead-line which will be the 9th of august. I may be able to make an excection here and there, but don't count on it. I just want to be prepared, get food, beer and all that.

Shargla

Right. So I need to cancel the thing on my part. Happens to be so that my bf's grandmother passed away last night and the funeral is held that same weekend the meet would be. I hope I can attend the next meeting then. :)

Thrash'Nak

Thats understandable! I hope to see you at the next meet then!

Thrash'Nak

The 9th is slowly creeping up on us! If you can't come, please say so! It will make my life -ALOT- easier. <3

Grogok

Thrash'Nak

Aright everyone! The time is near so i'm more or less preparing for the havoc you will likely- Will, make. And so, activities crossed my mind!

So far i'm bringing:
A few deck of cards.
A football, cause.. why not..

So if you got any ideas! Write em here, so we won't get bored! And bring your cameras! We needz them drunk pics! o0