Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42
Total: 42
42 Guests, 0 Users

The Task -The Tribe.

Started by Murrah, January 10, 2013, 11:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

When the Orcs set their eyes to the huge animal skin their eyes will notice the strong features of every Orc in the picture, some of them wearing Wolf-masks some of them standing on the sides of the picture as if they would wanna give the glory to others, but one can be certain. Every Orc gets the same amount of the attention from the Artist.

On the background
The red hills of Durotar, valley of Trials can be spotted by the landmarks. group of Orcs being under of a huge tree, a Watchtower giving a small shade on the hot sun.

Kozgugore He is standing back towards the Tribe, looking over his shoulder a slight grin dances on his lips as his bulk shadows slightly the Female in front of him. Strong aura of leadership can be sensed from the Chieftain.

Morgeth She is standing in front of the Kozgugore holding a dagger pointing it a the fire. Blood dripping between her fingers and the damage caused by Fel having a strong glow like it would shade rest of her features, showing tapped power and attitude of a Matriarch.

Sadok He stands proudly, under the wolf mask one can see a stern smile and his eyes seem to shine through the masks eye' wisdom and controlled power seem to radiate from him.

Rargnasha He is crouching slightly holding his blade and shield in front of him unquestioned determination seems to seep out of him and the armor he is wearing is decorated full with marks of the tribe and past victories. A Champion.

Vashnarz stands right next to Morgeth her head tilted slightly to the left, staring to the distance her body language telling stories of great hunts in the future. A Hunter whom has bested the Wild.

Mozzrog He stands strong  next to Rargnasha howling and holding his mighty blade above his head prowess in battle and strength to stride through all the obstacles for the tribe

Rhonya, Therak, Grogona Therak stoods behind the two females, almost like a silent guardian the shadow of the Watchtower covers half of his features.  
Rhonya standing front of Therak looking slightly upwards her features having a lingering pout but her eyes are steel-hard, A Orc who can keep herself safe with sheer stubbornness.  Grogona sits next to Rhonya staring forward, her hands placed on her round stomach, her body language and expression of silent power tells a story of will and skill to survive even the worst hardship.

Crothu & Thrugar The two orcs stand next to Therak by his name Bearmane Thrugar carries a heavy cloak with a head of a bear over his shoulder staring forward inviting any challenge given. Crothu looks as he would be just stepping out of the shadow of the Watchtower. A group of yellow and green eyes staring under his cape Fel power radiating from his posture.

Gakrath Stands proudly hands on his hips and laughing towards the sky muscles bulging and a half eaten fish hanging from his belt..

Varagga & Vraagar The two are standing next to Gakrath having expressions of well known self-strength even when Varagga show's a glint of pride on her grin.

Dabina & Murrah The two Necrolyte females stand next to each other , Helmet hiding Dabina's expression even when she radiates determination. Murrah stands silently, her expression and features being mix of doubt and belonging a single drop of ice blue color been placed on her cheek.

Gruulg The Old Orc stands proudly near the campfire cheering and his sideburns are captivating.

Tazzok Tazzok looks like he would be staring at the person looking at the picture, showing promise of achievement the future is brought for him.

Krogon Krogon seems to stand on top of the Watchtower, looking at the Tribe, and sametime he looks like he would be ready to walk away.

Vilirok & Grekthar The Two shamans seem to be sitting near the Campfire. Vilirok  slightly furher away almost out of place.

Trakmar & Keishara The two seems to be standing next to each other , Trakmar grinning as Keishara looks like she would be saying something foul about ones mother healthy grin on her lips.

Karak The bard stands otherside from Dabina and Murrah, and he looks like he would be telling something important for him, ignoring the moment of the drawing. Pinkish highlight has been added around him to make him almost stick out.  One simply cannot ignore the Bard.

Rudash He simply sits on the tree. Peering down slightly away from everyone, but the same time he is close to everyone. Like a Guardian watching over the tribe.

Shargla She seems to be looking at the fire holding a thick book, unrelieved wisdom radiates from her.

------------------------------------
There is Orcs whom Murrah has seen and met. And those who I can remember, I edit the post if I have forgotten someone.

Hope I have not understood someones  character wrong.
“Instead of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!”

Sadok

((Really enjoyed that! Especially Gruulg's sideburns and Rudash's picture-perfect description!  ;)))

Vashnarz

((Very enjoyable I enjoyed it :D))

Trakmar

(( A very enjoyable read! Nice one! ))
"We do not kill - We Hunt
We do not enslave - We tame
There is no good and evil - Only instinct"

Grogok

(( A very enjoyable read. You really captured most of the orcs and the way they are :) ))

Revax

(( Nicely done :D I shall have to run into to you in game :))

Thrash'Nak

(( You caught grog in a nut shell.. well done. :) ))
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Mozrogg

(( Could have mentioned moz's intelligence and handsomeness somehow ;) hah aye very nice to see people's interpretations of other characters! :) ))

Rhonya

\o/ I like it! Very well done. And ofc, surviving on mere stubbornness is an art too! :P
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Regorn

((
Quote from: Murrah on January 10, 2013, 11:47:05 PM
Sadok He stands proudly, under the wolf mask one can see a stern smile and his eyes seem to shine through the masks eye' wisdom and controlled power seem to radiate from him.

I am afraid that you spelled "Fancy words" wrong, half of Sadok words ain't Orcish I tell you... probably elf tongue ))
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury