Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 05:25:40 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 109
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 79
Total: 79
79 Guests, 0 Users

A pledge to the tribe.

Started by Volkan, June 28, 2010, 02:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volkan

To Kozgugore, Chieftain of the Red Blade.

Peace, unity, honour, trust, comradeship and mutual respect.

All those are empty words in warfare, they mean nothing. If your enemy attacks you, are you only going to defend yourself? Or are you going to charge right back at them, kill them where ever you find them and grind them to dust, so they will no longer be a threat?
For too long we have followed the ways of the Shamans and where has that gotten us? No where. Our enemies besiege us on all sides, we win a few battles, but we're still outnumbered by the thousands. Our new ways has made us so desperate, that we have allied ourselves with races that wouldn't feel a moment of sadness, should some tragedy befall the true Horde and annihilate the Orcish race.

Our enemies are vermin and if you stomp them from afar, many of them will get away. If you cut their heads off a new head will grow. The only way you can defeat your enemy and secure lasting peace is to tear out the heart of the beast. Without its people, the heart of the beast, the monster will die no matter how many heads it has to lead it.
You all say you're willing to die for the Horde, but I haven't seen anyone willing to risk their own honour for it. You accuse me of wanting to go back to the dark days, without thinking that what we learned back then can be utilised now as a tool. We're no longer the mindless servants of demons, but free and we should use our freedom to ensure our survival by any means necessary.

The greatest warchief of them all, Doomhammer understood that in war, everything is but a shade of grey and there is no black and white. He brought the forest trolls to our fold and under his command and his blessing, Zuluhed managed to bind the dragons and scorch our enemies land. He tortured prisoners and mercilessly slaughtered villages, so they wouldn't join up with the forces of the Alliance or aid them with supplies. He brought us to near total victory and only because of Gul'dan's selfish ambition to gain more power made us lose the second war. We were so close to total domination and you all think the tactics he used were wrong? How has our new ways made us more dominant? If anything it has made us dependant on races that we once fought against and another race that hates the living.

You let your rules and morals bind you like a leash, when in reality we need to be set loose and tear everything apart that threatens us. We can not afford to be passive, what good will honour do us when we all lie dead, simply cause our enemies didn't let themselves be restricted?

I’ve always thought that these words were the only things that mattered, that to think anything less would be naïve and foolish. I had troubles respecting anyone that I thought let their own personal honour blind them to the truth and chain themselves to a dark cave of ignorance. My time in the tribe has shown me many different things, females in charge of males, young whelps commanding those that are older and something even resembles mutual respect for non orcs. Though did not make many friends, I found myself that even those that shared my views, Gnash, Gorewolf and Blackmane, true warrior brothers. I even found myself a she-orc, whom I consider the daughter I never had, Scharda. Hell, even that young annoying whelp Karak, has grown to me.
My pride has gotten in my way however and I’m more stubborn like a bloody dog. But even a stubborn dog can be taught respect.

I hereby pledge myself to the tribe and will follow orders from any superiors, regardless of their age, their gender and even their race. I renounce my ways and I’ll will eagerly learn the ways of the New Horde, like a young whelp learning how to hunt for the first.

Signed, Legionnaire Volkan Warmonger of the Blackrock Clan.

Orgash

OOC:

WAI you no say you Blackrock? Orgash now like.

tbh I oocly (and ic'ly, doh) agree with Volkan's old ways. And having to take orders from Aoghar...ouch.