Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 07:37:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 47
Total: 47
47 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Untill poison tears us apart (Full story)  (Read 1525 times)

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Untill poison tears us apart (Full story)
« on: February 27, 2010, 02:52:36 AM »
((I'll be posting stories regarding the plotline of greg that recently happened. more parts will follow later on))

The woods of ashenvale were quiet, silent...The sun barely coming through the leaves of the massive trees as shadows covered the surface. It was another day of wandering around in the wilds for Greggar and his worg. A day where you leave your problems behind and enjoy the wilds around you. Greg stopped as he was passing the warsong clan. Sitting on a hill overlooking the fortress and lumberworkers and watching the orcs carefully. Although his eye was most of the times aimed for the male guards ir lumberworkers.

Hours went by and Greg and his worg continued until they reached the cliff overlooking the river from Azshara towards Durotar. The flowing of water echoing through the silent woods giving a peaceful feeling.

Greg's worg was sniffing the bushes looking for something to play with. Until some cracks were heard, Greg's worg made a questioning sound towards the bushing and put it's head inside the bushes. "Silly worg..." Greg thought. A few minutes went by until a loud growl and barking was heard, Greg instantly woke up from his daydreaming but before he could stand up he got pushed off the cliff, falling through the plants growing on the edge, the roots and branches almost choking greg before he hit the ground.

His worg, aiming for shadowy figures, barking, growling and biting. Untill the noise suddenly stopped. Greg slowly tried to get up on his feet, looked behind him and when he looked up to the cliff his vision blackened again as he fell down his knees, two loud gun shots were hurt as blood was streaming out his legs.
Weakened and wounded as greg was he still tried to get up...As slowly a shady figure was nearing him. Cracks of branches and leaves mixed with the sound of clattering bones.
When Greggar's sight returned he saw a forsaken, a female forsaken. Staring down to greg with cold eyes that has no spark of emotion or warmth in it. The forsaken slowly leaned towards greg, a huge stench was spreading as she opened her mouth, the stench of a dozens creatures rotting between her teeth. And then she spoke.

"You, you puny little orc. We all know about you and your past. How you tried to escape the honourless streets of crime and thievery. But we both know you never escape it completely...You will always be an honourless worm of nothing. Now...I have an offer for you, an offer even you can't decline."

The forsaken grinned as showed more of her rotting teeth. Greg snarled and spit towards her direction. "I'll never work for you..." He said.

She instantly cackled. And moves her index finger slowly from right to left. "No...nonono. You WILL work for me, my little pet! You see, if you don't work for us, your little friend will accidentally die from poison. After being skinned alive and all other things we like to do when we're bored. But if you do work for us! Your little worg might survive another day. Perhaps we'll even get you the antidote! Now...what will it be?"

Greggar was furious and could easely kill her right now if it wasn't for the gunshot wounds in his legs. "Fine...I'll do it."
"Excellent! That's what I wanted to ehar my pet! but oh, I have to mention that, if your loose tongue here mentions something about this to anyone...Your worg will instantly be slaughtered...Into little tiny pieces! Starting with the toes, then the paw, the legs, the tail...And my dear sneaky friends over there would just love to keep an eye on you. Woof! The forsaken cackled again at her own words, patting Greggar's head.

Greggar looked down the bloodied ground, closing his eyes and cursing every possible curseword he knew in his thoughts... The idea of losing your worg in such a horrible way without being able to do somethign was eating his mind away. But Greg was determined to find a way out, he only agreed because he thought he could just wait a bit and then call for help. But those stalkers are preventing him from doing that... He had little choice, he had to work for her and wait untill an opportunity arises.

But the nightmare has only just begun.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:58:33 AM by Greggar »
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?