Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 05:20:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138
138 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Untill poison tears us apart. Two notes  (Read 2027 times)

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Untill poison tears us apart. Two notes
« on: December 28, 2009, 08:36:19 PM »
((So I gave you an idea of why Greg might be away so much. ))

My friend, in the early years you were there for me. You were where I could go to when sadness clouded my eyes. It was you that kept me going. An inspiration for many years of my life. If you didn't gave me the courage to carry on after that night then I would probably have died in the wilds. Even though I did not expect to see you again in Orgrimmar you still gave me somehow the will to carry on.
You cannot imagen the joy I felt when I saw you there with the other worgs in orgrimmar. I suppose a hardened orc shedding a tear should say enough?

Believe me, I wasn't the most joyful orc back then. And your return was the key to smiling more often and enjoy something for once. We almost did everything together since then. We rode to battle, we triumphed, we fled and hid together. And you always kept an eye on me from afar. And I will do so too. I promise that nothing will seperate us again. And if someone ever manages to harm you. Know I will make them miss the feeling of not being crippled and breathe through a pipe.

Do try not to throw me off your back too many times alright? It will make me look like a fool after a while, heh. And again, thanks for everything, friend. Together, nothing will seperate us.

Your orc friend, Grehgar Wolfsong

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a shame it had to go like this. But you had to be stubborn and keep resisting. I do hope you will cooperate from now on. As we have quite a large collection of antidotes and poisons you might be interested in. Of course you have your own collection and hopefully alot of knowledge regarding exotic poisons gathered from those most lovely fel plants in ashenvale. If not you are always welcome to knock at our door and get acces to our...Unique collection. They are completely free. If you decide to work for us. But why would you ever be interested in our shady business and collection of poisons and antidotes? Unless...You can't find a way to cure your little friend yourself. He must have been getting slightly ill lately isn't he? Shame...

You always know where to find us... If not, we will always find you. Oh and...Could you be a nice orc and not show this to anyone or let your tongue spill this out? We know if you do... Eyes and ears everywhere you know. It would be sad your friend would suddenly be found skinned and spiked on branch now wouldn't it? So if you feel watched at any time, be kind and smile and wave will you? Good.

Oh, and one more thing. Thick thock goes the clock.

Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Claws

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
  • Trust your Blade it cannot stab you in the back.
    • View Profile
Re: Untill poison tears us apart. Two notes
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 11:22:21 PM »
Very deep Greg i like this alot.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Nergul

• Path of Cunning
  • Venerable
  • Darkblood
    • View Profile
Re: Untill poison tears us apart. Two notes
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »
(( manipalatahrz! ))
''I can smell your fear''

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Untill poison tears us apart. Notes and letters.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 12:54:59 AM »
*a note telling about recent crimes hanging about in orgrimmar, crossroads and ratchet*

A couple of nights ago another crime has occured, this time in yet another store. Whereas a couple of cloth and leather stores has been robbed not too long ago, a blacksmith was the victim this time. The items that were stolen were knives, blades, maces and axes. The guard suspects this has a connection with the armour that has been stolen from the cloth and leather stores and the possible tragic robberies at alchemists and herbalists many moons ago. From the shop owners there wasn't a trace to be found. The shopkeepers are presumed kidnapped or dead.

If you have any information regarding this do not hesitate to contact to the local guard.

A bounty has been put up for the one to catch the criminals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you really think we're dumb? Do you really think we get fooled this easely?! I feel insulted by just even thinking you thought you could get away with this unnoticed!
We know you're trying to hint the other orcs and we know you're not doing exactly as told during your tasks... In the future we expect you to have ALL original letters and tasks with you. If even one of them is missing or you're seen writing a copy, you can send your good friend goodbye. But I'm giving you a warning this time... And it will also be the last. The more we find you trying to seek help or avoid to do the tasks as told, the more your friend will bleed...

*A blood soaked and covered with dirt note was with the letter*

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Untill poison tears us apart.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 02:09:56 AM »
((This isn't noticeable IC'ly untill morning D: Just posted it already))
*Another crime report hangs on the walls*

Previous night a building in the barrens was found burning down to the ground. Suspecting being set on fire. An eyewitness said to be seeing a group of shady figures heading towards the building before it's been set to fire and seen running outside as well. Only burned ruins remain of the building with no signs of the inhabitants being alive or dead. Although the guard are puzzled by finding a couple of bones of centaur and orcish bones that were already years old.

The guard of the crossroads claimed they are extra careful from now on and are investigating this matter.  Apparently the owner of the building is known for capturing thieves in the past. The guards suspects this might be an act of revenge.

-------------------

*Piece of the Booty Bay newsletter*

Booty Bay is growing!

Over the last weeks more and more folk are visiting and building their homes in Booty Bay! Meaning a big income of gold.
Although some are just staying temporaly, we spoke to a family of orcs just this morning, them claiming they're only here because their home was set ablaze by dark shady figures. But still being alive because one of the shady figures, an orc if they could remember well, told them to run away and stay out of sight and gave skins of hyenas to use as camouflage.

A sad story yet interesting as there are some shopkeepers and a blacksmith telling the same story but then about a robbery.

The more crime elsewhere, the more gold here!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:17:22 AM by Greggar »